• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSS Battlefront: Now with 50% more Teczero!

Next Theme?

• test 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • test 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • test

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EpicFear

Smash Cadet
...how does kzhu only have 1 post?

and you have to buy a capture card of some sort in order to record videos. apparently it's pretty easy though i guess my capture card is just ****ed up or something. -__-

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
they didnt lower it, all your posts in here didnt count i think, so they took them away.

if your post count doesnt go up in other threads here in the social, then im right.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
i need some people to start rocking me....who has the earliest spring break, tarv?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dynastywise? i believe i do unless kwnt does...bard and i have overlapping sb's by like 3 days

i know shriram has sb right before me though also...then WC has it like right after i leave.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
yeah...im tryna got o scotus the day i come in...so if i go you best be there

EpicFear

Smash Cadet
anyhow, if you get the time, you should come smash with me and mark. show us your epic sheik.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
no i dont think so.

there wasnt one for feb iirc...but JAB1 is right around the corner and i know hes going so that may be why its not a monthly

Stratford

Smash Champion
We're gonna have to do something epic with this thread to make up for the lack of post count... I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this... something along the lines of spam... but not just any spam... I'm plotting...

Stratford

Smash Champion
I've been practicing wd oop. Where you at, PC. And hey Markloo and Richard, Tarv and I have overlapping spring breaks and might be interested in maining you either some day from Tuesday the 17th to Thursday the 19th... but I'm not sure how this would work given you fools have school. Let us know if you'd have any decent openings perhaps after school one of these days... if not, whatevs.

EpicFear

Smash Cadet
uh...
my spring break starts on the 14th and goes for 2 weeks...
i'd be happy to main you
bring kzhu. lol
i heard his ic's are EPIC!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
dont know. we're bringing our own tv cuz we hear yours has lag johns

Top Bottom