• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Binged the Knuckles show. It’s pretty fun, though it should definitely be called The Wade Show & Knuckles because he’s really the protagonist here.

Sonic 3 needs to hurry it’s ass up though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Now I wonder how long the Switch's internet services are going to remain up.

Nintendo's made a lot of money off of it and a lot of the games with online gameplay have been massive successes. Plus some games like MK8 Deluxe have only recently finished their own DLC line-ups. At this rate, I wouldn't be shocked if it remained up for at least another decade or longer.
The rumours say backwards conpatability so they'd keep the servers up for at least another console gen

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The rumours say backwards conpatability so they'd keep the servers up for at least another console gen
I was going to mention the shutdown of the Wii and DS online despite the Wii U and 3DS being backwards compatible, but then I remembered Gamespy getting shut down is why Wii and DS servers shuttered.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If the Switch 2 is backwards compatible, the wait for the next Super Smash Bros. game could be much longer.
Nah, I don’t think so. We’re already nearing a decade since Ultimate, I don’t think they’d have us wait any extra time just because of backwards compatibility. By that logic we could say the next 3D Mario is a long ways out too.

Ultimate Deluxe theories real???
Stop

You’ll encourage her

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Binged the Knuckles show. It’s pretty fun, though it should definitely be called The Wade Show & Knuckles because he’s really the protagonist here.

Sonic 3 needs to hurry it’s ass up though.
I might watch it.

Does K'nuckles have any really badass moments or is he mostly just dealing with the cheesy sitcom stuff? I've seen a couple of clips that have me worried lol

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Nah, I don’t think so. We’re already nearing a decade since Ultimate, I don’t think they’d have us wait any extra time just because of backwards compatibility. By that logic we could say the next 3D Mario is a long ways out too.
He probably thinks playing a Brawl mod with at least 50 more characters than Ultimate is proof that Ultimate DX/FP3/some sort of Booster Course Pass thing is possible, but I don't really see it. A lot of the characters added freeze up and T-pose whenever they touch an item or water, and Kirby had to have his copy abilities removed so certain characters wouldn't crash the mod when in the same match as Kirby.

That and they won't be adding 50 newcomers no matter what the next Smash game is.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I might watch it.

Does K'nuckles have any really badass moments or is he mostly just dealing with the cheesy sitcom stuff? I've seen a couple of clips that have me worried lol
Knux gets a couple moments where he does some really badass ****. Though there’s honestly not a lot of fights in the show.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
This is my belief: any Pokemon - any at all - can be a trainer's ace Pokemon. Every Pokemon has the potential to be a gym leader's, Elite Four member's, evil team leader's, champion's etc biggest, strongest Pokemon.

My current team in Alpha Sapphire has a Beautifly as my ace.

Top Bottom