• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

andimidna

Smash Master
Huh. That's funny. I was just coming by to request some Hyrule Warriors icons.
Well, I see the Zelda one I wanted has been done, but I have more I want:
[collapse=HYRULE WARRIORS MIDNA!!!]

[/collapse]MIDNA OF COURSE!
Pleasepleasepleaseplease

[collapse=requests for later]
I have 2 requests for later. I really want the Midna one, and I don't want to request so much at once

Shia's new artwork! Or should I say "Cia"!
Her English name is Cia, so I'd like it if the icon is named that.

I don't want the dress in the icon much, but I would like a close-up Rosalina icon of this render taken from one of her pictures :)
But yea, don't want to requests too much at once, so I'm putting these hidden in a spoiler box.[/collapse]

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Huh. That's funny. I was just coming by to request some Hyrule Warriors icons.
Well, I see the Zelda one I wanted has been done, but I have more I want:
[collapse=HYRULE WARRIORS MIDNA!!!]

[/collapse]MIDNA OF COURSE!
Pleasepleasepleaseplease

[collapse=requests for later]
I have 2 requests for later. I really want the Midna one, and I don't want to request so much at once

Shia's new artwork! Or should I say "Cia"!
Her English name is Cia, so I'd like it if the icon is named that.

I don't want the dress in the icon much, but I would like a close-up Rosalina icon of this render taken from one of her pictures :)
But yea, don't want to requests too much at once, so I'm putting these hidden in a spoiler box.[/collapse]

Genexican

Smash Cadet
Could someone kindly do these few...

Also, if anyone has any Chrom and Dark Pit icons lying around, that would also be much appreciated.

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156

But yea, don't want to requests too much at once, so I'm putting these hidden in a spoiler box.
I'll get to it, and it'll be done in the next 30 minutes most likely!

Edit: Took exactly 30 (computer was being slow), but here it is:

Last edited:

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
TC, I have never had problems before, but today, my application won't run. I've redownloaded and all that stuff, but idk. Using Windows 8 by the way. Happened when I updated from 7.0 to 9.0, hours ago. Do you have any tips or something that may help?

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
I took it upon myself to create a new set of icons for every single currently confirmed Smash Run enemy. I hope they're useful!
Super Mario

Donkey Kong

Yoshi

The Legend of Zelda

Pokémon

Kirby

Kid Icarus

Metroid

Pikmin

EarthBound

Ice Climber

Rhythm Heaven

Find Mii

Super Smash Bros.

Sonic

Mega Man

Namco

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Can someone post or link those nice 3D Chrom, Shulk, Roy, and Black Shadow icons, purddy please.

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman
Sextuple Posting Warning Received
Can someone make icons Samurai Goroh?
samurai_goroh_01_595.png

Icon Little Mac please
Little_Mac_Brawl.png

Icon Gooey please
Gooey.png

Icon Pichu Please
Pichu.png

Icon Krystal please
Krystal_Star_Fox_Command.png

Icon Young Link please
Young_Link_3D.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ErenJager

Smash Champion

Have Black Shadow and Shulk but too lazy to find / reupload them now.
Thank you! I was able to comb through the thread and find a few more I was looking for ie, Marshall and king k rool and black shadow, still couldn't find that Shulk tho.

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Why was an spoiler warning? It was an ask for some people could make those awesome icons
It was actually a "Sextuple Posting Warning", according to the message I'm seeing. You don't have to put each individual request in a separate post. You can post them all in one post. You can also edit your post if you have another request you want done, especially if no one else has posted yet.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Why was an spoiler warning? It was an ask for some people could make those awesome icons
Because you posted six times when you could've edited your post and add the icons as long as no one posted after you. Double, triple, etc posting is really not allowed on the Smashboards and is frowned upon. It's very similar to what Dedede Fan!!! is going through, and doesn't understand the rules around here. Just try to be careful when you post. Not to be mean (apologize if I sound like it), it's just an advise to help out. ;)

Whoops, I forgot about it. Can someone please make Mia and Nephenee from Fire Emblem? I've been requesting these two for nearly a month now.

Thanks!

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Derp my bad, learning the ropes here
And for those that can't open program after download because of malware, try clicking on the tab before opening to open when downloaded, worked for me after a while.

D

Deleted member

Hey, has anyone made an icon for Hyrule Warriors Impa? too lazy to look for it

Cinday123

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cinday123
3DS FC
5327-2347-2745
IconMarth (4).png

There is a problem, the fourth icon for Marth is the same as the third one, could you replace it with his Awakening artwork for the next update? Thank you!

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Does anybody know where to find a large render of the Wii U and 3ds box art?
I was going to requests icons from it but I think that wouldn't work right with the small picture I found:

I think they'd make nice alternate icons for confirmed characters, but with this image, i bet they'd be blurry.
I'll try to find a better image. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Does anybody know where to find a large render of the Wii U and 3ds box art?
I was going to requests icons from it but I think that wouldn't work right with the small picture I found:

I think they'd make nice alternate icons for confirmed characters, but with this image, i bet they'd be blurry.
I'll try to find a better image. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
With this, I could do:

Link.

And maybe Mario. No promises.

That's your cue to find a larger image.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I took it upon myself to create a new set of icons for every single currently confirmed Smash Run enemy. I hope they're useful!
I don't usually tell people what they should do without being asked by said person(s), but I think this should be stickied in the OP as a resource.

In my humble opinion there's a lot of valuable icons in this post that a lot of people can and would use.

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
WHAT THE HECK? Smashboards forgot to notify me of 5 pages and an update. Thanks, Obama.

Top Bottom