• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
So.. all that about "Black hound"... it was nothing.

EDIT: I think this is nothing, but someone discovered this:

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
So did this have anything to do with Kojima or not. 'Cause this seems like a Kojima thing to do. Like a "Oh this isn't it important but it really is" situation.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
So did this have anything to do with Kojima or not. 'Cause this seems like a Kojima thing to do. Like a "Oh this isn't it important but it really is" situation.
Some guys made a Twitter account called kojimalives to go with this website.
They left a crapton of mgs and silent hills references, as well.
And it was all to advertise a ****ty fangame. The website's countdown finished and it takes you to a rooster teeth video.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I've just made this custom costume (eh) for Mario Maker. I've also tweeted it to both Nintendo and Konami, plus the Official Snake 4 Smash page and to Kojima. Considering that he said Super Mario Bros was the reason he entered the gaming world, I hope he appreciate my efforts.
IMG_20150912_140346.jpg

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Sorry i havent been too active guys, been playing phantom pain with most of my spare time, and ive been lucky enough to avoid any spoilers. So until i finish it, ill continue to be a bit MIA.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Code Talker was indirectly responsible for McDonalds's "food". Warning: spoilers kind of through Code Talker's "biology" and existence, but technically, we knew Code Talker existed since the early trailers. Miller's Maxi Buns... Heh.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Outer ops is so much fun in peace walker. Makes me want to farm the tank battle mission.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Sorry I haven't been around very much lately because I've spent nearly 2 weeks at the hospital from a severe abdominal pain (which turned out I had gallstones in my gallbladder) that required surgery. I'm currently sitting at home making a full recovery now so it's good to be back.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Sorry I haven't been around very much lately because I've spent nearly 2 weeks at the hospital from a severe abdominal pain (which turned out I had gallstones in my gallbladder) that required surgery. I'm currently sitting at home making a full recovery now so it's good to be back.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Get well soon, BROOOOOOTHER!

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
That's good to hear, make sure to drink plenty of...Liquids... Sorry not sorry I love puns.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Last edited:

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
Still hoping for Snake and Wolf next smash DLC round.

Would prefer Solid over Venom, though.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Laughter is the best medicine.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
That seems like a SOLID idea.
Can we make this like the Isaac thread and have lots of puns?
Yes. Don't worry, I have some solid puns. You might say I'm the boss at them?

Has anyone else here actually ate real rations?

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman

I've been doing some Search and Rescue training for around a year now, so I have a ton of rations laying around. They are all the same kind and flavor, and I believe they are strawberry shortcake flavored. The actual rations themselves are little rectangles wrapped tightly in a very concealed plastic wrap. This is what the package looks like:

The rations are actually pretty tasty :snake:, but the texture is very chalky and it falls apart very easily. The package is surprisingly heavy, you could probably give someone a concussion with an unopened package of these.

Apparently, my instructor said that the average rations are so tightly concealed with preservatives, that they can usually stay good for 5 years after their expiration date if the main package isn't open, and 1 year if the main package is opened.

Last edited:

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman

I haven't eaten any, but if you want to try Soviet rations this website has some recipes for them.

The better question, has anyone here eaten a raw snake? :snake: Most importantly, how does it taste?

Last edited:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dunno about raw, but cooked snake ain't bad. Hard to find though, and the bones are a *****.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I actually really enjoyed eating rations. The ones I've eaten are Canadian Military issue, but they were similar in description as @ FeenieTheTrite FeenieTheTrite described. They really are tasty.

Top Bottom