• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
to be fair, if you wanna talk yourself up and talk others down, you gotta back it up at tournies.

mike and I do that.

talk a big game, bring a big game.
0 and 2 is pretty big game huh? you and mike have your own facades, don't go criticizing other people when you do the same thing. Im tired of "My **** is bigger than yours" on these boards, just shove it up your *** and get over it. Its a god **** game people, and some of you take it way to seriously.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
So is that a no for gigs then?
I may beable to house some of you guys again....
Not sure
But I need to know soooon

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol, wtf guys. Those that don't care enough never care to speak. Those that care enough always care to speak. Speaking leads to caring, not speaking does not lead to caring. Positive feedback loops. If you truly pursue happiness, it would be worth spinning the correct loop. You'll be happier.

KBM

Smash Ace
Its a god **** game people, and some of you take it way to seriously.
You sound like a scrub. With the amount of practice and money that I put into this game, I take it VERY seriously. When respect and recognition are on the line, I take it VERY seriously.

Football is a game. Hold 'em is a game. Baseball is a game. Brawl is a game. If someone wants to win these games, they need to take them seriously. They all take skill to win, and if you win, you profit. Taking it seriously sounds like a very good idea.

inb4 "lol@brawlskill" stfu mm me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I dunno. Trying to pull it a ton of locals (doing a decent job at that, so far) and Louisiana again. We're all actually going to some tiny local tournament to sweep/invite everyone to come.

Also, I still have your pills. If anyone from Tally comes to PCola 6 I'll be sure that they get back to you via them.

I don't see your name in the top ten at the last PHS.

It's not PCola and Tally, it's me and Tally. And it's not even all of Tally, it's just like four people that have really been getting on my nerves. Manko is too nice and Holy is too busy listening to My Chemical Romance and doing calculus.

The Locals Only thing was so that we could try to get our local crowd going again (we used to pull in like 15 locals, now we get like five), but since we've found these dinky little tournaments some game store holds it's not necessary. I was also kind of upset about money getting stolen, but I did leave it out/it could have been anyone/etc., so I'm over that. Basically, I messed up by wanting to hold locals only, but I was still butt hurt over money and local attendance. I shouldn't have done it, and after Tally and LA started showing interest I dropped it and made it open game.

Most of the s*** I talk is just me having fun, but FTW is really pushing me. What bothers me is people like him, LS, KBM, etc. who trash talk me, but haven't played me in tourney/MM in like six months. I've never gotten stomped by anyone from Tally, so I dunno why they rag on me. I'm not saying any of Tally sucks, I'm just saying that some of them are a**holes, because they are. FTW thinks his d*** is all big for some reason now, it pisses me off, he trash talked PCola, so I had to hit him back.

I'm glad you wanna come. I've never had beef with you, dude, and I'm sorry I don't get along with a lot of the people in your town/some in your crew.
Blah... MrFTW's can't see his D*CK past his belly... So he has NO idea how big it is. I heard it's big but maybe thats just Lizard STROKING his EGO LOL!!!

I don't see your name in the top ten in the last Pensacola Monthly.

But seriously, if you want to straighten this out, then shut up and play me next time you see me. YOU say come sweep us, YOU ADMIT that is going to happen, and yet I cannot say that it's easy money?

That money match is still up.

10$
Standard tourney rules
Double Blind

Get at me.
Notice HE said double blind. :lick:

I don't see your name in the top 10 at the last Gainesville tournament!
Yo Masky!!! Wen is the next Gainsville Tourney!?! I wanna go!!!

i here ya.. >_> at least you dont have a mom who sends u articles on why video games are bad lol
****.... Well.... Jus tell Ur mom she can't believe everything she reads. Wait, U'll get 3 stocked if U do that...

I'm just laughin all over the place.
Me 2 LOL

You sound like a scrub. With the amount of practice and money that I put into this game, I take it VERY seriously. When respect and recognition are on the line, I take it VERY seriously.

Football is a game. Hold 'em is a game. Baseball is a game. Brawl is a game. If someone wants to win these games, they need to take them seriously. They all take skill to win, and if you win, you profit. Taking it seriously sounds like a very good idea.

inb4 "lol@brawlskill" stfu mm me.
QFT, but the point Drew is making is that if U ACT ALL BIG HEADED like w/ ur "I back up my game w/ victories" speech then ur gonna seem like a pompous azzhead. People who do the best don't rag on about it. LIKE U SAID.... AS DBS wud say. Ur contradicting urself

@ Ruse.... U lost all that money a while AGO... I hope ur over it.

@JSSN - This **** is STILL FUNNY

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Lol at KBM taking video games seriously...i mean VERY seriously(lol)

ok that wasnt a flame..or maybe it was

gah i dont understand internet these dayz...its like giving mokeys the keys to an amusment park -_-

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I challenge anyone to a $1 double blindfolded MM.

crew mates act as our eyes and tell us what's happening on screen.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
@ Mankosuki: I'm playing mellee now, i would like some friendlies so u can teach me something about the game, i keep learning new **** from different people, and i havent played you.

and im really close on quitting brawl =( ( I don't have fun anymore)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ruse wanted this to be Double Blind from the beginning. It's earlier in the thread I think.
I was poking fun @ U...

<3 from random women 2 U

Lol at KBM taking video games seriously...i mean VERY seriously(lol)

ok that wasnt a flame..or maybe it was

gah i dont understand internet these dayz...its like giving mokeys the keys to an amusment park -_-
LMAO!!!! don't worry, KBM prob won;t throw a fit @ reading this...

I challenge anyone to a $1 double blindfolded MM.

crew mates act as our eyes and tell us what's happening on screen.
I LOVE THAT IDEA, as a matter of fact

WE SHUD MAKE THAT A CREW BATTLE!!!

We have to record it w/ a camera LMAO!!! So we can hear the instructions!!!

Holy SH*T thats a hilariously great idea.

NEXT PHS SHUD B ON MAY 23rd!!!!

KBM

Smash Ace
yo parker, we need to do a blindfold money match together. i want you to be my eyes.

god that would be so funny.

Top Bottom