• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

osby

Smash Obsessed
That guy with the spider legs/eyes looking more and more like Anansi by the day.
With those and that wooden mask demon, I wouldn't be surprised by a Bethel Africa branch at this point.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I recently replayed Deathsmiles 2 X on my Xbox 360 and I think I understand the game now. Keep in mind, the game was not translated when it came out (2009 game, hit the 360 in 2010, with NA getting the game in 2011).

So I think it’s about Santa deciding to spread yuletide fear and summons a variety of creatures to help him. You got zombies, gargoyles, angels, evil teddy bears, a giant man, some snake like creature, floating chess pieces, and other crazy characters. All across some odd environments, including a city street, Caves, a Haunted House, and discount Disneyland (seriously, the music of this area is a demented version of the Main Street Electrical Parade).

Overall, it’s a weird game.

Edit: Unrelated:

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I recently replayed Deathsmiles 2 X on my Xbox 360 and I think I understand the game now. Keep in mind, the game was not translated when it came out (2009 game, hit the 360 in 2010, with NA getting the game in 2011).

So I think it’s about Santa deciding to spread yuletide fear and summons a variety of creatures to help him. You got zombies, gargoyles, angels, evil teddy bears, a giant man, some snake like creature, floating chess pieces, and other crazy characters. All across some odd environments, including a city street, Caves, a Haunted House, and discount Disneyland (seriously, the music of this area is a demented version of the Main Street Electrical Parade).

Overall, it’s a weird game.

Edit: Unrelated:

… I’m mystified as to why this is a game. This could just be a mode for the nes online app. Like… what’s the point here?

Top Bottom