• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Mom johns has prevented you from fully understanding this comment :(. For you would have been greatly entertained by those matches

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
info plz craigdaj!

i totally back ivysaur only, jiggs may be too good, but ivy is the best char in the game

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
heading up to nova again, gonna miss the next sovatod, good luck to everyone while I'm gone, and cura, I seriously need to play you sometime soon ;__;, anyways, I'll try and see this time if I can attend anything in MD/VA

DooM+

Smash Rookie
im tired of the lame a$$ tournouts for the doom tourny....thats why starting sometime reall soon like 2 or 3 weeks im going to start going to NOVA tournys every other week....i should have 1 spot in my car after mashi and zo, maybe 2....gas charge will be depending on the price of gas that week....if ur interested let me know....

also im going to try some NC tournys....thanks for the info kadaj....

D0N

Smash Ace
So it turns out I will most likely be in ATL again in 2 weeks... If there is a fest or something this weekend I'll show up for a little bit. I still need to pay out on my bounty lol.

Pitzer it doesn't really seem like you need the money and it was more of a need based thing if you needed it on the way to Pound 5. Don't take advantage of my kind offering. Why don't you just MM me in marvel for 20$ instead? If you lose you pay 0$ if I win I'll give you the 20$.

DooM+

Smash Rookie
something i forgot to post also....the seats in the car are for people going up to play in the tourny, if ur not playing then ur not riding with me...also no famous there will be no seats like that, if u went per say last time someone else needs to go up to gain the experince....if we get someone else to drive also though that means a lot more sova in nova!!!!!!

On another note HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZO!!!!!time to drink.....

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
something i forgot to post also....the seats in the car are for people going up to play in the tourny, if ur not playing then ur not riding with me...also no famous there will be no seats like that, if u went per say last time someone else needs to go up to gain the experince....if we get someone else to drive also though that means a lot more sova in nova!!!!!!

Happy birthday Zo!

and I'm definitely interested Doom, are you talking about the opposite weekends then our tourneys or just whenever NoVA and NC tourneys are regardless of them overlapping?

DooM+

Smash Rookie
i was told that the tournys are held on a sturday so it will not entangle with ours...

also bwws tonight for zo bday.... if u want to come hit me up on my cell....its going to be around 830 by nghias house....

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice

hey doom, I'm interested as well, my parents might be working while i'm up there, thus removing my chances of transportation up there :(... but yeah, I'll play at the tournament, if you can pick me up while i'm up there

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Happy birthday Zo!

No money drama

Me in GA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwKjSEjhOnM
good **** d0n, don't sweat the losses, I know you could've done a lot better, but anyways, hope you learned and got better with the OoS exp. and 2nd match last stock, that happened to me when I played a friend in friendlies, my god, that's why I ****ing hate picto sometimes as a cp, that and when the wind freaking blows, it screws and gays me over all the time I swear @__@

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Don why would you not just jump and spike him a 2nd time in the beginning of the vid...
there was definitely a lot of things that could've been handled better in this match, but nonetheless, I'm proud for a valiant effort both games d0n, good **** man, and yeah, I'll avenge your loss one day >:D!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
happy b day yesterday zo! yer still more of a gentleman than i am.

im heading out on tour for a week, ill be back in time for the next ToD. ill update the PR thread when i get back. we gotta stat voting on some theme ideas, so start postin some!

ill see you guys when i get back. also, heres the new tourney thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12300240#post12300240

D0N

Smash Ace
Don why would you not just jump and spike him a 2nd time in the beginning of the vid...
I could have just grabbed him too (kismet reminded me). I actually remember thinking at the time that I used my second jump and took the risk because I wanted a spike.

there was definitely a lot of things that could've been handled better in this match, but nonetheless, I'm proud for a valiant effort both games d0n, good **** man, and yeah, I'll avenge your loss one day >:D!
Cool go for it. I think you can :). Don't get the wrong idea about Scatt though, he's a cool guy. That and his wiimote was being messed up by the recording setup, but he played anyway.

It wasn't a valiant effort on either side

Top Bottom