• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Is there an icon for the orange Inkling around? A Robin icon with both the male and female on the same icon using their Awakening art would be appreciated as well.

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
Ok so when you mean Extract the files I'm a bit confuzzled and it keeps saying stuff to do with Ivlivid and it contains Spyware Blah Blah so can you help me because this looks really neat but I need some more in help in figuring it out if you would be so kind
Once you have downloaded the archive, extract it somewhere on your computer to use it.

As for people for whom the Roster Maker isn't opening, make sure you have Java 7 installed on your computer. Then, if the "exe" file doesn't work, try using the "jar" file instead. If the problems continue, PM me and I'll look more into the problem at hand.

Oh hey @ Jakor Jakor , Abe isn't a Sony character. :p
Thanks for the notice.

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
@ Jakor Jakor if I delete a characters icon, it won't ruin anything and that icon won't show up in the Roster Maker, right?
I don't recommend deleting icons that are present in one or more of the many rosters. However, I've tried to minimize the impact as much as possible, so that shouldn't cause problems.

Genexican

Smash Cadet
Well, version 9.0 won't work for me for some reason, so here's the last one I made:

I tried to keep it realistic, but at the same time wanted to just shove in a bunch of characters that I personally wanted. And for the record, this isn't a Smash 4 Specific roster, this is just generally a dream-roster for Smash Bros as a whole, despite the fact I know that it will NEVER happen, due to it being just a little bit too crazy... :c

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I can't believe only one other person made a new icon for Mr. Game & Watch.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I just Upated within the old one. Pressed the "?" and pressed "Check for updates" and it worked as a charm to me.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
My Chrome keeps blocking the download saying it's malicious. Is anyone else having the problem?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I downloaded it on antoer browser and then ran it through Kaspersky Antivirus to be safe, it didn't find anything wrong with it.

Toys and figures are pretty useful for making icons. Can anyone try these?

Ninten

Proto Man

Dark Pit...

Link (Skyward Sword)

I'll look for more usable figurines later.

6bananza

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1547-5680-6487
Toys and figures are pretty useful for making icons. Can anyone try these?

Ninten

Proto Man

Dark Pit...

Link (Skyward Sword)

I'll look for more usable figurines later.

Here ya go!

EDIT: Added a few other random ones I made!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have some Marvel requests, only for True Believers.

Nightcrawler

Beast

Abomination

Sentry

Quicksilver

Angel

Reptil

Silver Surfer

Radioactive Man

Apocalypse

Rhino

Wonder Man

Wasp

Black Knight
So, uh... you can ignore the True Believer part. I just would like it done, especially with new talent. :p

Bubykook

Smash Rookie
Hey guys can anyone make a Ghirahim icon with this pic:
128px-GHIRAHIM.png
if not let me know thanks. :colorful:

Top Bottom