• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSS Battlefront: Now with 50% more Teczero!

Next Theme?

• test 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • test 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • test

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stratford

Smash Champion
The SSS Battlefront

aka The Like-Hell-I'm-Dead Battlefront

Mission Statement: In this afterlife, those of us with unfinished business from our former lives fight and rebel against God and the student council, until the day we may free ourselves from our regrets and graduate from this world.

Will you fight with us?

Brainjack aka Yui-nyan

Main: Marth
Secondaries: Falco, Fox
Best known for his counter johns, he is also the inventor of the backwards wd. A great pioneer in the development of the pause metagame, he is able to anticipate an opponent’s rage and quit the match for them before he has even won.

Stratford aka T.K.

Main: Fox
Secondaries: Falco, Falcon
Best known for the highly successfull tournament Good S*** Stratford, he is also the co-founder of the theoretical branch of melee study, along with Junglefever. Suboptimally located in the wilderness of New Hampshire, he finds his way to relevant EC tournies now and then. He is currently working on developing a way to utilt out of shine.

Junglefever aka Tachibana Kanade aka Tenshi

Secondaries: Sheik, Falco
Unrivaled in coming up with useless bull****, yet always willing to justify it with his spiel on how it might be practical. The Mastermind behind “Revolution,” an epic project still in the planning stages. He is the best at Revolution D.I., which encompasses getting hit by marths reverse fair -> reverse fair -> dair and getting hit by uthrow shine bair and dying, somehow managing to avoid survival D.I. Feels unsatisfied finishing a match without a shine usmash.

Wafflekwnt aka Shiori Sekine

Secondaries: Sheik, Falcon
Currently MIA at Middlebury, he did in fact manage to train a noob of his own, a technical fox no less. His hobbies include playing his texting game and watching TV while others play melee.

Chu aka Otonashi Yuzuru

Secondaries: Marth, Mewtwo
One of the prophets who brought melee to DCD back in the day, he remains a fierce competitor at Stanford. Perhaps best known as the renowned host of the Chu Biweeklies, which took place in his epic lair.

Meatsauce aka Hinata Hideki

Main: Falcon
An integral member of the Dynasty without whom we could not beat our Meat. Likes killing himself and kneeing his partner. A true Falcon main, he never forgets to let it kyick.

Moose aka Iwasawa

Main: Falco
Secondaries: Fox, Falcon
Acquired by the Dynasty through free agency after filling out an application, he has turned into an excellent investment. He prefers to implement his **** with “no breaks.”

Kuro Neko aka Nakamura Yuri

Main: Daisy
Kuro Neko is the latest addition to the crew, and also the first feline member to be admitted. Her hobbies include chasing mice, unraveling balls of yarn, and cooking. As a new member, Kuro Neko says she appreciates the cute gifs that populate the thread. However, she feels that there is a noticeable lack of nekoness, and feels that she can contribute in that department.

Honorary Dynasty Member
Teczer0 aka Shiina

Mains: Sheik, Fox, Peach
He’s pro. Sometimes he flies to Michigan to supervise us when we’re misbehaving.

And our host,
Dr. D aka Chaa

He took us in during our time of need, offering us shelter in our epic struggle against the great Dane Burger. To this day, his door’s always open whenever the losers drop by to visit.

Please support our sponsor:

We are a 3S certified organization.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
The Stuffed Animal Café. We suck at Smash

[yt]p7KU4BRWRVQ?autoplay=1&loop=1[/yt]

[collapse=Original Dynasty Thread]
The Dynasty

The Dynasty. The next big and up-and-coming crew in Michigan. We started locally, ****** the Cranbrook crew, then eventually hosted tournies, in which we ***** other local nubs. Brainjack and Stratford have the honor of being destroyed by Drephen at the Middle of Ohio Tournament, while Jungle Fever was housed by Hungrybox for the Falling into Melee Tournament.

Brainjack
Secondaries: Shiek, Fox
The smartest player in the crew, Brainjack uses his mindgames and more than adequate tech skill to defeat his opponents. Brainjack is also known to ditto opponents he knows he can beat, still winning sets because of knowledge of the game. He currently resides at the University of Michigan, where he receives training through friendlies and weekly tournaments held by SCOTU. Winner for best john: "why cant not i jump?" or something along those lines

Stratford
Secondary: Falco, Marth
Stratford is the resident tech god, becoming so in his time in the wilderness of Canada. He is an aggressive player, using high pressure tactics and speed to overwhelm opponents. Stratford likes to main low tier characters against noobs to make matches more interesting. Stratford is currently attending Dartmouth College, where he is tech skill training again.

Jungle Fever
Secondaries: Marth
Jungle Fever is best known for his inconsistency of play, some days ******, some days getting *****. Because of his inconsistency, he has what has been called ‘his time of the month.’ He uses unorthodox combos and movement to keep his opponent off guard. Jungle Fever plays select characters against noobs to throw opponents off. Jungle Fever currently attends the University of Miami in Fl, training a potential smasher and attending tournaments from time to time.

Wafflkwnt
Secondary: Shiek
Waffkwnt is known for his johns, most notably character johns and wind johns on DL64. Kwnt loves to utilt with Fox against fast fallers. Kwnt broke through and came into his own, losing his reputation as consistent suicide player, taking Brainjack to alotfive at Don’t Get Hit. His playstyle is reminiscent of Stratford’s, only with less flair. He has been M.I.A. for about a month at Middlebury College, unknown if he is training.

Chu a.k.a. Bip
Secondary: Marth
Chu is known for his timing and spacing. He is the most defensive of the crew, waiting for his time to strike. He loves to smash, rarely using tilts. Though he doesn’t use AT’s extensively as the other crew members, he still can hang with the rest of the crew, consistently beating Jungle Fever, much to his frustration. Chu is currently not playing at Stanford University.

James
Secondary: Everyone else
James is a middle of the road type of player, who mains apathy for the competitive side of the game. He has potential but instead chooses to experiment with other characters rather than work on one main. He still does fairly well in the Dynasty hosted smashfests. James attends Cranbrook High School, where he is maining smash apathy.

Meatsauce
Secondary: Fox
Meatsauce is the resident tank. He shows flashes of potential, but his overagressiveness and his imprecision costs him most matches. It’s a guarantee he will suicide at least once in a match, and most likely will have a john to go with it. He also tends to forget to edgeguard, or edgeguards hilariously. Meatsauce currently attends U of M with Brainjack, but is too scared to play friendlies at the level Brainjack does.[/collapse]

[collapse=Dynasty edit 5/13/09]
The Dynasty aka The Light Music Club!

We started out locally, playing in Dr. D's room, a science classroom. We continued to play everyday. We have now gone our separate ways, but whenever we get together we like to play together like the old days.

Brainjack aka Hirasawa "All your sweets are belong to me" YUI

He plays like a gay. Winner for best john: "why do i cant jump?

Stratford aka Akiyama "Dangerous Queen' MI-O
He once played Mew2king. Trufax.

Jungle Fever aka Tainaka "The Idol who has a smile like sunshine and bring happiness where ever she goes" RITSU

don't really play this game. I just enjoy being super kawaii!

Wafflkwnt aka Kotobuki "Airheaded Princess" TSU-MU-GI

This son of a gun is MIA.

Chu a.k.a. Bip

Chu is my sensei. BOW TO YOUR SENSEI.

Ahti
James is a middle of the road type of player, who has recently started training again. He has potential but instead chooses to experiment with other characters rather than work on one main. He still does fairly well in the Dynasty hosted smashfests. James attends Cranbrook High School, where he has begun to main.
lolretired

Meatsauce
Meatsauce is the resident tank. He shows flashes of potential, but his overagressiveness and his imprecision costs him most matches. It’s a guarantee he will suicide at least once in a match, and most likely will have a john to go with it. He also tends to forget to edgeguard, or edgeguards hilariously. He also tends to be the spacie slayer. Meatsauce currently attends U of M with Brainjack, but is too scared to play friendlies at the level Brainjack does.
lolsuspended

Kalamazhu
Main: IC
Secondary: ??
Kalamazhu, or KZHU, was top tier dynasty when he first came to us in D's room. He however briefly retired to play the "other game." He has since returned to melee. He was best known for beating Bing with his Falco's epic lasers and his hilarious IC's. He attends DCDS, where he only trains in D's room. We have received word that these hilarious IC's have become his main. However we only have one scouting report because he got scared when Stratford and Jungle Fever went to scout, and he never showed.
lolabandoned

Markloo

He filled out an app, thats why he's here.

HONORARY MEMBER OF THE DYNASTY/LIGHT MUSIC CLUB

Teczero!

Main: Sheik
He's sweet. Much better than us. He likes anime. He does my math for me. This is his payback. <3[/collapse]

[collapse=Dynasty Edit 6/6/09]
The Dynasty aka The Drama Club!

We started out locally, playing in Dr. D's room, a science classroom. We continued to play everyday. We have now gone our separate ways, but whenever we get together we like to play together like the old days.

Brainjack aka Ibuki Fuko!

Stratford aka Furukawa Sanae

Jungle Fever aka Fujibayashi Ryou

Secondaries: Fox
I don't really play this game. I just enjoy being super kawaii!

Wafflkwnt aka Sakagami Tomoyo

Chu a.k.a. Bip aka Ichinose Kotomi

Ahti
James is a middle of the road type of player, who has recently started training again. He has potential but instead chooses to experiment with other characters rather than work on one main. He still does fairly well in the Dynasty hosted smashfests. James attends Cranbrook High School, where he has begun to main.
lolretired

Meatsauce aka Sunohara Youhei

Meatsauce is the resident tank. He's our combo fodder

Kalamazhu
Kalamazhu, or KZHU, was top tier dynasty when he first came to us in D's room. He however briefly retired to play the "other game." He has since returned to melee. He was best known for beating Bing with his Falco's epic lasers and his hilarious IC's. He attends DCDS, where he only trains in D's room. We have received word that these hilarious IC's have become his main. However we only have one scouting report because he got scared when Stratford and Jungle Fever went to scout, and he never showed.
lolabandoned

Markloo aka Furukawa Nagisa

Teczero! aka Fujibayashi Kyou

He's sweet. Much better than us. He likes anime. He does my math for me. This is his payback. <3

And our Host...

DR. D!! aka FURUKAWA AKIO
[/collapse]

[collapse= Dynasty Edit 8/5/09]
i
The Dynasty aka SAILOR SCOUTS!!!

Brainjack aka Usagi Tsukino

Stratford aka Hotaru Tomoe

Jungle Fever aka Minako Aino

Wafflkwnt aka Rei Hino

Chu a.k.a. Bip aka Ami Mizuno

Ahti
lolretired

Meatsauce aka Makoto Kino

Kalamazhu
lolabandoned

Markloo aka Haruka Tenoh

Teczero! aka Michiru Kaioh

He's sweet. Much better than us. He likes anime. He does my math for me. This is his payback. <3

And our Host...

DR. D!! aka GRANDPA HINO!
[/collapse]

[collapse=Dynasty Edit 8/27/09]
The Dynasty aka The Sakakino Academy Strippers!!

Brainjack aka Katsuro Kokoro

Stratford aka Katsura Kotonoha

Jungle Fever aka Kiyoura Setsuna

Wafflkwnt aka Saionji Sekai

Chu a.k.a. Bip aka Kuroda Hikari

Ahti
lolretired

Meatsauce aka Sawanaga Taisuke

Kalamazhu
lolabandoned

Markloo aka Itou Makoto

Teczero! aka Kato Otome

And our Host...

DR. D!! aka Koizumi Natsumi!
[/collapse]

[collapse=Dynasty Edit 9/24/09]
The Dynasty aka THE DCD HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!

This Host Club is about these handsome guys that have time, giving hospitality to these lovely ladies who also have time, and profiting off them.

Brainjack aka Haninotsuka Mistsukuni: The Lolita Shota Type

Stratford aka Suoh Tamaki: The Prince Type

Jungle Fever aka Ootori Kyoya: The Cool Type

Wafflkwnt aka Morinozuka Takashi: The Wild Type

Chu a.k.a. Bip aka Fujioka Haruhi: The Natural Type

Ahti
lolretired

Meatsauce aka Kasanoda Ritsu: Bossa Nova-kun

Kalamazhu
lolabandoned

Markloo aka Nekozawa Umehito: Black Magic Club President

Teczero! aka Houshakuji Renge: Host Club Manager

And our Host...

DR. D!! aka Fujioka Ryouji

HONORARY HOMO HOMO HOSTS
Petta and FastlikeShri, Hitachiin Hikaru & Hitachiin Kaoru

One mains Sheik, the other mains Roy. But which is which? Play the Guess who's Kaoru game to find out![/collapse]

[collapse=Dynasty Edit 9/29/09]
]
OHA LUCKY!!!

曖昧3cm、それプニってことかい? 超!
ら、ぐーんぐんな制服 らぶりーってことない? ぶん!
がんばっちゃう? やっちゃっちゃう? そんとっきゃちゃんとリリースよ

I say フー! I say フー! 谷間にダーリンダーリン フリーズ!

なん語る なんか出る 愛してる
あれ、1個が違ってる? むー
悩みん坊 鋼鉄棒 おいしん坊
いい加減にしなさい!

飛んでった アイツも 火照るかな?
だって、いわゆる普通の女のコ
驚いた 私だけ!?
豚骨 はりがね おかわりだだだだー!

ぼんぼん 応援団 Let’s get! チェリーパイ
らんらん 歓迎会 You’ve got a sensation!
はーい! 存在感 テンテン 小惑星
ぶつかって溶けました 呆然 多いに歌って 試練だー

持っていけ 最後に笑っちゃうのは私のハズ
セーラー服だからです、結論!
月曜日なのに機嫌悪いの、どうするよ?
夏服がいいのです かわいい☆

Brainjack aka Kogami Akira

本管: marth
二次: 教主、Fox
彼はゲイのように遊ぶ。 最もよいジョンのための勝者: " 私はなぜジャンプを傾けるか。

Stratford aka Izumi Konata

本管: Fox
二次: Falco、Marth
彼は一度Mew2kingをした。 本当の事実。

Jungle Fever aka Hiiragi Tsukasa

本管: Sheik
二次: Fox
rwar

Wafflkwnt aka Hiiragi Kagami

二次: Shiek
銃のこの息子はMIAである。

Chu a.k.a. Bip aka Takara Miyuki

二次: Marth
儲は私の教師である。 あなたの教師への弓。

Meatsauce aka Cousin Yui

本管: Falcon
Meatsauce はあるタンクである。 彼は私達のコンボの飼葉である

本管: Falcon
Meatsauce はあるタンクである。 彼は私達のコンボの飼葉である

Moooose aka Izumi Soujiru

本管: Falco
彼は適用に、彼ここにそういうわけでいる記入した。

HONORARY MEMBER OF THE DYNASTY

Teczero! aka Tamura Hiyori

本管: Sheik
彼は甘い。 私達より大いによく。 彼は日本製アニメを好む。 彼は私のための私の数学をする。 これは彼の元金回収である。 <3

And our co-Hosts...

DR. D!! aka Nanako Koroi Sensei!

Phan aka Patty Chan

Google Translate was used deal with it nerds
[/collapse]

[collapse= Dynasty Edit 10/24/09]
Tristain Academy of Magic!!

Here at the Tristain Academy of Magic, we nurture young aristocats to their fullest potential. This includes summoning familiars, fighting rock golems, washing underwear, flying planes, putting the whoop on Albion, and pleasing the water spirit!

Brainjack aka Louise Francoise le Blanc de la Valliere

Stratford aka Siesta

Jungle Fever aka Irukuku Orleans

rwar

Wafflkwnt aka Tiffania Westwood

Chu a.k.a. Bip aka Charlotte Helene Orleans de Gallia

Ahti
lolretired

Meatsauce aka Guiche de Gramont

Kalamazhu
lolabandoned

Moooose aka Hiraga Saito

Teczero! aka Henrietta de Tristain

And our host..
DR. D!! aka Colbert-sensei

[/collapse]

[Collapse=Dynasty Edit 4/4/10]
The Stuffed Animal Café

We take pride in being a diverse group, being losers, drunks, apathetics and kawaii desu ne~

Brainjack aka Kasuga “Osaka” Ayumu

Secondaries: Falco, Fox
Best known for his counter johns, he is also the inventor of the backwards wd. A great pioneer in the development of the pause metagame, he is able to anticipate an opponent’s rage and quit the match for them before he has even won.

Stratford aka Takino Tomo

Secondaries: Falco, Falcon
Co-founder of the theoretical branch of melee study, along with Junglefever. Suboptimally located in the wilderness of New Hampshire, he finds his way to relevant EC tournies now and then. He is currently working on developing a way to utilt out of shine.

Junglefever aka Sakaki

Secondaries: Sheik, Falco
Unrivaled in coming up with useless bull****, yet always willing to justify it with his spiel on how it might be practical. The Mastermind behind “Revolution,” an epic project still in the planning stages. He is the best at Revolution D.I., which encompasses getting hit by marths reverse fair -> reverse fair -> dair to getting hit by uthrow shine bair and dying. Feels unsatisfied finishing a match without a shine usmash.

Wafflekwnt aka Mizuhara Koyomi

Secondaries: Sheik, Falcon
Currently MIA at Middlebury, he did in fact manage to train a noob of his own, a technical fox no less. His hobbies include playing his texting game and watching TV while others play melee.

Chu aka Mihama Chiyo

Secondaries: Marth, Mewtwo
One of the prophets who brought melee to DCD back in the day, he remains a fierce competitor at Stanford. Also the owner of an impressive john, but she’s only hype some of the time.

Meatsauce aka Kaori

An integral member of the Dynasty without whom we could not beat our Meat. Likes killing himself and kneeing his partner. A true Falcon main, he never forgets to let it kyick.

Moose aka Kagura

Secondaries: Fox, Falcon
Acquired by the Dynasty through free agency after filling out an application, he has turned into an excellent investment. He prefers to implement his **** with “no breaks.”

Honorary Dynasty Member
Teczer0 aka Tanizaki Yukari

Mains: Sheik, Fox, Peach
He’s pro. Sometimes he flies to Michigan to supervise us when we’re misbehaving.

And our host,
Dr. D aka Kimura sensei

He took us in during our time of need, and to this day, his door’s always open whenever the losers drop by to visit.[/Collapse]

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Only Stratford and Brainjack went...it was like the one in August.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Only Stratford and Brainjack went...it was like the one in August.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, what is this ****? Crew threads are for the East Coast, not the Midwest.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
hahahahaha *****.

change Ordinary Magician to Smash Rapist, everytime i see your posts, they're always ****** people, hahaha, it's good though

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
lololololol we keep creating useless threads that mods dont close >.>

Stratford

Smash Champion
They better not close this thread. It's way too good. We needa get Bip to start spamming boards though...

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
....why would they close this thread

strat, go to marth threads and look at me and tarv's it's so much better

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
LOLOL yeah we are too good..if onyl the rest of the dynasty had accounts..its not this thread its the one brainjack and i have in the ****ing marth boards...

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
ok hahahaha i ****ing love raynEX our number 1 supporter! even though we RIP *** hahahaha

too pro

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
play? three of us have played witht eh big boys. winning? different story :(...just cuz we're 08 members doesnt mean we've been playing smash for 2 months or whatever it says...

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
'08 members shouldn't brag about being good until they play the big boys.
k. first of all never said we were good (and if you're counting the "too good" parts then you're just an epic brick)

second, K

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
besides what does it matter? we're just trying to keep the melee competitive spirit alive and still trying to get better

Epok

Smash Ace
I think you guys need to come to Grand Rapids and have a crew battle between GR/South Haven Crew

"Shoulda Tech'd It" is November 8 in Grand Rapids. Show up and we'll throw down.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
haha i would love to accept that but alot of us have college johns. only two are in michigan right now.

though brainjack could take fifth column if you want to play them lololol

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
oh **** i would love to do that.....btw, i was actually considering attending shoulda tech'd it, not sure if i posted

still gotta wait and see if im free for sure that weekend though, but def i'll try to make it with a couple of friends

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
JIANO, we're just chillin

anyway, LOVE YOUR FALCON AND YOUR SICK COMBACK AGAINST CHUUUU (although you lost the set WHATEV)

no hate on chu tho, he's too good

Top Bottom