• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Jakor

Smash Ace
So Jakor, I got a question/request. Would it be possible at all for a new feature where you press a button and you get a random icon added to the roster? It's not necessary at all but I think it could be fun for joke rosters and stuff like that.
Well, I think the random suggestions on the side kind of serve this purpose already. I already thought about a function that would generate a whole random roster, but appart from being funny, I don't think it would be very useful.

Oh, and @ Jakor Jakor one note I want to make is that the demo CSS uses the name Olimar, rather than Pikmin and Olimar that's loaded in the Wii U/3DS roster. Could you change it to just Olimar for the next update?
Well, I'll see. Also, his name on the site is still Pikmin & Olimar.

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman
I'm doing a huge batch of icons, so I'll update them here a bit later!

EDIT: These are mainly requests I found in the thread. There's a bunch I'm doing, but I can't tag everybody whose icons I made.

Veterans:

Newcomers:

Third-Parties:

Others:
Thanxs for the Icons Machoke :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Every time I try an download it, it gets blocked for being "malicious". Im very confused, especially since the 8.0 version didnt get blocked when i downloaded it a couple months ago....
I got the same thing. Guess I need to check out my browser to figure it out? I may give my desktop a try and see if it's just my laptop with the issue

Why is everyone picking on me?
No one is picking on you. They're just trying to help you understand how things work around here. Believe me, I've been there before and had to learn the ropes the hard way, but I eventually got through it.

I'd like to point out that this is something you need to learn to avoid. Spamming around here isn't really a good thing and that's something you did with this quote. I'm not trying to be mean or offend you, but this isnn't gonna be a good thing to do if you're new.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
I'm doing a huge batch of icons, so I'll update them here a bit later!

EDIT: These are mainly requests I found in the thread. There's a bunch I'm doing, but I can't tag everybody whose icons I made.

Veterans:

Newcomers:

Third-Parties:

Others:
can you do:

John Eggbert

Dave Strider

Rose Lalonde

Jade Harley

Jane Crocker

Dirk Strider

Jake English

Roxy Lalonde

Karkat Vantas

Gamzee Makara

Vriska Serket

Terezi Pyrope

Sollux Captor

Eridan Ampora

Kanaya Maryam

Nepeta Leijon

Feferi Peixes

Equius Zahhak

Tavros Nitram

Aradia Megido

also anges is a 3rd party.

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
The newest Version requires Java 7, which isn't supported on Mac older than Mac OS X 10.7.3.. This means I can't use it, so I'm not gonna Update my Icon archive to be up to date on what has been added to the roster maker.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The newest Version requires Java 7, which isn't supported on Mac older than Mac OS X 10.7.3.. This means I can't use it, so I'm not gonna Update my Icon archive to be up to date on what has been added to the roster maker.
So are you still making icons but just not adding them to your archive?

Jakor

Smash Ace
Ah... I wasn't aware of that. Some people had Java 8 already and were having trouble using it. I might think about making an alternative, we'll see.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Jakor, I've noticed that version 9.0 isn't opening like I thought. It downloaded fine, but surprisingly, it's not even opening whenever I try to get the program opened. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Made a new Bayonetta
IconBayonetta.png
Icon, based off the render posted on the official Bayo2 website.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Jakor, I've noticed that version 9.0 isn't opening like I thought. It downloaded fine, but surprisingly, it's not even opening whenever I try to get the program opened. Is anyone else having the same problem?
I am too actually. Are you using a Mac?

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Made some more Bayonetta 2 character icons

• Loki
    IconLoki (Bayonetta).png
  • Jeanne
    IconJeanne (Bayonetta).png
  • the Masked Lumen
    IconMasked Lumen.png
[collapse=Renders]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Lord Jasus

Smash Rookie
So it looks like my post got lost among people being confused about the temporary inaction of the app, So i'll ask again for Bravely Default Characters, minus Agnes because she's been done in the meantime.

The links to pictures are on page 73, because it wont let me post links this time so sorry about that.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Make sure you have Java 7 installed on your computer. If the "exe" file doesn't work, try using the "jar" file.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Man, those were my favorite Castlevania games.

welp, looks like I know what I'm going to be doing with my night.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Man, those were my favorite Castlevania games.

welp, looks like I know what I'm going to be doing with my night.
Yeah, everybody seems to hate them, but Carrie is my all time favorite Castlevania character.

Hardest part was the name. Not sure if to make other characters, please no requests as I am still trying to make this work. For example. on GIMP I select the letter, invert capes and erase the whole square minus the letter selected. Can't find a better way.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have some Marvel requests, only for True Believers.

Nightcrawler

Beast

Abomination

Sentry

Quicksilver

Angel

Reptil

Silver Surfer

Radioactive Man

Apocalypse

Rhino

Wonder Man

Wasp

Black Knight

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
For those on Chrome unable to download it because it is malicious, go into advanced settings and under privacy, there's a checked box that says "Enable phishing and malware protection" or something close to that. If you uncheck the box, you can download it correctly.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Errrahem... in addition to my Marvel request, I have a few DC requests.

Ares

Batman

Joker

Superman

Scorpion yesIknowhe'snotDCshutup

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Unfortunely, the roster maker crashes on my desktop every time I try to open it. I am honestly not sure how or why this is even happening when it worked fine on the other versions until now.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Ok so when you mean Extract the files I'm a bit confuzzled and it keeps saying stuff to do with Ivlivid and it contains Spyware Blah Blah so can you help me because this looks really neat but I need some more in help in figuring it out if you would be so kind

Top Bottom