• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Woo, LITTLE MAC!!

To celebrate, here's some new icons!

Don't like the color on Lucas's icon but I can't think of anything better. Any suggestions?
I am not sure about Lucas' color either.

I have a rather big request for you.
Could you do a dojo-background icons of all the characters on the roster that you haven't already done?
image.jpg

Please?

For the picture for Chrom and Lucina, could you use a 3D picture of Chrom, and use the Lucina Icon a few posts above?

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Made some icons for the Tiki Goon, Tiki Buzz, and Tiki Tank from DKCR. I liked the Tikis, aside from Tiki Tong, and I wish they had a better story and role.

Enjoy!

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
I am not sure about Lucas' color either.

I have a rather big request for you.
Could you do a dojo-background icons of all the characters on the roster that you haven't already done?
View attachment 8472

Please?

For the picture for Chrom and Lucina, could you use a 3D picture of Chrom, and use the Lucina Icon a few posts above?
The plan for right now is to redo any confirmed character icons and veterans that I don't like, and then start making icons for as many potential newcomers as I can.

Right now I have a redone Lucas, and I'm working on Chrom and Lucina. I want the next update to be pretty substantial so it might be a bit before I can get it all out.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Woo, LITTLE MAC!!

To celebrate, here's some new icons!

Don't like the color on Lucas's icon but I can't think of anything better. Any suggestions?
Might I recommend this Ganondorf instead of the one you used there? This one just looks better to me by a long shot.

Of course, you are not required to do it in any way or anything :p I know that those are difficult to make.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I dunno, the shadows kinda irk me. I mean, I could make them (my sig$ it's just for some reason I'd rather not have the shadows. Might whip up a batch tomorrow or the day after.

EDIT: autocorrect >:/

Last edited:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Might I recommend this Ganondorf instead of the one you used there? This one just looks better to me by a long shot.

Of course, you are not required to do it in any way or anything :p I know that those are difficult to make.
I actually made that one before but I was planning on remaking it because I didn't like how it turned out.

So far I have 3 versions of Chrom, 3 versions of Lucina, Chrom and Lucina, Pikmin and Olimar, Rosalina and Luma, redone Peach, 2 redone Lucas icons, redone Diddy Kong, redone Ike, redone Yoshi, and redone Wario.

Going to make ROB, that Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon, then I'm going to start more newcomers.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I actually made that one before but I was planning on remaking it because I didn't like how it turned out.

So far I have 3 versions of Chrom, 3 versions of Lucina, Chrom and Lucina, Pikmin and Olimar, Rosalina and Luma, redone Peach, 2 redone Lucas icons, redone Diddy Kong, redone Ike, redone Yoshi, and redone Wario.

Going to make ROB, that Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon, then I'm going to start more newcomers.
Wow. That's a lot. And that's a cool coincidence too :p

(For the record, when you're done with all the more important ones, I did have that request a couple pages back with Pac-Man and whatnot that you could do if you want.)

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to make the image look better, the cheeks could be smoothed in Photoshop easily enough. Since it's a papercraft, it doesn't look as round as it needs to be. (And if you do end up fixing the cheeks, please send it to me, since I'd love to have it for icons and whatnot.)

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLIIIIITTTLLLEEEMMAAAACC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

edit: This was my literal reaction to the Nintendo Direct. I went on here as soon as I saw Mac training.

edit: Oh yay 100th post!

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Can someone make an icon for these two ?

Ridley's artwork from Other M
Zebesian's artwork from Other M

Last edited:

lightdasher

Smash Lord

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Could someone please make an icon of this Takamaru with his head up to where the red line is pleeeease :3
IconTakamaru.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I'm so Happy for Little Mac's Inclusion. I always wanted to see Punch-Out! Represented, so I did the remaining ones ~ (4 of these were not made by me)

Select Your Character;

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
New icon that I did since I didn't like the Zelda + Sheik icons that I already had.

Can someone make a 3D Muddy Mole? I kinda have a thing when I can never put something 2D into my rosters. And I can't finds good 3D Muddy.
If you could find me a picture, I might be able to do it. Also, where'd that Tiki come from? I might be able to use it.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
How does one add new icons to the roster maker? I would like the PM Mewtwo and Roy icons.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
How does one add new icons to the roster maker? I would like the PM Mewtwo and Roy icons.
One they are placed in the icons folder and correctly named (IconName) you will need to go into the RM and select File-> Add Custom Character Icons.

Chase

Smash Ace
Can someone make icons for Bean the Dynamite, Bark the Polar Bear, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Tails Doll, and Metal Knuckles?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
One they are placed in the icons folder and correctly named (IconName) you will need to go into the RM and select File-> Add Custom Character Icons.
Thanks. Could you direct me to PM Roy and Mewtwo?

Top Bottom