• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSS Battlefront: Now with 50% more Teczero!

Next Theme?

• test 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • test 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • test

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Junglefever aka Tachibana Kanade aka Tenshi

Main: Fox
Secondaries: Sheik, Falco
Unrivaled in coming up with useless bull****, yet always willing to justify it with his spiel on how it might be practical. The Mastermind behind “Revolution,” an epic project still in the planning stages. He is the best at Revolution D.I., which encompasses getting hit by marths reverse fair -> reverse fair -> dair and getting hit by uthrow shine bair and dying, somehow managing to avoid survival D.I. Feels unsatisfied finishing a match without a shine usmash.
good job jungle

l2host

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
arggg i forget what gets affected when i move **** in folders

hi stabbed, been a while

Stratford

Smash Champion
We could just do a manual vote. Like have people just post their vote and we keep a running tally somewhere. It's not like we needed it to be private.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I can keep a running tally in the poll itself, We just can't technically vote again

Kuro Neko

Smash Cadet
Um...excuse me...I would just like to ask, I mean, if it would be all right...if you haven't asked anyone else....

No...I mean...yes...or actually, kinda.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Haley, your favorite is AJ too? I wouldn't have guessed.

But if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
E-mail I just got:

"Dear Mr. Haley Kim:

We at Michigan are impressed by credentials displayed by your application to the PhD program in
Electrical Engineering.

Unfortunately, admission to the PhD program is very competitive and limited by the number of available
openings, and we are unable to offer you admission. As an alternative, we can admit you to the Masters
program in Electrical Engineering
, without financial aid, should you be interested in this possibility.

Please note that it is possible (but not guaranteed) to be admitted to the PhD program once you are here,
provided that you find an adviser to support your PhD research by the end of the second semester,
achieve satisfactory performance in the qualifying exam and research oriented directed study.

We are looking forward to your interaction and association with our program at The University of Michigan.

Please respond to this email, letting us know whether or not you wish to be admitted to the Master's
program. We would appreciate your response as soon as possible, preferably within a week."
Literally just **** my ****en pants.

Sounds totally corny but, I was sorta sad and down lately.

Then open my email. And I can't even do normal things cuz I'm so ****en excited.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
FRAKIN CONGRATS MAN HOLY BALLS

this means we can upgrade you to a regular member, since you know, YOULL BE LIVING HERE

Sion

Island of Horizon
E-mail I just got:

Literally just **** my ****en pants.

Sounds totally corny but, I was sorta sad and down lately.

Then open my email. And I can't even do normal things cuz I'm so ****en excited.
if you're happy, i'm happy

good job mangz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol yea, its my dream to attend a big name university like this.

I do plan on going.

Just have to find out how much money I can get so my debt won't be enormous.

Top Bottom