• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

mood4food77

Smash Hero
actaully, i might leave the clan, it has nothing to do with you guys, but what is the point of being on the clan in which you have never seen the other guys, i've only seen 2 of you guys, bailey and EEvisu

so, goodbye TNR, i'll pop buy once in a while to check up....it's just no point of being a part of something when you can't do anything with the rest of the group

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
hWhoops I was busy today. I'll probably hold a smash fest next week or the weekend. If it's during the week I really want to know which day of the week is the best for everybody.

Mood got ignored cuz he doesn't main Ness (like me) and only secondaries him, and mains ganon... for no reason (worst character chossing skills ftw).

Edit: Lol I just read bizy's essay(s) dissing Wuss/TNR/SmashGod's sig. Seems I had a completely wrong impression about someone (was it Wuss or bizy? we'll never know...). Quality posts (on both sides) that highly entertained me. Why am I posting this? It's because E3 announced (10 hours ago...) that Brawl is coming out on December 3rd (which happens to be four days before Pearl Harbor Day and my friend's birthday).

I want to know who (anyone that reads this thread) will continue smashing on Brawl or stick to Melee or drop it altogether. I'll try to keep up both my brawl and melee game (I would've kept up smash64 but power surges do gay things to N64s...).

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
This is true but Hova would want you to keep smashing man, ur one of the best in MD/VA

Lets carry on his legacy~

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Wow you guys are all scrubs. qq MM !?

:p

On a more serious note, when's the Bmore fest?
Richmond may want to show up.:)

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Korn and Nelo, I'll post the info here when the next BMore fest is decided, I'll prolly be at DK's and I can let him know u guys are cool and dont steal so u should be able to come no prob =]

Nelo MM ME NEXT TIME WE MEET! /the saga continues

Jigg - cool potatoes

/EE

Cyrain

Smash Ace
haha I am no Chudatz. :( I can't play 1 handed. Oh well. Also, Btree...You still wanna MM? I'm up for it.

Edit- And what is this about Hova being gone and Blues possibly quitting smash? When did Hova quit? O.o

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Hova did not quit he just stopped going to Tornys lol and because of that Blues does not have his main man to chill with, its horrible! =0

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
.....I accept money matchs
like cyrain , frozen, royal
&5 each ?

BUT the point is.......................... when i be able to play u guys ??
im bored as hell... even me & boss making fest but no ones come
i dont know how to play u guys though... -__- & im out this weekend for Otakon yay!

Royal

Smash Apprentice
If I were to host a tourney this Saturday, how many of you would be able to come? Mind you, the place isn't that big, but we'd be VERY close to food. I mean literally 20 seconds close.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
@Boss: I wouldn't post my address on swf >_>

Chozen wants me to go over to his new place tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom