• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Jakor

Smash Ace
Bug Report (going to edit with stuff that I find):

Pipit Icon broken for me (Shows up when you search Pit, so might want to fix that soon. Makes it look bad)
There is no Pipit icon in the default version. Looks like it's an icon you added. That doesn't explain or solve your problem however. You're saying it's broken because it doesn't appear in the list unless you search?

andimidna

Smash Master
The update for the version 8.0 can now be downloaded! Use the "Check for udpates..." option within the "?" menu to download it!

WARNING: A backup of your folder is recommended, just in case something goes wrong. The update could also overwrite your custom icons if you have some. Also, the update may take a few minutes to complete.

If anyone has problems with the update, please report them to me in whichever way you prefer.

I'll update the main post if people prefer to download it in the old fashioned way by replacing their whole folder and database. Or for people who haven't downloaded any versions of the Roster Maker yet.
How do I make a back-up folder?

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
There is no Pipit icon in the default version. Looks like it's an icon you added. That doesn't explain or solve your problem however. You're saying it's broken because it doesn't appear in the list unless you search?
My apologies. Seems it is one of mine. But only the name appears when I search (in italics and not bold if that means anything). The icon itself does not show up. If the name is double clicked, a green box appears in place of the icon. I can access the information for the character as well.

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Finished all the confirmed characters! I'll keep making these as more are confirmed. I'll also start making them for potential newcomers and veterans.

Here is every individual icon. I accidentally screwed up the names of a few of them. Off the top of my head, you should change "IconSamus.png" to "IconSamus Aran.png" and "IconOlimar.png" to "IconCaptain Olimar.png"

And here they are all together:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Veteran update. Hoping some more get confirmed soon so I can make better ones.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

There was a supposed Falco artwork leak with an original model, with his character page thing at the bottom of the screen.
You should try one with that picture.

Here it is:

It is pretty small though.

Bug report: The program freezes when i clicked the brawl roster button.
Same here.
I think it may be because I may have deleted an icon used in the default Brawl roster.
It may be the same for you.

Also, can someone make this Fawful?

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I also have 2 other requests:

-This other Fawful:
[collapse=3D Fawful]

[/collapse]

and this Porky:
[collapse=3D Spider-Mech Porky]

[/collapse]

EDIT: Oh, and if someone can make a Samurai Goroh with a more SSB4-like style, that would be great too!

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
The download is taking very long for me, I'll restart my computer and try again tomorrow.
That's cause the download is very long. The thing is I added or modified the info of many icons, so that's what is taking the most time.
My apologies. Seems it is one of mine. But only the name appears when I search (in italics and not bold if that means anything). The icon itself does not show up. If the name is double clicked, a green box appears in place of the icon. I can access the information for the character as well.
If the name of the character appears in the list, but not the icon, that means the link to the correct icon is missing. So in this case, make sure you have an icon named "IconPipit.png" in your images folder. Use the Add new characters function after that.
Bug report: The program freezes when i clicked the brawl roster button.
Like Mega Bidoof said, this is most likely like you deleted an icon used in the roster. I can list them though, make sure you have the following icons for the Brawl Roster:

• IconMario (2)
  • IconDonkey Kong (2)
  • IconLink (2)
  • IconSamus & Zero Suit Samus
  • IconKirby (2)
  • IconFox McCloud (2)
  • IconPikachu (2)
  • IconMarth (2)
  • IconMr. Game & Watch
  • IconLuigi (2)
  • IconDiddy Kong
  • IconZelda & Sheik
  • IconPit (2)
  • IconMeta Knight
  • IconFalco Lombardi
  • IconPokémon Trainer
  • IconIke
  • IconSolid Snake
  • IconPeach (2)
  • IconYoshi
  • IconGanondorf
  • IconIce Climbers
  • IconKing Dedede (2)
  • IconWolf O'Donnell
  • IconLucario (2)
  • IconNess
  • IconSonic (2)
  • IconBowser (2)
  • IconWario
  • IconToon Link (2)
  • IconR.O.B.
  • IconCaptain Olimar (2)
  • IconCaptain Falcon
  • IconJigglypuff
  • IconLucas
  • IconRandom Icon

Maybe you'll have to use the function "Add new characters icon" after that.

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
WOOO NEW ICONS

This time I have some icons of some enemies from Yoshi's New Island. I made icons for the Bandit, Crazee Dayzee, Grim Leecher, Grinder, Mufti Guy, and Snifit. Most of them have stupidly long names that I needed to abbreviate. :laugh: They've been added to my archive.

Also I have a kinda weird request. I used to have a Captain Falcon alt icon, but it was deleted in the 8.0 update. I haven't been able to find it again, so I'd appreciate some help. Here's the roster that has the icon:

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
WOOO NEW ICONS

This time I have some icons of some enemies from Yoshi's New Island. I made icons for the Bandit, Crazee Dayzee, Grim Leecher, Grinder, Mufti Guy, and Snifit. Most of them have stupidly long names that I needed to abbreviate. :laugh: They've been added to my archive.

Also I have a kinda weird request. I used to have a Captain Falcon alt icon, but it was deleted in the 8.0 update. I haven't been able to find it again, so I'd appreciate some help. Here's the roster that has the icon:
JacksRoster.png

I just cropped it from your roster.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Interesting we're adding stages/items to the mix now.

I'd like to see that expanded upon, like adding locations that haven't been confirmed but could potentially be in the game (Having an icon for something like the Underworld from KI, for example).

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I also have 2 other requests:

-This other Fawful:
[collapse=3D Fawful]

[/collapse]

and this Porky:
[collapse=3D Spider-Mech Porky]

[/collapse]

EDIT: Oh, and if someone can make a Samurai Goroh with a more SSB4-like style, that would be great too!
If someone could get on these 4 requests soon, that would be great.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
View attachment 8125

This is the best I could do with it.
Thank you!

Sorry for all these requests, but I have but two more. :p

Can you make a Super Smashboards Icon of the cartoony picture of Fawful I posted above (the one holding the dark star)
Please give it the name "Mega Bidoof," and here is he template for the background if you need it.

and instead of the white outline, it needs an orange outline, like this one.

and my second one is the same thing, but with both that Fawful, and a picture of Ridley, with the name "Bidoof + Dunsparce."

Yeah, this is a lot of requests :p.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Thank you!

Sorry for all these requests, but I have but two more. :p

Can you make a Super Smashboards Icon of the cartoony picture of Fawful I posted above (the one holding the dark star)
Please give it the name "Mega Bidoof," and here is he template for the background if you need it.

and instead of the white outline, it needs an orange outline, like this one.

and my second one is the same thing, but with both that Fawful, and a picture of Ridley, with the name "Bidoof + Dunsparce."

Yeah, this is a lot of requests :p.
I can't do outlines.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Suddenly a Waddlepus from Pikmin 3.

Also I have a request:

titan.png

Titan Dweevil from Pikmin 2. White backgrounds scare me.

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Suddenly a Waddlepus from Pikmin 3.

Also I have a request:

View attachment 8131

Titan Dweevil from Pikmin 2. White backgrounds scare me.
Headcrap, could you please make an icon of the Bearded Amprat on your pic (they're so annoying in Pikmin 3), but it says "Headcrap Jackalope" underneath it instead? i want to include you in my roster :) also,
called ecylisis,and
Named Jakor, please.

Super Smash Bros. Fan

Pacack

JamesDNaux

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman

You're great at making these! Anyway, here are some icons you might want to use for the veterans (note that i include meta knight, because thee one you did doesn't look very smashlike, in my opinion) :

You're awesome!

edit: Noooooooooo triple post!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry people.

edit: oops, I included another captain falcon too.... just noticed that. well, this one seems more 'Smash4'-like, instead of Brawl-like.

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Toxicroaker's Icon Archive

[collapse=Nintendo][collapse=Mario]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Donkey Kong]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Yoshi]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Wario]
[/collapse]
[collapse=The Legend of Zelda]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Pokemon]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Kirby]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Star Fox]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]
[/collapse]
[collapse=F-Zero][/collapse]
[collapse=Fire Emblem]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Pikmin]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Earthbound/Mother]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Kid Icarus]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Animal Crossing][/collapse]
[collapse=Super Smash Bros.]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Other][/collapse]
[collapse=Retro]
[/collapse][/collapse]

[collapse=Third Party]
[collapse=Sonic]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Metal Gear]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Mega Man][/collapse]
[collapse=Other]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Fourth Party]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Game Systems]
[/collapse]
No Nintendo 64 or Game & Watch?

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Can someone make an icon of the Bidoof in my sig and name it "Mega Bidoof"?

And if you can, please use the Super Smashboards template with the orange outline like this:
IconSaturnGamer64.png

I posted the blank template higher on this page.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sorry to bother anyone, but I wanted to re-post my request real quick. It's just a few Marvel characters.
(Scarlet Spider)

(Spider-Man)
Rouge(X-Men)

Last edited:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
You're great at making these! Anyway, here are some icons you might want to use for the veterans (note that i include meta knight, because thee one you did doesn't look very smashlike, in my opinion) :

You're awesome!

edit: Noooooooooo triple post!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry people.

edit: oops, I included another captain falcon too.... just noticed that. well, this one seems more 'Smash4'-like, instead of Brawl-like.
I'll have to find the original images for those icons because removing the white outlines while keeping the picture intact is very difficult. Thanks for the compliments though!

I probably won't be able to make any more the next few days because I have a lot of work that I've been putting off that needs to get done.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
After checking around, I came here because I've noticed something and needed help.

When I clicked "Brawl roster," I got everyone but Pokemon Trainer.
Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 11.53.37 AM.png

Also, I tried searching for him, and he also didn't appear in the search list. (Even did P. trainer).

Lastly, I couldn't find an icon for just a Pokemon character.

Jakor

Smash Ace
After checking around, I came here because I've noticed something and needed help.

View attachment 8193

Also, I tried searching for him, and he also didn't appear in the search list. (Even did P. trainer).

I'm not sure, but the problem might be because Pokémon icons and some others have special characters in the name of their file (in this case, the accentued "é"), so make sure their icons have their correct name file in the "images" folder.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master

View attachment 8193

Try searching "Red" or if you want him with his Pokemon go to "Special" I think it is.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm not sure, but the problem might be because Pokémon icons and some others have special characters in the name of their file (in this case, the accentued "é"), so make sure their icons have their correct name file in the "images" folder.
That indeed fixed it, thank you. :)

Top Bottom