• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSS Battlefront: Now with 50% more Teczero!

Next Theme?

• test 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • test 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • test

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stratford

Smash Champion
I have never once heard him say that. "None of This Matters" would be pretty hilarious though. Brainjack is an excellent source of quotes. It's sad that most of the smash community is deprived...

EpicFear

Smash Cadet
That's just cuz you haven't played with him recently. "Didn't Need That Stock" wouldn't be bad either though.

A

Ahti

u've never heard him say good nite son? ha bing always said that to me when he daired me

Stratford

Smash Champion
Maybe I've never heard him say "Good Night, Son" because he's never good night son'd me, son.

In other news, it's time for a few updates to the first post, Tarv.
-Jims has selected a smash name, Ahti.
-I saw you edited Bing's description to include his famous john and I approve. Word for word it was "Why do I can't jump?"
-Jims claims he's no longer maining smash apathy. I'm looking forward to an epic showdown between Petta upon his return from California and the new and improved Jims.
-We do indeed receive contact from Kwnt every now and then, and he has assured me he is still maining.

Also your post seems to suggest that Bing is better than me. I know the word on the street is that Bing will **** me upon my return to THE GREAT STATE OF MIIIIIIIICHIGAN because he is receiving legit training while I am restricted to pwning noobs.

Well can I just say one thing in my defense?

Disagree.

Comment.

10char~

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
first of all

second of all, that's my one thing in my defense, way to jack it

also, as for the "good night, son", yea i do main that, although only in contexts of condescension, explaining why only some have been chosen to experience it

in addition, james, i severely approve of your name, sounds top tier, i.e. pro as ****

comment.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahhahahh straford give a legit reason to make it seem like your better and ill put it in...ill fix everything now

Stratford

Smash Champion
No don't worry about it, Bing's legit. I have no johns with my partinair. As we all know, he's UN-beatable (I hope Ankoku posts that 4 stocking again).

More importantly, as Milktea would say, "Where are you, Chu?"

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
btw, im only playing falco when i get back

what about, "Where Are You Ken?"

Stratford

Smash Champion
Ok so right now for December we're looking at:

Teh Tourney (Name Undecided)
Teh Doubles Tourney
Teh Falcon Tourney (Knee This aka Embarass Mikhail Tourney)
Teh no items Fox only Final Destination Tourney (No Items Fox Only Final Destination)

I propose we also do a Low Tier tourney or something like that. Now these hilarious tourneys don't have to necissarily be as long and elaborate as Teh Tourney in terms of pools, number of people that make playoffs, number of matches in sets. These hilarious tourneys could be made shorter if we need to. For example, some would argue that counterpicks are irrelevent in a No Items Fox Only Final Destination Tournament. I would disagree. If we don't have Johns and have adequate time with all of us together, I say screw it and go all out.
Cowards can also opt out of the sweeter tourneys if they can't handle it.

EpicFear

Smash Cadet
Personally, i think it would just be sweet to play an all Random tourney. haha. given we have the time

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
irrelevant..the most important thing is that Kun ***** Mikhail in dittos

ALSO HAHAHA..my Bio Lab T.A. was talking about something, and we were like catching lizards (for a project), and we were all failing and he wa slike 'you guys all have weaksauce reflexes'

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
hahahahah

also, i approve of low tier tourney

although we must ban zelda's down b....

Stratford

Smash Champion
Bing please main Zelda for low tier. Remember the time you beat all my characters with your Zelda/Sheik combo? Remember who took out Fox and Falco? LOL

Also Shrm's not invited to low tier tourney. No Roy mains.

And I refuse to play your M2, Tarv.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
yes hahahaha, my unbeatable combo

hahah remember me counterpicking all your chars hahaha it was like a mindgame, and like azen

and when you mained zelda i mained sheik and vice versa

but yea, haha hilarious to choose low over top tier against spacies

also, i am maining zel for the tourney

question the next: should we ban bottom tier?

i also agree with maining low tier stages - suggestion: make all the non banned stages on random for the first one and then counterpicks from there?

Stratford

Smash Champion
suggestion: make all the non banned stages on random for the first one and then counterpicks from there?
A-greed. I assume you mean every stage available for counterpicks? That sounds dandy. More Flat Zone.

and ban neutrals
Heck, why not? All 6 of them are either top or high tier, and have no place in a Low Tier tournament.

I have another proposition as a mindgame for the Low Tier Tournament:

First my story which is the inspiration for this proposition -
So I was playing Shrm in pools at Who's Next. First match my Falco ***** his Roy, and he counterpicked Corneria. Having already asserted my dominance in match 1, I figured match 2 would be a good opportunity to ditto that noob, so I counterpicked Roy. Much to my dismay, he counterpicked Falco, and I was robbed of my ditto.

So here's my proposition - after the loser of the match announces his counterpick stage, the winner is allowed to declare Ditto as his character. Since the makers of Melee forgot to include Ditto as a character, the winner just plays with the same character that the loser chooses. Problem solved, noobs can't mindgame us out of the dittos we crave.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
um.....ok....this is a pretty good john....

but this may be a hilarious strat for like sets that actually matter.....

Stratford

Smash Champion
No that's a good john. Overall that's an illegit rule for a tourney (as opposed to allowing Flat Zone and Brinstar Depths). We can discuss its feasibility more when the time comes and we see who has the dedication to actually participate in the Low Tier Tourney. We might not need it anyway.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
ok well like i feel like alot of people wont want to do it other than like...us three hahaahha

Stratford

Smash Champion
True. We have to main the singles tourney while everyone's there. Doubles, Falcon, and Low Tier will end up being for the hardcore smashers. We could also main them on a different day, any time those relevent among us can gather for friendlies.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well like i said, i'm gone on the 20th and not returning until the 4th of january..so more likely than not, this will go on with out me

Stratford

Smash Champion
Are you available for more than just the day of the tourney? I'll be smashing all I can the whole time I'm home. If we ever main friendlies with enough of us we can do Low Tier and Falcon. They won't take epic organization or anything.

Top Bottom