• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
^No love for Bob? :laugh:
Lol, of course not. I like people to do things other than sit there building necklaces and borderline throw the Final Tribal Council and only win because Sugar was throwing it much more blatantly.

And if you like girls with dirt, then I'm sure you found Kimmi from Australia hot as hell, huh, Sariku?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
He was the provider role very well. It worked well for him, and he also won a couple of key challenges, so kudos to Bob. We've had a lot worse winners.

Speaking of chicks, I had a very, very odd MILF fetish for Laura from Samoa... o.o

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Laura was from Samoa. And she was actually A. A GILF, and B. only 40.

Also, no, no we have not had worse winners than Bob. Every single other winner has actually done something and been worthy of it, while trying to justify Bob's win is ridiculous. Gabon is the ONLY season of Survivor where I disagree with the jury vote, and it sucks even more that Randy didn't want to vote Bob and only did because of some random thing Susie said at the FTC that got him pissed for the next 15 minutes, and made him regret voting Bob immediately after he sat back down from voting.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Who should have won Gabon then? Sugar was too emotionally unstable to win and Susie was just... There.

And Bob winning those clutch challenges qualifies as "nothing"? I smell some hating.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Susie actually really SHOULD have won. I mean, the only vote that was up in the air that she DIDN'T get was Randy, and he knew he should've voted for her. She played a good UTR game and knew how to keep herself out of trouble. Sure Bob randomly won some immunities, but winning Immunity Challenges does not equal good gameplay. Otherwise Ozzy would've been the best Survivor player ever and easily won Cook Islands.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
He played the provider role to perfection. He had a great social game and his physical game was on point when it needed to be.

There's a difference between winning a random immunity and winning an immunity because your *** is going to be gone unless you win, and Bob was in that situation more than once. Susie was only in that situation once. Plus you can't forget the tiebreaker between him and Matty. Bob was prepared and Matty wasn't. Period. Bob was no question a more deserving winner than Susie.

Sariku

Smash Master
Susie was lame. Bob was a fine winner, though I would of rather Matty, or Ken.
And Laura was ugly, I thought. and her voice didn't get me up at alllll.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Bob was far from a 'fine winner'. And he got himself into a position where he needed Immunity to survive. Plus, he only had the tiebreaker because A. Sugar's insane and was playing to lose, and B. she kept hoarding the machete to him so that he could practice and Matty wouldn't have the chance to. Plus, she wanted it to be 'fair' yet decided it was fair to tell Bob to practice and not Matty. That's called hypocrisy.

Sariku

Smash Master
so. Here we go, guys, :3
the thing that pisses me off the most about this episode is that the two quitters make the jury. :/ since having a jury of what. five or six people? would be way too small.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh gee thanks for saying that two people actually DO quit. Come on man, that's not cool to legit spoil an episode like that.

Edit: Unless you're speaking figuratively and basing it off of A. Janu, and B. the fact that they wouldn't want an even jury of say 6 or 8 for fear of a tie despite the fact they did a jury of 8 and a F2 in Micronesia.

Sariku

Smash Master
So, uh. Fix your post then if you want.
But I've been saying that that happens since Real Gamer posted that video. Hell, me and you had a discussion about a double boot. I mean.. come on? :/
I don't even want to hear that, kid.

and besides. no one knows who leaves the game, and I haven't said a thing :/

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
My discussion was based off the impression that ONE person quits and the other's a red herring with there being a Tribal Council that same episode.

Sariku

Smash Master
My discussion was based off the impression that ONE person quits and the other's a red herring with there being a Tribal Council that same episode.
who knows how they quit, when they where, and where? all I did was confirm that the title of the episode is true :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Doesn't the episode's title: "You started, you're finishing" imply that they DON'T quit and tough it out? And it's certainly implied that they're at the same time and we know it's before TC, and we also know that there IS a TC, because 'most shocking tribal ever' has been advertised all over the place. I know I'm being uptight, but please, try to watch things like that, even if they seem obvious to you.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Better be one hell of an episode then. And by one hell of an episode, I don't mean F11 of Samoa type "one hell of an episode", lol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Um....are you even watching the same show? Because, not to be douchey, but having been watching since I was 12, I think I have a pretty good basis and idea of what makes for entertaining Survivor, lol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Dunno, total meh on 18-19, lol. But....at least 18 wasn't 12-14, those were some dark 3 seasons that were only semi-saved by Cirie, Shane, Penner, and Yau Man.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Aight, later then. I'll chill with results comments by posting them in spoiler tags, and either A. NOT post future episode things, or B. post them in spoiler tags with a warning above so there is no pointless and needless spoiling. :bee:

Sariku

Smash Master
the rest of the season is gonna be
lame
, so I have nothing to say about it, haha.
I'll post my impressions later. but I loved this episode/

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm sure it'll be a lot less lame than this episode. Man, they hyped the hell out of it and it actually kinda sucked.
I mean, I'm not necessarily pissed that Naonka/KellyS quit, nearly as much as I am that they quit AT Tribal Council and NOBODY got voted out. That's one thing that ALWAYS ruins an episode for me, when nobody gets voted out.

Sariku

Smash Master
This episode was so entertaining. Kelly got my screentime than Chase's hat. (though the scene between Kelly and Fabio had Chase's hat bobbing back and forth in it) I actually started to like Holly in this episode. Na'Onka did the biggest fail I've ever seen in Survivor, she's terrible. I laughed my ****ing *** off when Kelly said "I sucked so much up, I don't have anything left to suck!" Oh, I can fix that, my purple haired princess<3

I love how Jeff hates quitters so distinctly now. Quite literally showing the torches off. I bet they'll be placed around the fire or someone so everyone sees them, not just in that corner. "Get out of here." I loveddd it. Bah, it just shows how good a host Jeff is, how much he loves the game.
Pretty confident they find a way to get Jimmy J. in every episode, ever.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I don't know what pissed me off more, the fact that NaOnka was all talk and **** the whole season then quits like a ***** or Holly trying to be a martyr and **** about taking the rice and tarp back.

I'll tell you what: I would not jave turned down that reward, no matter what the circumstance. It was a ***** move on NaOnka's part to take the reward, then quit, but I would've done the same thing most likely.

As a whole, I don't really like this season all that much, but I kinda want to see Fabio win. I didn't see much of it, but I think he acted dumb on purpose, very much like It from I love money 2.

Sariku

Smash Master
What? no, x]. I had to have 10 characters, so instead of saying "10chars," I just said castaways, :p
I was asking you what Mensa is, x]

And we all know Jud's faking. He's uber smart. seriously.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm actually somewhat glad that Na Onka and Kelly P. are gone cause now I have absolutely no idea who is going to win now.

Sash, Benry, and Fabio are most likely going to be targeted by Chase, Holly, Jane, and Dan...

OR Dan will be aligned with Benry, Fabio, and Sash so the guys will have the numbers...

Or perhaps Sash will flop onto Jane's side...

GAHHH I don't know

Sariku

Smash Master
Or maybe next episode we'll get to see Dan and Holly quit because they're sick of being around the original La Flor, plus Jane, D:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Even I'd be tempted to want to get out of there if I had to deal with Jane and Sash 24/7. Let alone Chase's wussiness. Man, I don't know how Marty dealt with having Naonka, Sash, Jane, AND Chase all in the same tribe constantly.

Also, Mensa's some group that like really smart people with high IQs are in, like wrestler Raven for example. Also, have you seen the 30 second CBS web promo, Sariku? I'm not sure if it really says much or if should post here or PM it to you or what, but just thought I'd ask.

Sariku

Smash Master
Even I'd be tempted to want to get out of there if I had to deal with Jane and Sash 24/7. Let alone Chase's wussiness. Man, I don't know how Marty dealt with having Naonka, Sash, Jane, AND Chase all in the same tribe constantly.

Also, Mensa's some group that like really smart people with high IQs are in, like wrestler Raven for example. Also, have you seen the 30 second CBS web promo, Sariku? I'm not sure if it really says much or if should post here or PM it to you or what, but just thought I'd ask.
I haven't, X:
PM me about it, dear.

Top Bottom