• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

KillerCage

Smash Master
I had a scare today.
While I was driving to work, the radio station was predicted thunderstorms throughout the day and a possible tornado in my area.
While no tornado appeared, not to long ago there was a tornado warning near my workplace so naturally I was very antsy about getting back home.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway since I broke my indefinite hiatus yet again (I'm bad at this) I just want to announce to everyone that I've reached an entire 0% of the goals I set for myself.

Awesome.

Okay well I've significantly cut down on soda. But I still have no friends and no involvement with the local LGBTQ+ scene.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Japan's SNES update today is slightly different: They didn't get Amazing Hebereke (they got it back in 2020) and got Battletoads in Battlemaniacs (which we got back in February) and Marvelous ~Another Treasure Island~.

EDIT: lol

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
My mom is the definition of "I'm a Christian. Btw if you're not a white, straight person I am GOING to use offensive language."
What is wrong with your mother? What the heck?!

Makes me want to insult her with a yo mama joke.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My mom is the definition of "I'm a Christian. Btw if you're not a white, straight person I am GOING to use offensive language."
I know that feeling. Not my mom, but other relatives.

Not exactly white supremacy, obviously, but a lot of antisemitic, anti-gay type stuff. Which is even wackier because as minorities they should know better.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Raised in an extremely Christian(*) household with parents that hail from Alabama.

And she's pretty much stagnated as a person really. Doesn't want to better herself so like, what can ya do.
No offense to you when I say this, but I have one word about your mother, and it is.....delusional.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok but real talk, the church my parents go to is very... um... religious (iykyk) and my dad has gotten religious himself, and he's been trying to get me to go to their church a lot more recently. And like... idk how to tell him that I'm not a fan of the way they preach without him thinking I hate God and Jesus.

Cause like, not a whole fan of making a story about a man who always believed in the best of humanity that he still loved them all even after they killed him into lessons that the entire world hates us whilst spewing hate for people of different beliefs, genders, and sexuality.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
N word, alongside every other slur, phobic or ableist slur in the book.

Yeah, the internet would have a field day with her.

View attachment 387772
me and Mama Shroob gonna need to have a discussion real quick in the name of the lord
1712886379072.gif

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I am an atheist myself. If we are talking about religion still, I think God is nothing but a psychological need, and God is more human than an actual god in more ways than one. Plus, religion itself is very flawed. I don't think God is all loving, he can't be. I also think God is more flawed than people make him out to be.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Since we are talking slurs...

Quick, someone post a Dragon Ball based "I'm racist" video! :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom