• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Suburbs of Onett - Ness Social Thread

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Playing Peach in melee has made my Mr. Saturn skills top notch (not really). I like him over the franklin badge.

Also how dod you do spoiler tags?

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
you can also use [ spoiler ] and [ / spoiler ]

Tournament this Sunday and IDK which character(s) to use :( haven't been practicing since the patch dropped because I've been busy and when I've played it's mostly been as Roy and Lucas. Ness fundamentals coming through?

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Use those 2, Ness, and R.O.B. (since you asked for tips about him. If you haven't been practicing with him then don't do it).

But it's ultimately up to you. Good luck.

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
@ Noa. Noa. @ Earthbound360 Earthbound360 @ Kodystri Kodystri @Waael

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but could I get some games in sometime with you guys? I've been grinding lately and I'd like to play some Ness's that are better than mine to improve.
Sure, I would not see a reason not to :). But It has to be late, like 11PM EST late. Best way to contact me is through Skype as Wv Kodystri

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
@ Noa. Noa. @ Earthbound360 Earthbound360 @ Kodystri Kodystri

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but could I get some games in sometime with you guys? I've been grinding lately and I'd like to play some Ness's that are better than mine to improve.
I'd play if I weren't so far away ;_;

Anywho, @ Pazx Pazx I'd advise going diddy and Ness and maybe using the others in friendlies or pools until you feel confident enough (I tested out my DHD and Bowser Jr in pools once and it was fun <3 ) with them to either use them or not use them. :D

Last edited:

SuperTorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperTorn
Guys, this is kind of random but I think for now I want Pokey to make it into Smash instead of other Mother representatives. He's the only one in the whole series who is relevant in more than one game, he's the antagonist/villain of 2 out of 3 games and he could potentially be more for grabs because of the lack of villains in Smash. Not to mention, his moveset would be entirely different. Another reason why would be just like Little Mac came back from being an Assist Trophy, he can come back from being a Subspace Emissary boss. Maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way, but now I really want him in Smash randomly. Pokey is boss man.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Guys, this is kind of random but I think for now I want Pokey to make it into Smash instead of other Mother representatives. He's the only one in the whole series who is relevant in more than one game, he's the antagonist/villain of 2 out of 3 games and he could potentially be more for grabs because of the lack of villains in Smash. Not to mention, his moveset would be entirely different. Another reason why would be just like Little Mac came back from being an Assist Trophy, he can come back from being a Subspace Emissary boss. Maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way, but now I really want him in Smash randomly. Pokey is boss man.
I mean, anything's a possibility, right? And he's already got that robot spider suit thing ready for his Final Smash.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
As cool of an idea as this is, I think he suffers from a similar "size" problem that Ridley did (no joke).
Like, his body has to be about the same size (heck, bigger really), than Ness, and his mech has to be even BIGGER than him. That's... going to be a huge character.

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
I would love to play but I never play online. :V
I'd play if I weren't so far away ;_;
</3
Sure, I would not see a reason not to :). But It has to be late, like 11PM EST late. Best way to contact me is through Skype as Wv Kodystri
Couldn't do 4am yesterday, but I have you added on Skype already so I'll just let you know when I'm free there. :]

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
@ Noa. Noa. @ Earthbound360 Earthbound360 @ Kodystri Kodystri @Waael

You have me thinking, actually. Do we need a thread for wifi matches? Just thinking outside the box here, I suppose. Generally people play on say, Anther's Ladder or in Skype groups, but I'm willing to make a thread here for Ness mains that want to practice tech and try out other things.

Thoughts?

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
You have me thinking, actually. Do we need a thread for wifi matches? Just thinking outside the box here, I suppose. Generally people play on say, Anther's Ladder or in Skype groups, but I'm willing to make a thread here for Ness mains that want to practice tech and try out other things.

Thoughts?
I'd enjoy that. Sure, why not?

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181

Thoughts?
That would be pretty useful. I know I'll be looking for games pretty regularly, so I'd rather not spam here every time I'd like to play.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
</3

Couldn't do 4am yesterday, but I have you added on Skype already so I'll just let you know when I'm free there. :]
Woah woah woah, rega rega rega, LET'S REGA IT IN HERE FOLKS.

I just noticed you're in London, and as it so happens I'll be in England between July the 16th and August 27th so I would love to play you while I'm there! I'm currently on a gap year program in Israel though, and I thought you were in the US at first and I know my connection to US is godawful, so that's why I said it'd be too hard originally.

And I need to keep in practice while I'm away from my scene in Australia! :grin:

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
Woah woah woah, rega rega rega, LET'S REGA IT IN HERE FOLKS.

I just noticed you're in London, and as it so happens I'll be in England between July the 16th and August 27th so I would love to play you while I'm there! I'm currently on a gap year program in Israel though, and I thought you were in the US at first and I know my connection to US is godawful, so that's why I said it'd be too hard originally.

And I need to keep in practice while I'm away from my scene in Australia! :grin:
Oh cool! I'm guessing rega is a word in Hebrew?

We can definitely get some matches in once you get here on WiFi. There's gonna be some big events during that period of time too, so you might want to try your luck against some of our best players. I'll hopefully be attending some tournaments in August, so you might catch me in person :]

Superbat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Superbat3

Thoughts?
Yes plz. I want to become the greatest back throw hero there ever was. "The journey has just begun"

Last edited:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord

Thoughts?
I can support this group since I don't use Skype often.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh cool! I'm guessing rega is a word in Hebrew?

We can definitely get some matches in once you get here on WiFi. There's gonna be some big events during that period of time too, so you might want to try your luck against some of our best players. I'll hopefully be attending some tournaments in August, so you might catch me in person :]
Yep, 'rega' is basically 'wait', but my friend and I like to use it in funny ways :grin:

If I get the time, I'd love to attend an event! I'd love to see how the England scene is. :D

EDIT: Gee, I haven't double posted in a long time! Sorry about that!

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Oh lol, I totally forgot about him until looking him up a moment ago. Silly me. I'm too used to his current form! :laugh:
I remember simply because Brawl was my first SSB game. And I never had any intention of turning off items so...

And I continue to play Brawl due to Wolf and Ice Climbers being there.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Sorry I haven't been in this thread in a long time, but at least I aquired the legendary treasure!
IMAG0502.jpg

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't been in this thread in a long time, but at least I aquired the legendary treasure!
View attachment 59533
Still waiting for a good price on Amazon...

Also, in M1 I got Loid who is currently at Level 4 and am training him in the cloud land (I know what it is, I just find 'cloud land' to be more amusing). Ninten is Level 18 if I remember correctly. I'm probably going to level Loid up into the Level 12-15 range, then take on Duncan's Factory. Also, I cannot find any info on the Easy Ring. I can buy Repel Rings though.

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
Yep, 'rega' is basically 'wait', but my friend and I like to use it in funny ways :grin:

If I get the time, I'd love to attend an event! I'd love to see how the England scene is. :D

EDIT: Gee, I haven't double posted in a long time! Sorry about that!
I've yet to go to a tournament myself, but watching streams of the tournaments makes me think it's really strong. We've got a surprising amount of character diversity, too.

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator

Thoughts?
We should have one imo :)

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Hey guys. Remember way back when I said I might have a surprise for you guys soon? Well, I haven't had time to do it until now, but I hope you enjoy!!!

image.jpg

I messed up on a few things...but I think it looks pretty good. You guys? Also, the lighting messes up the yellow. It's lighter in reality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom