• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Macc

Smash Rookie
BY THE POWER OF CHEESE I GIVE SORA MY SUPPORT!

Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite game seriesand is almost as nostalgic as Smash Brothers itself. Sora would translate very well into a character for SSBB, although I must admit there are some oddities to the idea. Nintendo would have to go through Disney and Square Enix, in theory just to get Sora, so I really don't see how it would be likely for him to be in at all. Nonetheless, if Nintendo was planning on putting Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii, then Sora might be a logical choice. Besides, there is a Kindgomhearts game coming out for the DS anyhow. I'd love for Sora to be in, but he technically is another sword wielder is owned by two companies and currently has only one game to draw from. I don't mean to try and shoot the idea down, but you've got to admit that he is a long shot for a 3rd party shot.

Macc out

By the way, how do I add those picture things to my signature? I want to have Sora, Ness, Megaman, Flint, Geno, and Demiru. <,< I equally support all of them!

ZFallen

All things are better with a little 'Z'
NNID
ZFallen
Good to know sora is supported by a man with a love for cheese :D

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
i guess Luigi is great........and i thing he is unlockable i mean that what happened
in the smash bros 64 and melee.......sora is so in the game i mean why won't they
he is so strong and dreamy

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
1.) Adding new supporters
2.) I did an Axel AT, Isnt that good enough?
3.) Im still decideing on a new AT or Boss. So pretty soon, you all are either going to see Demyx or Xemnas.

We're at 33 supporters. d(' 'd)

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
^yeah, but who didnt.........i necver got the secret ending in KHII
ZOMG KH knights
but i still played everywhere

also Demyx for AT...........Dance water Dance

Weemick

Smash Rookie
add me too the support list... also a final smash could be transform to roxas, double keyblade and increased power for awhile (untill the next smash ball apears?)

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
You know you DON'T have to do that level right?
Indeed, but you do if you want to get a blizzard upgrade and an Oricahlum you need for synthesis

I hated that level, but you gotta admit Sora has a good voice for the Under The Sea song :laugh:

As for Organization 13 ATs, I like the idea for Axel, but Roxas and Demyx would also be goodl; although I would also like to see Xemnas and Xaldin

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
OMG......i didn't play KH.....:urg:
my sister played she loved it tho
oh, sorry :(

anyways, I just noticed that Yoko Shimomura-Kingdom Hearts Series is on the dojo under musicians.....granted so is the killer7 muscian too..........but if you didnt notice just thought i'd add that in

ZFallen

NNID
ZFallen
I knew that....and kindom hearts music was great

ZFallen

NNID
ZFallen
hahaha you got it all goin for ya mate....so any guesses on when he is gonna be confirmed?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah. -.-;

It was way better in KH I.

But when you get to the last world... nah.. I wont tell you..
i actually liked that level, i grew up on a lot of disney, that could be part of the reason, anyway i cant wait til we find out all the characters.... whose gonna check the spoilers that are bound to come i know i will

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
i actually liked that level, i grew up on a lot of disney, that could be part of the reason, anyway i cant wait til we find out all the characters.... whose gonna check the spoilers that are bound to come i know i will
i will, buying a guide just to be sure(then i know 100%)...........anyway, theres a forum for that

Lionheart2232

Smash Rookie
This is pretty well thought out... and yeah sign me up to man. Being that sakurai admires the kingdom hearts series, they already have Shimomura(kh music composer), and that new ds game coming out sora has a pretty good chance.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
i was really sad and happy seeing a character update it's awesome
but not the one i wanted i just want to open the dojo site
and see Sora as a playable character god it will be awesome YAY

ZFallen

NNID
ZFallen
My next guess is krystal from starfox.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Just remember 11 days of updates left. i doubt he will announce all the secret characters on dojo. so you have to wait till the leak or till USA

afterlife

Smash Rookie
just something to point out:

QUOTE:

7. Sora is owned by Disney. he isnt going to be taking up any Square Enix spots...

9. If a Character Like Geno Made it in (not 3rd party) Square Enix might feel that Geno dosent represent them enough, and give Sakurai Sora, (Or possibly another Character, but we're hoping for Sora)

END QUOTE

how can Square Enix give sakurai sora as a character if Disney owns him?:ohwell:

oh and I support sora for brawl!

nice thread btw...

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Alright. Guys. I need afew things.

1.) To make sure this dosent become the Olimar in Brawl! Thread

2.) Tafutureboy's Sora Sig thing.

3.) To add some more Sora supporters

4.) To make the point that if we have 12 Newbies and 12 Vets, CAPTAIN FALCON/LUIGI/MARTH/GANONDORF NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED NEXT!

just something to point out:

QUOTE:

7. Sora is owned by Disney. he isnt going to be taking up any Square Enix spots...

9. If a Character Like Geno Made it in (not 3rd party) Square Enix might feel that Geno dosent represent them enough, and give Sakurai Sora, (Or possibly another Character, but we're hoping for Sora)

END QUOTE

how can Square Enix give sakurai sora as a character if Disney owns him?:ohwell:

oh and I support sora for brawl!

nice thread btw...
Partial ownership by Disney.

Top Bottom