• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

Jawmuncher

Smash Journeyman
It was always pretty nuts that his look in Brawl was based off the Twin Snakes look.
Wonder who's decision that was..

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
But I can't see why he would be against Snakes MGS twin snakes look though.
We have seen PS1 MGS1 snake everywhere.
That's because PS1 MGS1 Snake look is iconic, it is the Snake look. MGS2 Snake look is just as familiar because of brawl. That's what happened with TP Zelda, she got in brawl and now everyone knows TP Zelda, now she's in smash 4...
If I asked one random friend who had never actually played Metal Gear but knew of Metal Gear who the main character was they would go, "dude in gray catsuit with beard."
And they would mean:

This gray catsuit.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That's because PS1 MGS1 Snake look is iconic, it is the Snake look. MGS2 Snake look is just as familiar because of brawl. That's what happened with TP Zelda, she got in brawl and now everyone knows TP Zelda, now she's in smash 4...
If I asked one random friend who had never actually played Metal Gear but knew of Metal Gear who the main character was they would go, "dude in gray catsuit with beard."
And they would mean:

This gray catsuit.
See there is no problem, add the vest and, BOOM, you have Twin Snakes version of Snake.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
See there is no problem, add the vest and, BOOM, you have Twin Snakes version of Snake.
In the Twin Snake's Snake had a Clean Cut in MGS2 he didn't. In Brawl Snake was a "Hybrid" of both Solid/BigBoss it wouldn't look right on his TS look.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Twin snakes solid snake would be a fine alt, but big boss comes first. I dont think the TS snake should be the default though, because your all forgetting one very important thing....No mullet! We cant have him without that, we just cant.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
I know this is a bit of a turbulent time but... If I was looking to get into the MGS series which games (and in what order) should I play them?
I started with MGS2.
Don't start with MGS2.
MGS 1 or 3 is usually a pretty good place to start in the series.

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
I know this is a bit of a turbulent time but... If I was looking to get into the MGS series which games (and in what order) should I play them?
I played original MGS1, then MGS2, MGS3, and then MGS4, all of which came in the legacy collection. Personally, MGS1 is my favorite, so I would recommend not skipping it, but you can just read the plot if you really don't want to play it since it's kind of dated. I wouldn't play Twin Snakes as a stand in for MGS1 though, because they are so different. I also played Peace Walker, but that isn't important unless you're going to play MGSV, but even then you can skip it since they'll probably fill players in on what happened in that game.

Basically, MGS1, then MGS2, MGS3 , and MGS4 (order they were released) or MGS3, MGS1, MGS2, and MGS4 (order in which they take place)

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I played original MGS1, then MGS2, MGS3, and then MGS4, all of which came in the legacy collection. Personally, MGS1 is my favorite, so I would recommend not skipping it, but you can just read the plot if you really don't want to play it since it's kind of dated. I wouldn't play Twin Snakes as a stand in for MGS1 though, because they are so different. I also played Peace Walker, but that isn't important unless you're going to play MGSV, but even then you can skip it since they'll probably fill players in on what happened in that game.

Basically, MGS1, then MGS2, MGS3 , and MGS4 (order they were released) or MGS3, MGS1, MGS2, and MGS4 (order in which they take place)
Twin Snakes isn't that different, same story but with matrix like cutscenes, re recorded voice acting, mgs2 mechanics, and updated graphics. It isn't a bad substitute for the PlayStation one. I only played twin snakes, and still understand the story pretty well.
I agree though if he does not mind dated graphics then he should play the PlayStation version.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I started with MGS2.
Don't start with MGS2.
MGS 1 or 3 is usually a pretty good place to start in the series.
Go by the Official Timeline!
MGS3
Portable Ops
Peace Walker
GZ
Phantom Pain
MSX2 Games
MGS1
MGS2
MGS4
MGR
And for the fun of it play the NES games and Ghost Babel! btw is the NES games cannon?

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
MGS3
Portable Ops
Peace Walker
GZ
Phantom Pain
MSX2 Games
MGS1
MGS2
MGS4
MGR
And for the fun of it play the NES games and Ghost Babel! btw is the NES games cannon?
the first one on the nes is kinda canon, as its story is the same as msx. Snake's revenge isn't.
I enjoyed the nes one, it was funny to read the mistranslations. It's not that bad, it's beatable.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Your Reaction: Snake is Confirmed....................................... as an Assist Trophy!

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
Twin Snakes isn't that different, same story but with matrix like cutscenes, re recorded voice acting, mgs2 mechanics, and updated graphics. It isn't a bad substitute for the PlayStation one. I only played twin snakes, and still understand the story pretty well.
I agree though if he does not mind dated graphics then he should play the PlayStation version.
Yeah, I love Twin Snakes, but it's kind of like the super blockbuster version (even more of a blockbuster movie than MGS1 was) of MGS1, with rerecorded lines that intentionally sound cheesy or bad. Again, I love it, and I wish that was what Nintendo would get from Kojima- remakes of his games that are even more over the top than the originals.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Yeah, I love Twin Snakes, but it's kind of like the super blockbuster version (even more of a blockbuster movie than MGS1 was) of MGS1, with rerecorded lines that intentionally sound cheesy or bad. Again, I love it, and I wish that was what Nintendo would get from Kojima- remakes of his games that are even more over the top than the originals.
Yeah, I feel like nintendo should go for more metal gear games on their platforms. The absence of of some of the metal gear games is kinda also nintendo's fault. They go for resident evil and sonic, and those have a good fanbase on nintendo. It seems like they go for metal gear( snake eater 3d,twin snakes, and maybe the game that the debug menu was referring too?) A good fanbase for this game can be built on nintendo platforms.

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...this back of the box thing is blowing up in the Smash Community way too much. Hopfully something can put a fork in it soon, whether that'd be a Shulk reveal so Monolith Soft gets credited, or.... Snake.

There's a petition you can sign to help convince Konami to approve of it (check the video description of the trailer in the article). I was saddened by the news too especially when Konami seemed like they approved of it. The worse part is Kojima seems to be interested in another MGS1 remake instead of the original MG games...
I'm still trying to find that petition. Anyone got a link?

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Hey guys i've been curious about something...

Would they re-use the same old codecs from SSBB for all of the returning characters or make slightly new ones?

Also what would they do for some of the new characters? I got my own versions of each but I want to hear your's first.

Also, Big Boss Codecs?

lob

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyLobster
3DS FC
0877-1680-1612
Hey guys i've been curious about something...

Would they re-use the same old codecs from SSBB for all of the returning characters or make slightly new ones?

Also what would they do for some of the new characters? I got my own versions of each but I want to hear your's first.

Also, Big Boss Codecs?
well i would hope they record entire new lines instead of reusing brawl ones (and please use david hayter)

TectonicImprov

Smash Rookie
MGS3
Portable Ops
Peace Walker
GZ
Phantom Pain
MSX2 Games
MGS1
MGS2
MGS4
MGR
I don't recommend you play in chronological order. You miss out on some nice nods to previous entries and you'll probably end up hating the controls to MGS1 because you'd be so used to Snake Eater's and PP.

Anyway, about that leak, I heard that the DLC part is false. If that's true, I not only lost my favorite Brawl character, I also lost one of my favorite Melee characters (assuming the leak is true).

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I don't recommend you play in chronological order. You miss out on some nice nods to previous entries and you'll probably end up hating the controls to MGS1 because you'd be so used to Snake Eater's and PP.

Anyway, about that leak, I heard that the DLC part is false. If that's true, I not only lost my favorite Brawl character, I also lost one of my favorite Melee characters (assuming the leak is true).
It's easier to understand the story better it starts out as Naked Snake a Fallen Legend fell from glory and became a villain and Solid Snake stopped him

lob

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyLobster
3DS FC
0877-1680-1612
@Iob

But what new lines could they do for the returning characters from brawl?
well i mean, considering hes already been in brawl and the codec lines have mostly been "snake, watch out! thats mario! hes dangerous!" etc, it could be snake and colonel/otacon joking with each other about that character, like how cute pikachu is or something. it couldnt be that hard to come up with something new

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

I thought the person who leaked the dlc part was the same person who leaked the pictures, he even confirmed it.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I thought the person who leaked the dlc part was the same person who leaked the pictures, he even confirmed it.
If that leak was true then all characters would have the same shading, and have no misconstruities.
For example: Ganondorf has a darker shading than every other character, and for the latter Game & Watches hand is sticking out of his character box, a misconstruity.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I'm just going to leave my ideas here for Snake's codec for the newcomers. I hope I did good enough for you guy's love ;~;

----VILLIGER----

Snake: Colonel theres a civilian here!

Campbell: thats no civilian Snake, thats The Villager.

Snake: Villager?

Campbell: He’s an unknown fighter from his hometown. His moves might not look like much but he packs some serious fighting power under that smile of his.

Sanke: I guess I’ll have to out FOX him then.

----MEGAMAN----

Otacon: Ohhh thats Megaman!

Snake: Mega who?

Otacon: Mega man! The super fighting robot himself here in Smash Brothers?! Oh boy I hope I can see him in action!

Snake: You won’t be able to if you don’t stop yelling into my ears.

Otacon: oh! Sorry Snake….

Snake: I’ll bring him back after the match just for you Otacon...just no more screaming.

Otacon: Your the best Snake!

Snake: first Mei Ling and now you….

----WII FIT TRAINER----

Snake: hmmmm….

Otacon: Whats wrong Snake? Is it Wii Fit Trainer?

Snake: ……

Otacon: Don’t tell me you're scared of her! Most of her moves just consist of her fitness moves so you don’t have much to worry about.

Snake: Its not that….After seeing the way she moves and bends…

Otacon: Snake no! this is a kids-!

Snake: Its made me relizes how out of shape I am.

Otacon: What?!

Snake: What else did you think I was talking about?

Otacon: O-Oh! nothing Snake...Otacon out!

Snake: Whats his problem?

----ROSALINA & LUMA----

Mei Ling: It looks like you're going up against Rosalina now Snake.

Snake: Another one of these Princesses? She seems to be more like a goddess if you ask me.

Mei Ling: Rosalina is the Princess protector of all of the Cosmos Snake, of course she would look like that.

Snake: The Cosmos? Just her?

Mei Ling: Not just her Snake, she is also the adoptive mother of the Lumas. They’re cute little baby stars.

Snake: So that explains the fluff ball running around next to her…

Mei Ling: Her and her Lumas fight together when she needs them, So I suggest you know how to keep your head in the game Snake.

Snake: Got It.

----LITTLE MAC----

Snake: This guy knows how to throw a few punches…

Campbell: Thats Little Mac Snake, he currently holds the title WVBA (World Video Boxing Association) World Circuit Champion!

Snake: World Champion huh? So if that means I beat him here does that mean I’ll become champion?

Campbell: Well, this isn’t a registered WVBA match up Snake. But I’m sure they’ll take notice of you after you beat Little Mac here.

Snake: Now I have all the more reason to win this. *Chuckle*

Campbell: Don’t get too cocky out there Snake.

----GRENINJA----

Snake: Looks like I can’t escape ninjas forever….

Otacon: Whats that Snake?

Snake: It seems on every mission I go on theres always a Ninja or two waiting to test me.

Otacon: What makes you say that Snake?

Snake: This is Greninja, the water ninja pokemon. It excels at making high powered water attacks and using it’s speed to it’s advantages.

Otacon: Hey! I’m the one who’s supposed to give the advice here!

Snake: Sorry Otacon, but when it comes to knowing about Ninjas theres no one better than me.

----PALUTENA---- (( I don't know much about her so sorry if isn't all that good >( ))

Mei Ling: Hey Snake, have you ever heard of the Chinese proverb “It is better to Light the Candle than to curse the Darkness.” ?

Snake: I might have heard it somewhere.

Mei Ling: Palutena once ruled over the land with her co-ruler Medusa. Palutena used her light powers to bring crops and warmth to the humans of the world. But Medusa hated them and used her power to destroy everything Palutena worked so hard for.

Snake: Conflicting sides in the government always seems to bring something bad.

Mei Ling: She banished Medusa and turned her into an evil snake lady...well she was already pretty evil but she became more evil.

Mei Ling: So watch out Snake, Palutena might be down here with us mortals but she won’t hold back on any of her more powerful moves.

----PAC-MAN----

Snake: Isn’t that ‘the’ Pac-man?

Campbell: Thats right Snake, Pac-man is the oldest character in Smash Brothers right now next to Game and Watch.

Campbell: And ever since his debut he hasn’t missed a single chance to become more popular in the eye of the public.

Sanke: Sounds like someone needs to take him down a notch.

Campbell: Thats what we’re here to do Snake, ready to prove that age doesn’t mean anything in combat?

Snake: Yes Sir!

----LUCINA----

Snake: This girl fights like Marth, is she his daughter or something?

Mei Ling: Not quite Snake but you're pretty close.

Mei Ling: Lucina comes from a timeline where the fell dragon, Grima, was revived by a selfish act for power by one of her Father’s most trusted allies.

Snake: Its not easy growing up like that….I should know.

Mei Ling: After her father’s death and Grima’s undead armies marched onto the world she took up her father’s sword and the mantle that marth’s legend. She used her guise to rally her remaining troops to small victories against Grima.

Snake: Sounds like she’s been through alot and she uses that training to fight with every swing of that sword but…

Mei Ling: But….?

Snake: Its obvious her emotions would cloud what she is truly fighting for, peace. If you let your emotions cover your ideals then you get side tracked and make mistakes trying to reach your true goal.

Mei ling: Wow Snake...that was really profound.

Snake: I’ve seen it happen to good men and women before….i’d rather not see it again.

----ROBIN----

Campbell: How are you holding up Snake?

Snake: Colonel, what can you tell me about Robin?

Campbell: Robin is the tactician for Prince Chrom’s militia “The Shepards”. It’s their duty to protect the halidom of Ylisse from threats such as bandits.

Snake: a self run militia huh?

Campbell: That right Snake, Robin is said to be the smartest tactician there is next to Mark. He can sum up an opponent just by looking at them and formulate a strategy to take them down the next glance.

Snake: I’ll make sure to stay out of his range of sight then.

Campbell: He’s a good fighter Snake, he fights for what he dreams for a peaceful world that all of his friends can live in without the rule of the gods or fate to control their destinies.

Snake: The more you talk about him the more he sounds like Boss….

----END----

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
If that leak was true then all characters would have the same shading, and have no misconstruities.
For example: Ganondorf has a darker shading than every other character, and for the latter Game & Watches hand is sticking out of his character box, a misconstruity.
I'm not sure anymore man, somethings are giving this leak credibility and something aren't, I was cool with it until I found out one of the leakers said the dlc was fake and mods saying it's not solid.
I'm scared, I just want snake....

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm not sure anymore man, somethings are giving this leak credibility and something aren't, I was cool with it until I found out one of the leakers said the dlc was fake and mods saying it's not solid.
I'm scared, I just want snake....
I'm basing it all on the next Direct(whenever the hell that is). We'll know his fate then for sure this is just another "Leak" until I see a character with the same exact art as this leak then, and only then, will I credit it as true.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I'm basing it all on the next Direct(whenever the hell that is). We'll know his fate then for sure this is just another "Leak" until I see a character with the same exact art as this leak then, and only then, will I credit it as true.
I just want something to pop up that increases snake's chances, like rokovoj bereg appearing in a potd or a credible image leak with snake in it, or the dlc leak being confirmed, or a metal gear being in shulk's trailer or something.
I hope the next direct has some good news.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just want something to pop up that increases snake's chances, like rokovoj bereg appearing in a potd or a credible image leak with snake in it, or the dlc leak being confirmed, or a metal gear being in shulk's trailer or something.
I hope the next direct has some good news.
Shulk's trailer would be the best thing EVER Snake's fighting and having trouble with a Metal Gear (probably RAY) and then Shulk Monado Busters it to pieces, the both of them start fighting off hordes of Mechon...
Man that'd be great.

Last edited:

lob

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyLobster
3DS FC
0877-1680-1612
I'm just going to leave my ideas here for Snake's codec for the newcomers. I hope I did good enough for you guy's love ;~;

----VILLIGER----

Snake: Colonel theres a civilian here!

Campbell: thats no civilian Snake, thats The Villager.

Snake: Villager?

Campbell: He’s an unknown fighter from his hometown. His moves might not look like much but he packs some serious fighting power under that smile of his.

Sanke: I guess I’ll have to out FOX him then.

----MEGAMAN----

Otacon: Ohhh thats Megaman!

Snake: Mega who?

Otacon: Mega man! The super fighting robot himself here in Smash Brothers?! Oh boy I hope I can see him in action!

Snake: You won’t be able to if you don’t stop yelling into my ears.

Otacon: oh! Sorry Snake….

Snake: I’ll bring him back after the match just for you Otacon...just no more screaming.

Otacon: Your the best Snake!

Snake: first Mei Ling and now you….

----WII FIT TRAINER----

Snake: hmmmm….

Otacon: Whats wrong Snake? Is it Wii Fit Trainer?

Snake: ……

Otacon: Don’t tell me you're scared of her! Most of her moves just consist of her fitness moves so you don’t have much to worry about.

Snake: Its not that….After seeing the way she moves and bends…

Otacon: Snake no! this is a kids-!

Snake: Its made me relizes how out of shape I am.

Otacon: What?!

Snake: What else did you think I was talking about?

Otacon: O-Oh! nothing Snake...Otacon out!

Snake: Whats his problem?

----ROSALINA & LUMA----

Mei Ling: It looks like you're going up against Rosalina now Snake.

Snake: Another one of these Princesses? She seems to be more like a goddess if you ask me.

Mei Ling: Rosalina is the Princess protector of all of the Cosmos Snake, of course she would look like that.

Snake: The Cosmos? Just her?

Mei Ling: Not just her Snake, she is also the adoptive mother of the Lumas. They’re cute little baby stars.

Snake: So that explains the fluff ball running around next to her…

Mei Ling: Her and her Lumas fight together when she needs them, So I suggest you know how to keep your head in the game Snake.

Snake: Got It.

----LITTLE MAC----

Snake: This guy knows how to throw a few punches…

Campbell: Thats Little Mac Snake, he currently holds the title WVBA (World Video Boxing Association) World Circuit Champion!

Snake: World Champion huh? So if that means I beat him here does that mean I’ll become champion?

Campbell: Well, this isn’t a registered WVBA match up Snake. But I’m sure they’ll take notice of you after you beat Little Mac here.

Snake: Now I have all the more reason to win this. *Chuckle*

Campbell: Don’t get too cocky out there Snake.

----GRENINJA----

Snake: Looks like I can’t escape ninjas forever….

Otacon: Whats that Snake?

Snake: It seems on every mission I go on theres always a Ninja or two waiting to test me.

Otacon: What makes you say that Snake?

Snake: This is Greninja, the water ninja pokemon. It excels at making high powered water attacks and using it’s speed to it’s advantages.

Otacon: Hey! I’m the one who’s supposed to give the advice here!

Snake: Sorry Otacon, but when it comes to knowing about Ninjas theres no one better than me.

----PALUTENA---- (( I don't know much about her so sorry if isn't all that good >( ))

Mei Ling: Hey Snake, have you ever heard of the Chinese proverb “It is better to Light the Candle than to curse the Darkness.” ?

Snake: I might have heard it somewhere.

Mei Ling: Palutena once ruled over the land with her co-ruler Medusa. Palutena used her light powers to bring crops and warmth to the humans of the world. But Medusa hated them and used her power to destroy everything Palutena worked so hard for.

Snake: Conflicting sides in the government always seems to bring something bad.

Mei Ling: She banished Medusa and turned her into an evil snake lady...well she was already pretty evil but she became more evil.

Mei Ling: So watch out Snake, Palutena might be down here with us mortals but she won’t hold back on any of her more powerful moves.

----PAC-MAN----

Snake: Isn’t that ‘the’ Pac-man?

Campbell: Thats right Snake, Pac-man is the oldest character in Smash Brothers right now next to Game and Watch.

Campbell: And ever since his debut he hasn’t missed a single chance to become more popular in the eye of the public.

Sanke: Sounds like someone needs to take him down a notch.

Campbell: Thats what we’re here to do Snake, ready to prove that age doesn’t mean anything in combat?

Snake: Yes Sir!

----LUCINA----

Snake: This girl fights like Marth, is she his daughter or something?

Mei Ling: Not quite Snake but you're pretty close.

Mei Ling: Lucina comes from a timeline where the fell dragon, Grima, was revived by a selfish act for power by one of her Father’s most trusted allies.

Snake: Its not easy growing up like that….I should know.

Mei Ling: After her father’s death and Grima’s undead armies marched onto the world she took up her father’s sword and the mantle that marth’s legend. She used her guise to rally her remaining troops to small victories against Grima.

Snake: Sounds like she’s been through alot and she uses that training to fight with every swing of that sword but…

Mei Ling: But….?

Snake: Its obvious her emotions would cloud what she is truly fighting for, peace. If you let your emotions cover your ideals then you get side tracked and make mistakes trying to reach your true goal.

Mei ling: Wow Snake...that was really profound.

Snake: I’ve seen it happen to good men and women before….i’d rather not see it again.

----ROBIN----

Campbell: How are you holding up Snake?

Snake: Colonel, what can you tell me about Robin?

Campbell: Robin is the tactician for Prince Chrom’s militia “The Shepards”. It’s their duty to protect the halidom of Ylisse from threats such as bandits.

Snake: a self run militia huh?

Campbell: That right Snake, Robin is said to be the smartest tactician there is next to Mark. He can sum up an opponent just by looking at them and formulate a strategy to take them down the next glance.

Snake: I’ll make sure to stay out of his range of sight then.

Campbell: He’s a good fighter Snake, he fights for what he dreams for a peaceful world that all of his friends can live in without the rule of the gods or fate to control their destinies.

Snake: The more you talk about him the more he sounds like Boss….

----END----
omg i love this :joyful:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Snake's Codec's for Mewtwo
Snake: Otacon. There some Feline type creature here. It's really giving me the creeps.
Naomi: That's Mewtwo Snake. You two share alot of Genetic Similarities.
Snake: NAOMI.. I thought you were Arrested after Shadow Moses.
Naomi: That's not important right now. That's Pokémon #151 it the strongest Pokémon there is. It's a clone of Mew. It's Superior to it's counterpart Mew.
Snake: Has the Les Enfant Terrible Project really came this far.
Naomi: Uh. No it was cloned a different way.
Snake: They only made one clone right?
Naomi: As far as I am aware yes.
Snake: Good. We don't need 3 clones of one thing running around. I've dealt with something like this before I think I'll manage.
Naomi: Snake. Just come back in one peace.
Snake: Don't worry.
*End Transmission*

Snake's Codecs for Paper Mario
Snake: Otacon, I've got Mario here but he's looking a little different this time
Otacon: That's not Mario. That's Paper Mario, he's from a different universe his universe is made out of nothing but Paper isn't that neat!
Snake: ... I guess but I would be worried wadded up and being thrown away!
Otacon: Not going to happen Paper Mario has all kinds of Weapons at hand. He's got Hammers, a Sticker Book, Pixls he's got it all so watch out!!
Snake: It Shouldn't hurt or anything right? Since it's made out of Paper.
Otacon: Just start fighting him!!! OKAY!
Snake: Rather not.
Otacon: Why not!?
Snake: I'm afraid i'll get a Paper Cut!
Otacon: It's not like you to whine Snake!
*Ends Transmission*

Pit's Codec's for Snake
Palutena: I see your fighting the Legendary Solid Snake.
Pit: What's so Legendary about him?
Palutena: He's the hero of Shadow Moses, Outer Heaven, Zanzibar Land the list goes on.
Pit: So whats he doing now?
Palutena: He's part of an Orginazation called "Philanthropy" it's an Anti Metal Gear group.
Pit: METAL GEAR???
Palutena: It's a walking bipedal tank that can fire a Nuke from any terrain.
Viridi: Pit eliminate him. Metal Gear is basically doing my job. If it wasn't for him maybe I wouldn't have to send out so many reset bombs!
Palutena: He's got alot of Explosives and Landmines all over the battlefield so watch your step.
Palutena & Viridi: BE CAREFUL

Snake's Codec's for Sonic

Snake: ...
Otacon: Alright. What is it you don't like about him. His ability to run at the speed of sound?
Snake: No!
Otacon: Is it his ability to harness the power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds and turn invincible?
Snake: No. Not That either!
Otacon: Is it some type of rivalry Hedgehog's and Snake's that im not aware of?
Snake: WHAT!? No..
Otacon: Then what???
Snake: It's the fact he's so Cocky and arrogant, and I can't stand that grin on his face. He just rubs me the wrong way. Now I got a Hedgehog to exterminate!
*Ends Transmission*

Last edited:
Top Bottom