• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Somebody requested a Mother Brain icon earlier. I just Photoshopped the crap out of the Mother Brain pic (removed the Rinka thing and laser covering a lower portion of it) to make it more suitable for icons but I'm too lazy and tired right now to actually make one, so if anyone else wants to give it a go, here it is:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Somebody requested a Mother Brain icon earlier. I just Photoshopped the crap out of the Mother Brain pic (removed the Rinka thing and laser covering a lower portion of it) to make it more suitable for icons but I'm too lazy and tired right now to actually make one, so if anyone else wants to give it a go, here it is:

Boom.

Been wanting to do this for a while, but I didn't want to deal with the Photoshop stuff. Thanks a lot! ;)

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Archive updated with 10 new icons:
Geno, Ray MK III (2), Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Takamaru, Mewtwo, Pokemon Trainer, Snake, Wonder Red.
Next time, please post the actual icons on your post too, otherwise people will have to search through 46 pages to find your archive.

May I suggest a colour (Yes, I say colour because I'm Australian) Lip and a colour Zelda and Sheik on the same icon? Also a normal Glass Joe?

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
PLEASE METROID OTHER M ARTWORK OF ZEBESIAN AND RIDLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MidknightMasquerade

Smash Rookie
Is anyone able to make an icon for the new Pokemon, Diancie, with this image? Thanks so much in advance! If I need to do anything else, just let me know (I'm new to Smashboards soooo I'm still figuring out what to do lol).

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Is anyone able to make an icon for the new Pokemon, Diancie, with this image? Thanks so much in advance! If I need to do anything else, just let me know (I'm new to Smashboards soooo I'm still figuring out what to do lol).

Was actually just about to do this. Here you go:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481

Hey, could I have the image of Lucas you have in your archive on a normal blue background, rather than the dojo style?

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Hey, could I have the image of Lucas you have in your archive on a normal blue background, rather than the dojo style?
I've just been using one somebody else made, so I take no credit for this:

If you want a smaller one or something though I'll make it. It's his Project M art.

CoryCory

Smash Rookie
If this was the final lineup (Bottom 5 being longshots or if they can push it to 50) I'd be on board with this. Hell, I'd be happy if Ness and Game & Watch make it back.

- Zelda and Samus have their respective transformations
- Robin, Villager, Mii and WFT can go male/female for the sake of customization
- Mewtwo would go Mega X or Y for Final Smash at random.
- Yarn Yoshi is just thinking out of of the box since Yoshi has yet to be revealed. If that was the case, why not Yarn Kirby too? They'd both play significantly different from their original incarnations.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If this was the final lineup (Bottom 5 being longshots or if they can push it to 50) I'd be on board with this. Hell, I'd be happy if Ness and Game & Watch make it back.

- Yarn Yoshi is just thinking out of of the box since Yoshi has yet to be revealed. If that was the case, why not Yarn Kirby too? They'd both play significantly different from their original incarnations.

No offense dude, but if you want to post a roster, go to this thread.

This is for the Roster Maker only. Also, two Yoshi's is weird.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman

Robin is the long shot, not Chrom. Also, Yarn Yoshi? Really? Yarn Kirby's a giant stretch, and you want Yarn Yoshi? A game that has probably been canceled, and, even if it hasn't, won't even be released before Smash? And, as much as I want 3 slots for EarthBound, It's not going to happen. That's one slot for every game in the series. Even their most important franchise, Mario, has 5 reps from over 200 games. Seperate Dixie from Diddy and either put her or K. Rool in Paula's place. Replace the yarns with Lip and Wario. Why cut Wario? You're supposed to bundle all the 3rd parties to the side. Add Pacman and possibly Bomberman. Only 4 Zelda representatives? Add Ghirahim or something. Where are you going to get this room? Cut ROB, Wolf, Ike and Snake. I can't really give my opinion on Prince Sable, because I don't know who he is. Why are Meta Knight and Yarn Kirby randomly cut off from the Kirby series? Yoshi has always been next to the Mario series, why change? Lack of any S. Goroh, Krystal, 3rd DK Character, 3rd FE Character, 4th Kirby Character, Waluigi, Magnus, Isaac, Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., A 3rd Wario Character, Andy from Advance Wars, Mike Jones, Muddy Mole, Shulk or Saki is disturbing. I'm not saying you have to have all of those, but not having any is just......wrong!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Anyone have a good 3D Ray from Custom Robo? (Not his Brawl artwork)

Does this work? It has a bit of a strong outline, but it's still a nice icon. (It's not mine, for the record.)

EDIT: Major derps. This is the wrong character.

Also, I edited Takamaru's SW3 design slightly to get a more vibrant color scheme and I made an icon. It's not a huge change, but it's there.

If anyone thinks that it's too much, please tell me and I'll edit it how I can.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Can someone make Takamaru icons based on his original artwork and Captain Rainbow? The Samurai Warriors one isn't doing anything for me...

Also, if someone could gather up all of the Other M Ridley icons that have been made...
I know Hotfeet444 was using one I really liked...

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Can someone make Takamaru icons based on his original artwork and Captain Rainbow? The Samurai Warriors one isn't doing anything for me...

Also, if someone could gather up all of the Other M Ridley icons that have been made...
I know Hotfeet444 was using one I really liked...

You're in luck! I was actually thinking about doing this one already, and your request got me going on it. (I won't be doing the Captain Rainbow art, though)

Also, have a better Mii icon.

Also, if anyone has some good 3D artwork of Charizard, I'd happily make an icon of it for you. I'll even create a separate icon with edited colors and whatnot so that you can choose which one you prefer.

I also am taking requests right now, but please provide an image for me if you request.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

You're in luck! I was actually thinking about doing this one already, and your request got me going on it. (I won't be doing the Captain Rainbow art, though)

Also, have a better Mii icon.

Also, if anyone has some good 3D artwork of Charizard, I'd happily make an icon of it for you. I'll even create a separate icon with edited colors and whatnot so that you can choose which one you prefer.

I also am taking requests right now, but please provide an image for me if you request.
Um...they don't work....

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Thanks! I don't have any requests right now, I just want someone to gather up all the Other M Ridley icons from this thread.
These are the ones I have:

I saw a few more that were better, Hotfeet444 had a good one.
I'm sorry to say that I do not have any Other M Ridley icons. I don't suppose it was made with this image, was it?

I know I wasn't able to make a good icon out of it, but perhaps someone else did.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm sorry to say that I do not have any Other M Ridley icons. I don't suppose it was made with this image, was it?

I know I wasn't able to make a good icon out of it, but perhaps someone else did.
It wasn't that one, but it was of similar quality.
The biggest thing is that it was from the side rather than facing forward.

Top Bottom