• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB Poll Lounge: DLC mode engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Jumpman, Megaman, Borberman, Pac-Man, Sonic... w?
One of the mosts iconic game characters...
We already have three of them!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The 4chan results aren't really that shocking.

That aside, Waluigi is doing better than I thought. And I thought he'd do amazing.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

From right to left, going down these are the top 25 choices from 4chan (right) and Every other Smash community (left)

YMewtwo Represents a 6th Generation Pokemon Slot, and Sonic Represents a second character from the Sonic series. What this says to me, is mostly that 4chan puts much more value on 3rd parties than adding remaining Nintendo choices. Which isn't surprising. I will say the results for 4chan are subject to change as more votes come in, but the "Smash Community general" is pretty stable. (4chan has about 300 votes, SCG has about 2400)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Kon

Smash Journeyman

From right to left, going down these are the top 25 choices from 4chan (left) and Every other Smash community (right)

YMewtwo Represents a 6th Generation Pokemon Slot, and Sonic Represents a second character from the Sonic series. What this says to me, is mostly that 4chan puts much more value on 3rd parties than adding remaining Nintendo choices. Which isn't surprising. I will say the results for 4chan are subject to change as more votes come in, but the "Smash Community general" is pretty stable. (4chan has about 300 votes, SCG has about 2400)
Interesting. King K.Rool still stays in first place of the DK newcomers on both sides. Little Mac also stays in a very good position.

I'm waiting for the moment where Sakurai reveals Medusa as the Kid Icarus newcomer and every Palutena is like "OMG I haven't seen this coming!" Would be really funny. At least I still support Medusa because I see more potential in Medusa than in Palutena.
Also very interesting: On the left side we see 3 Mario series newcomer(Bowser Jr, Waluigi and Toad) and Paper Mario while on the right side there are only Waluigi and Paper Mario.

In the list we can also see: 2 F-Zero newcomers on both sides. If this doesn't mean something... ;)

What makes me sad is the fact we see (also on both sides) Banjo&Kazooie while we can be pretty sure to not see the dream team from Rare in Smash until the IP goes to Nintendo. (and it seems pretty unlikely this will happen at any time)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Obviously, 4chan is on the right, and everywhere else is on the left. It was a mistake yes.

These results just show me that 4chan obviously only see's Nintendo having a few goood characters to add, which is pretty much the opposite of what everywhere else wants.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon

From right to left, going down these are the top 25 choices from 4chan (right) and Every other Smash community (left)
Interesting results, so if we go for elimination match for both lists we will end with the following characters (The first ones with the most chances and the last ones being pipe dreams that for the moment will never happen):

-) Mewtwo (Highly likely and loved everywhere in the world from the east to the west, from the south to the north).
-) Little Mac (Probably one of the highest contenders to be added to the roster, with a potential stage and there is the leak).
-) King K. Rool (Probably the second most wanted character around the world raking in every list high enough with a series that need at least one more character to be added and if you count that has a great moveset potential is highly likely that we will receive him this time around).
-) Ridley (Requested a lot in the west, have a great moveset potential one of the only old enough characters of Nintendo that is an All-Star and that has appear in every Smash to date).
-) Chrom (Highly requested from both sides of the world, his game has make Fire Emblem mainstream and increased it to have a bigger following, even saving the series to be forgotten in time (I´m looking to you Wars Series <_<), the only complains is that his moveset could be a carbon copy of Marth or Ike and that three Blue haired swordsmen could be to much for the roster (for me is not a problem if we can have three space animals the game could support three blue haired swordsmen just fine).
-) Mii (Probably will be added this time around, if not I will question Sakurai decision of not make the Miis playable).
-) Isaac (One of the most likely new comers added this time, his series have three games so far and was an Assist Trophy in the last Smash probably we will see him soon).
-) Roy (One of the vets that was cut, highly requested from both sides of the world, could be an interesting option to fill more the roster if Sakurai feels to add more characters without taking to much time for the development team).
-) Waluigi (One of the few Mario characters that still needs to be playable, it could happen but my gut is telling me he will again be an Assist Trophy again, maybe in Smash 6 we could see him added as playable character).
-) Palutena ( One of the characters that has 50/50 chance to be added or represent again her preview role in the Final Smash of Pit, the series now has a lot going for it, so I could see Palutena added, still not sure at all).
-) Paper Mario (If we receive a Mario new comer probably will be Paper Mario, he has a great moveset potential and could represent Mario RPG series).
-) Dixie Kong (Not requested as much as King K. Rool but still in the top positions for me to be added, her development is not so difficult the model of Diddy could be used with a few tweaks and have enough moves to be different than his counterpart, great character too, is loved by many people from both sides of the world).
-) Shulk (New protagonist from a new Series from a new Developer recently acquired by Nintendo, thats what I call "New Blood" literally, indeed he is new and from the most part you could tell his recency could be a problem for a character to be added specially if is from a new series, but then you can read the full story about Project Rainfall, the new game from the same developer called X and many things going around with this game and you can tell is going strong to become one of most requested and highly anticipated series to stand side by side with Zelda, Mario and Pokemon).
-) Samurai Goroh (Probably one of the few characters that is underrated to be added but for him has a lot going this time around to finally become a playable character, especially if you count that Earthbound / Mother have two characters and is a very niche series).
-) Black Shadow (The same as Samurai Goroh, you can add that he could get Ganondorf moveset so finally our Powerful Dark Wizard Warrior receive an overhaul to his moveset and become closer to represent the games where he has been showed).
-) Krystal (For now we could get Krystal but I think three space animals are more than enough so probably Assist Trophy material with high chance to be playable in Smash 6).
-) Bowser Jr. (A Mario New comer that could get a great moveset potential with his Paint Brush but need to pass a lot of walls named Paper Mario and Waluigi, maybe he could be Assist Trophy with a potential to be a playable character in Smash 6).
-) Ghirahim (Difficult to rate, Vaati, Skull Kid, Zant and many main enemies in different Zelda games have make the series with a plethora of characters that could bring something epic, but to many to count that in the final result would be that they become Assist Trophies or something else).
-) Ashley (I don't know much about WarioWare series but at least I can see the potential of the character but in the end I could see Wario representing his both series just fine like Yoshi and Ice Climbers).
-) Ray (Highly interesting character with 5 games in his series it could probably make a surprise as playable character).
-) Skull Kid (In a Tombstone right now).

Third Party
-) Sonic (Confirmed).
-) Pac-Man (Probably the highest rated third party character to be added with Mega Man, Sonic and maybe Snake).
-) Bayonetta (It could happen but I will say that if we receive an original character from Platinum Games would be Wonder Red because Nintendo owns the rights for it).
-) Travis Touchdown (Would be awesome if happens but I still think that Travis should appear in more Nintendo Consoles and get more sequels before adding him to the roster).
-) Bomberman (If Bomberman was still owned by Hudson Soft as an independent developer I could see better chances for this character but now it will be pretty difficult, he need to pass first being third party, then Simon Belmont that is a highly requested character from his own company and finally pass Snake (I can´t see that to happen except if Sakurai decides to bring two third party characters from the same company)).
-) Simon Belmont (See as above).
-) Viewtiful Joe (See as above but instead of Konami is Capcom and instead of Snake is Mega Man).
-) Phoenix Wright (See as above but instead of Konami is Capcom and instead of Snake is Mega Man).
-) Banjo Kazooie (Not gonna happen is a pipe dream).

.n_n.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Doing some polls on Miiverse.

They're small as heck, but interesting...

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised to see Banjo-Kazooie is seen on both sides of the spectrum. It says a lot to me as, while how much of an impossibility they are, they are still seen as Nintendo all-stars by the community. It's just a giant shame that they have fallen from video game icons to just characters that are tossed off the side.

Same thing with Bomberman's case. He's still a legend and icon, but he is in a deep limbo right now. I hate to say this being a Bomberman fan myself, but I have to accept the fact that he won't be in this game. But still, it makes me happy to see people being optimistic to see the White Bomber fight against Nintendo's all-stars. Hopefully, he will rise to become a shoo-in for Smash 5.

Mewtwo and King K. Rool are by far the most wanted characters worldwide and it comes as no surprise that they would be ranked this high. I would expect something like this to happen in any poll. Hopefully Sakurai can implement King K. Rool and have Mewtwo return.

Overall… this is interesting to me.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Did a small poll on Miiverse about Mario Newcomers...

It's not very big, but it's something.

Paper Mario: 3
Bowser Jr.: 7
Waluigi: 2
Toad: 2

Jr has the overwhelming majority. Hopefully, more people respond to it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Did a small poll on Miiverse about Mario Newcomers...

It's not very big, but it's something.

Paper Mario: 3
Bowser Jr.: 7
Waluigi: 2
Toad: 2

Jr has the overwhelming majority. Hopefully, more people respond to it.

Junior is THE Mario choice overall. I can attest to that.

Toad is big here, and used to be MUCH bigger back in '08 - '10 when Junior still didn't have as much cred as he does now. Waluigi is a fan favorite whatever way you slice it. And Paper Mario is the.. alternative choice in terms of Mario characters.

Still, overall, I'm willing to bet if we polled all Nintendo/Smash fans, the results would be something like: Junio > Waluigi = PMario > Toad

Toad is... oldschool, and his fans from back in the day are becoming.. well... adults. There's a lot more fans who have grown up with Junior now, than there was five years ago.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Toad is big here, and used to be MUCH bigger back in '08 - '10 when Junior still didn't have as much cred as he does now. Waluigi is a fan favorite whatever way you slice it. And Paper Mario is the.. alternative choice in terms of Mario characters.

Still, overall, I'm willing to bet if we polled all Nintendo/Smash fans, the results would be something like: Junio > Waluigi = PMario > Toad

Toad is... oldschool, and his fans from back in the day are becoming.. well... adults. There's a lot more fans who have grown up with Junior now, than there was five years ago.
I did two more polls.

One on Pokemon and one on Donkey Kong.

I asked if people would be satisfied with Brawl + Mewtwo, and I got no real conclusive answer. If I had to conclude something, they want all of those characters and more. The more isn't conclusive at all though.

The Donkey Kong question was Dixie vs K.Rool. Currently it's even.

You want links to them?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Sure.

DK newcomers are pretty standard. A King K Rool > Dixie is the usual response. In some cases Dixie is much closer to K Rool in votes, while others, not so much. (Wiichat for example wasn't so sold on Dixie) Over at 4chan, I will say Cranky is doing better than Funky, which is weird for most places. It must be because of how recently I polled such a large number of them, and since it was after Cranky's reveal in Tropical Freeze, he's seen moreso as a choice.

Pokemon.. it's pretty much this simple. Pikachu > Mewtwo > Jigglypuff > Pokemon Trainer > Lucario > Zoroark > Every Other choice. Zoroark IS the only Pokemon who even blips compared to the other four choices. Besides him, we have an array of lesser like Trainers, as well as Eevee, Genesect, Pichu, ect. The five real big choices though, are the ones I listed.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Sure.

DK newcomers are pretty standard. A King K Rool > Dixie is the usual response. In some cases Dixie is much closer to K Rool in votes, while others, not so much. (Wiichat for example wasn't so sold on Dixie) Over at 4chan, I will say Cranky is doing better than Funky, which is weird for most places. It must be because of how recently I polled such a large number of them, and since it was after Cranky's reveal in Tropical Freeze, he's seen moreso as a choice.

Pokemon.. it's pretty much this simple. Pikachu > Mewtwo > Jigglypuff > Pokemon Trainer > Lucario > Zoroark > Every Other choice. Zoroark IS the only Pokemon who even blips compared to the other five choices. Besides him, we have an array of lesser like Trainers, as well as Eevee, Genesect, Pichu, ect. The five real big choices though, are the ones I listed.
You might want to ignore the ones by Tyler.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You might want to ignore the ones by Tyler.
?

I'm in the middle of figuring out all my Nintendo ID **** again. Just haven't used my Wii U since August so I've forgotten my passwords and stuff. Imme a minute

I've never had such a problem with logging in to one specific network. God.

Reznor

work in progress

Toad was also the most popular Mario Kart character back in the day so that probably helps his popularity a ton (i'm not sure if hes the most popular anymore)
I think you all knew a kid who picked Toad and was a total try hard :glare:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Toad was the most popular Mario Kart character?

To me it always seemed like Yoshi.

In any case, just because Toad was popular in some areas doesn't mean it translated to Smash demand. Toad is one of the most popular game characters in general in Japan, but he's very rarely requested there, usually they don't find him feasible, they don't want him as a fighter, or it doesn't even occur to them.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Toad was more popular cause he was the lighest lightweight, thus the fastest. It's not really rocket science, people like to play as the best character in the game always...

Reznor

work in progress
Toad was the most popular Mario Kart character?

To me it always seemed like Yoshi.

In any case, just because Toad was popular in some areas doesn't mean it translated to Smash demand. Toad is one of the most popular game characters in general in Japan, but he's very rarely requested there, usually they don't find him feasible, they don't want him as a fighter, or it doesn't even occur to them.
I always saw Toad a little more than Yoshi
true but his mario kart popularity can't hurt

Toad was more popular cause he was the lighest lightweight, thus the fastest. It's not really rocket science, people like to play as the best character in the game always...
I think they picked him because he was the best and then started to like him because they used him so much

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Popularity =/= Get in

My Poll =/= Fortune teller Baba

I'm just a man. A man who likes numbers and Nintendo characters.

That's why you hate Shiek.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Hey. I'm not entirely sure if this is the place to do this, but there was I character or two I wanted to suggest for the poll.

Momohime and Kiske (Muramasa the Demon Blade).

(Kiske on the left and Momohime, the right.)

Reason being that it was a fairly well recieved game that at one point was a Wii exclusive before being remade on the PS Vita the Summer of this year. It was a game that seemed to go unnoticed, despite its success. I believe this is why the Vita version was made.

I went to a bunch of game shops over the holidays(including a handful Game Stops across Ohio and Pennsylvania), but to my surprise ...the Vita's release had apparently sparked life back into the Wii version of the game. I got the same answer every shop I went to, saying that they sold out and other customers have came in looking for the Wii version of the game. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with a console version being more in demand or if the game is being sought out for the Wii due to being cheaper than the Vita remake, but the game seems to be making a bit of a comeback nonetheless. The Vita version failing the success of the game's superior Wii version (that is now seeming to gain notice), it would make a good reason to give a crack at re-releasing it on the Wii U / 3DS. The characters making an appearance in Sm4sh might merit the remake (along with its expansions) to be ported to the Wii U / 3DS, as well as introduce characters that would bring a unique flavor to the game. Anyone who has played this game can likely attest that Momohime ( or Kiske) are far different from the run-of-the-mill swordsmen and wouldn't feel out of place in the cast. Even the stage they could introduce to the game would boast of something unique and gorgeous.

I hope this was a meaningful and enlightening character post. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman

I still find it funny that Roy and Krystal, #5 and 6 respectively on the regular poll, are at #16 and unlisted on 4chan's poll.

Also, what this really shows more than anything else is that 4chan really likes Hideaki Kamiya.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
4chan just only likes a few Nintendo characters left. That's why we have so many 3rd parties. I wouldn't neccisarily say all of them are super popular, just... moreso than the other Ninty characters unlisted.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'm gonna hit up 4chan for suggestions tonight, and I should have the new poll up by tonight.

Super Mario

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Rosalina
  • Doctor Mario
  • Bowser Junior
  • Daisy
  • Fawful
  • King Boo
  • Nabbit
  • Paper Mario
  • Toad
  • Waluigi
Yoshi

• Yoshi
  • Baby Bowser
  • Baby Mario & Luigi
  • Kamek
  • Shy Guy
  • Yarn Yoshi
Wario

• Wario
  • Ashley
  • Captain Syrup
  • Jimmy T.
  • Kat & Ana
  • Mona
  • Orublon
  • Shake King
Donkey Kong

• Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Cranky Kong
  • Dixie Kong
  • Donkey Kong Junior
  • Funky Kong
  • Lanky Kong
  • Kiddie Kong
  • King K. Rool
  • Jumpman
  • Stanly the Bugman
  • Tiki Tong
Legend Of Zelda

• Link
  • Zelda
  • Sheik
  • Ganondorf
  • Toon Link
  • Young Link
  • Classic Link
  • Ganon
  • Groose
  • Ghirahim
  • Impa
  • Majora (Skull Kid)
  • Midna
  • Phantom Zelda
  • Ravio
  • Tetra
  • Tingle
  • Toon Ganondorf
  • Toon Sheik
  • Toon Zelda
  • Vaati
  • Wolf Link
  • Yuga
Kirby

• Kirby
  • King Dedede
  • Meta Knight
  • Adeliene
  • Bandana Dee
  • Dark Matter
  • Daroach
  • Gooey
  • Knuckle Joe
  • Magolor
  • Marx
  • Prince Fluff
  • Yarn Kirby
Pokemon

• Pikachu
  • Jigglypuff
  • Pokemon Trainer (Kanto)
  • Lucario
  • Mewtwo
  • Pichu
  • Blaziken
  • Dedenne
  • Deoxys
  • Eevee (And Eeveelutions)
  • Gardevoir
  • Genesect
  • Gengar
  • Grovyle
  • Hawlucha
  • Meowth
  • Mew
  • Pokemon Champion Cynthia
  • Pokemon Gym Leader
  • Pokemon Trainer (Hoenn)
  • Pokemon Trainer (Johto)
  • Pokemon Trainer (Kalos)
  • Pokemon Trainer N
  • Pokemon Trainer (Sinnoh)
  • Pokemon Trainer Villain (Rocket, Plasma, Galactic, Aqua, Magma, Flare)
  • Plusle & Minun
  • Rival Trainer
  • Victini
  • Zoroark
Metroid

• Samus
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Anthony Higgs
  • Dark Samus
  • Ridley
  • Space Pirate
  • Sylux
  • Weavel
Star Fox

• Fox
  • Falco
  • Wolf
  • Andross
  • Krystal
  • Leon
  • Marcus
  • Panther
  • Peppy
  • Slippy
F-Zero

• Captain Falcon
  • Black Shadow
  • Blood Falcon
  • Deathborn
  • Dr. Stewart
  • Jody Summer
  • Pico
  • Samurai Goroh
Fire Emblem

• Marth
  • Ike
  • Roy
  • Anna
  • Black Knight
  • Caeda
  • Celice
  • Chrom
  • Eirika
  • Elincia
  • Eliwood
  • Ephraim
  • Hardin
  • Hector
  • Leaf
  • Lucina
  • Lyn
  • Micaiah
  • Narbarl
  • Robin (FE13 Avatar)
  • Sigurd
  • Soren
  • Tharja
Mother

• Ness
  • Lucas
  • Ana
  • Claus (Masked Man)
  • Duster
  • Flint
  • Giygas
  • Jeff
  • Kumatora
  • Ninten
  • Paula
  • Poo
  • Porky
Kid Icarus

• Pit
  • Dark Pit
  • Eggplant Wizard
  • Hades
  • Magnus
  • Medusa
  • Palutena
  • Viridi
Smaller Franchises

• Olimar (Pikmin)
  • Wii Fit Trainer
  • Villager (Animal Crossing)
  • Ice Climbers
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • R.O.B (Gyromite)
  • Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
  • Alex (Golden Sun)
  • Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
  • Alice (Balloon Kid)
  • Andy (Advanced Wars)
  • Ashley Robbins (Trace Memory / Another Road)
  • Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club pt. II)
  • Balloon Fighter
  • Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
  • Calista (The Last Story)
  • Captain N
  • Captain Trio / Alph, Charlie, Brittany (Pikmin 3)
  • Captain Rainbow
  • Chibi Robo
  • Daitoryo (Hanafuda)
  • Demille (Tomato Adventure)
  • Devil (Devil World)
  • Dillon (Rolling Western)
  • Diskun (Famicom Disk System)
  • Donbe & Hikari (Shin Onigashima)
  • Dr. Kawashima (Brain Age)
  • Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Acadamy)
  • Dr. Write (Sim City)
  • Duck Hunt Dog
  • Dunban (Xenoblade)
  • Elite Beat Agents
  • Excited Biker
  • Felix (Golden Sun)
  • Fiora (Xenoblade)
  • Harry (Telerboxer)
  • Heracles (Glory of Heracles)
  • Hero (Magc Starsign / Vacation)
  • Hunter (Fossil Fighter)
  • Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment)
  • Isaac (Golden Sun)
  • Jill (Drill Dozer)
  • John Raimi (Geist)
  • King Hippo (Punch Out!!)
  • K.K Slider (Animal Crossing)
  • Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk)
  • Labrador / Grey Tabby (Nintendogs + Cats)
  • Lark (PilotWings)
  • Lip (Panel De Pon)
  • Little Mac (Punch Out!!!)
  • Lolo + Lala (Adventures of Lolo)
  • Louie (Pikmin)
  • Mach Rider
  • Mallo (Pushmo)
  • Matthew (Golden Sun)
  • Mii (Wii Series)
  • Mike Jones (Star Tropics)
  • Mr. Resetti (Animal Crossing)
  • Muddy Mole (Mole Mania)
  • Ray MK (Custom Robo)
  • Ryota Hayami (Wave Race)
  • Ryuta (Ouendan)
  • Rhythm Heaven Character
  • Plasm Wraith (Pikmin III)
  • Prince Richard (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
  • Prince Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
  • Reyn (Xenoblade)
  • Saki (Sin & Punishment)
  • Sakura Samurai (Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword)
  • Sami (Advanced Wars)
  • Sheriff
  • Shulk (Xenoblade)
  • Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
  • Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)
  • Takamaru (The Mysterious Musasame Castle)
  • Tamagon (Devil World)
  • Tempo (Harmo Knight)
  • Tom Nook (Animal Crossing
  • Urban Champion
  • Vince (Art Acadamy)
  • Welt (Soma Bringer)
  • Wonder Red (Wonder 101)
  • Zael (The Last Story)
Third Party Characters

• Mega Man
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
  • Phoenix Write (Ace Attorney)
  • Banjo & Kazooie
  • Battletoads (Zitz)
  • Bayonetta
  • Bomberman
  • Castlevania (Simon Belmont, Alucard, Dracula)
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day (Conker)
  • Crono Trigger (Crono)
  • Dragon Quest (Slime)
  • Final Fantasy (Chocobo, Black Mage, Moogle, Cloud, Lightning)
  • Goemon (Goemon’s Great Adventure)
  • Klanoa
  • Kingdom Hearts (Sora)
  • KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
  • Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Momohime, Kisuke)
  • Ninja Gaiden (Ryu Hayabusa)
  • No More Hereos (Travis Touchdown)
  • Pac-Man
  • Professor Layton
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil [Jill Valentine, Chris Redfeild, Leon Kennedy)
  • Scribblenauts (Maxwell)
  • Soul Calibur (Nightmare, Ivy Valentine)
  • Street Fighter (Ryu, Chun Li, M. Bison)
  • Tales Series (Cless/Cress, Lloyd)
  • Tekken (Heihachi, Jin, Kazuya)
  • Super Mario RPG (Geno, Mallow)
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • 2nd Sonic Character (Tails, Shadow, Knuckles)
  • 2nd Metal Gear Character (Raiden, Gray Fox)
  • NO THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I was disappointed not seeing the Stork from Yoshi's Island on there, but I'll live.

And I voted, but I can't add another line in my signature, unfortunately.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yes. Vote for who you want. I didn't vote for Toon Link because he's gay. You can not vote for Mario if you want. Its just who you want.

So, ZeldaInformer, Deviantart, Reddit, GameFAQS, NeoGAF, IGN.

These are places I want to hit up, does anyone want to help add to the list, or help move the poll around? Swamps has Neoseeker, and I just dropped the poll off at NintendoLife.

Here's the link btw: http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom