• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
There's just friendlies on Monday, but with all the good smashers away (at least most of them) I can look like Ken! Yaaaaaaaaay!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
there's some stuff happening on monday. I'm not really into anime, I'm just going with a friend who's super crazy about (I've watched three animes: FMA, TMHS, and Eva that's it).

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
...Jigg Sage Boss

I SKIP SCHOOL TODAY...........
one of you or both should go Otakon w/ me today
seriously T___________T i know how to get there now

take metro train stop at maryland(last station) then take bus from PENN STATION to baltimore convention center

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ni hao. Sorry Korn, I can't go today. If somebody wants to come over today call me at 703 379 3910. I'm bored...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wtf fob, you know i miss you. im just.. you know... not gay, so i dont go around saying "i miss fob" but im thinking it... i really am.. (btw.. i didnt even know you were gone.. where did you go?)

FOB

Smash Ace
rofl. isn't like 4 in the morning in VA right now? haha I'm just really bored.

in Korea btw.

FOB

Smash Ace
lawlz its 3:50 in the afternoon here. I'm watching Starcraft Live on TV.

EDIT:

.. -_-' just realized that this entire time that I was in Korea, my post count was 666. lawl.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Otakon is so **** fun........
DosV, EEvisu, BlackHayato, Shinku, Oro, Vist, Btree, Hats good sh*tzzz =]

i got 1st in tournament btw =]
but..i bought ticket from someone for $30 but i get $40 gift card ....lol
so worthless

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Korn made a 10 profit, not bad considering people who bought tickets from others for like 40 and 60 dollars did not even make it past round 1 lmao.

Wuss

Smash Champion
wow, I still exist.
fest at chozen's on thursday! I might be able to come. I'll check back a few pages, but if it hasn't been posted, what's chozen's new place's address...?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I went to Otakon today but I missed the tournament... I didn't have to pay to get in though so cool. I'll try to come to Chozen's fest and I might bring a noob friend (as in doesn't own the game...).

-EE-

Smash Cadet
fuxorz! lol theres a fest and i'll be in new hampshire for the week...total gayness in my anus...
What you do behind closed doors wth your guy friends is your business but dont be bringing that **** onto the forum >_>

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol ee... we seriously need to meet in person. all this time i dont thihnk ive ever actually seen you, and i wanna get at least one chance to punch you in the face.. i mean.. have a friendly talk. yeah... thats what i mean.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
thats good, ee, because now i dont have to tell you to make some room.
ahha jk man.. jk
but seriously, when i get back from new hampsire i need to smash.

Wuss

Smash Champion
^arash posted a pretty good response, but I gotta agree with chillin, seems a little suspicious...
Can anyone confirm this fest? I will def be able to go, but I would like to know when it is exactly...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What's Chozen's New address? Someone pm it to me (or post it here). I might go and bring a friend that's just getting into the game.

Top Bottom