• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I was. I stopped watching it out of disinterest long ago.
Yeah. I unsubscribed a while ago but I’m binging the channels videos now out of nostalgia.
If by into you mean "Oh my god this is just as bad as Fred"

Then nah.
Hey. Don’t knock Fred. There’s merit to that series beyond just a kid screaming.
I was a Smosh kid myself
I never watched them. I watched ERB, GMM, and of course, AO.
This has got me thinking. Are all the skins in regular Fortnite represented in Lego Fortnite? Do we have Lego Peter Griffin, master chief, Isaac Clarke, bender, and Kratos?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
This has got me thinking. Are all the skins in regular Fortnite represented in Lego Fortnite? Do we have Lego Peter Griffin, master chief, Isaac Clarke, bender, and Kratos?
No.

Most original skins have a Lego variant, whether temporary or more representative of the character.

For crossovers the following are repped:
Most Marvel and Star Wars skins (I have the MCU Thors and they aren’t compatible (by not compatible I mean it forces a default skin))
A fair chunk of icons such as SypherPK, Mr Beast, and Lady Gaga.
All TMNT and Avatar skins (Korra included)
The TRON, Dude, and Jack Skellington skins

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No.

Most original skins have a Lego variant, whether temporary or more representative of the character.

For crossovers the following are repped:
Most Marvel and Star Wars skins (I have the MCU Thors and they aren’t compatible (by not compatible I mean it forces a default skin))
A fair chunk of icons such as SypherPK, Mr Beast, and Lady Gaga.
All TMNT and Avatar skins (Korra included)
The TRON, Dude, and Jack Skellington skins
lame.
You're right.

The hearing aide community got a huge boon in sales.
Seriously. Watch the Quinton Reviews video about the series. It will make you see the series in a whole new way.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If it is any consolation it seems like Lego might be holding them back

Lego does not make minifigures for anything above a PG13, They made their first non-PG13 minifigure last year, and it was Echo from Marvel. Which only retroactively got a TV-MA

and for the other ones that don't have lego styles, well they are still adding Lego variants and there are still a lot of collabs that haven't come back in a long time for whatever reason, that is why the DC Characters don't have Lego variants.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Lego does not make minifigures for anything above a PG13, They made their first non-PG13 minifigure last year, and it was Echo from Marvel. Which only retroactively got a TV-MA

and for the other ones that don't have lego styles, well they are still adding Lego variants and there are still a lot of collabs that haven't come back in a long time for whatever reason, that is why the DC Characters don't have Lego variants.
There's official James Bond and Fast and the Furious lego sets. With minifiigures.

Also it's a real shame what happened with Lego and DC. Man..... **** Zaslav.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
There's official James Bond and Fast and the Furious lego sets. With minifiigures.
Every single Fast and the Furious are PG-13 and every James Bond is also PG-13 (at least the ones made after the modern rating system)

So is Dune and Dune 2 which got minifigures this year

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Nintendo in their financial briefing earlier this year said it was too soon to discuss Zelda movie news, even to investors.

Move along, folks.
Yeah, except what I posted was more of a tease rather than full on news.

I don’t think it can be counted out yet for that reason.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

On a related note, they seem hesitant on bringing back emotes that aren’t Lego compatible.

Three emote criteria for being brought back seems to be as follows:
1. It’s Built in (i.e. Jack’s Scary Face or the various transforming emotes)
2. It’s part of a collab that is not Lego compatible (i.e. all the Dragon Ball emotes)
3. The emote itself is compatible with the mode (i.e. some of the icon emotes they brought back recently)

StormC

Smash Hero
Nintendo in their financial briefing earlier this year said it was too soon to discuss Zelda movie news, even to investors.

Move along, folks.
I could see them trying to get the movie in theaters by 2026 for the franchise's 40th anniversary, but it'll come out when it can. Not to mention Wes Bell is likely still working on post-production for Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Move along, folks.
I swear, video game movie news takes forever to come out, there's movies of Streets of Rage and MGS coming out but we know **** all other than Oscar Isaac in the latter, I think there's a Comix Zone movie too, what the hell makes it take so long for these to get updates? Ironically enough the Sonic movie had over 2 decades of production issues yet after 5 years we're already getting a third one, that hedgehog made a deal with the devil, I swear

Shroob

Sup?
I swear, video game movie news takes forever to come out, there's movies of Streets of Rage and MGS coming out but we know **** all other than Oscar Isaac in the latter, I think there's a Comix Zone movie too, what the hell makes it take so long for these to get updates? Ironically enough the Sonic movie had over 2 decades of production issues yet after 5 years we're already getting a third one, that hedgehog made a deal with the devil, I swear
He got held up in Labyrinth Zone.

Now he's got to go fast.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Honestly I do think video game movie news seems to come out far less frequently than every other movie. Maybe it has to do with ensuring accuracy considering what the general reception was towards some of the early video game movies.

And yet Hollywood continues this trend considering a Live Action Sims movie is being made. Maybe there will be more frequent news this time?

As for Sonic, he got three movies and a Knuckles show out at the end of the month. Clearly he films these things fast.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also as I figured out via my breif Dragon Ball read and through Bleach, I much prefer reading manga (and in turn, books) in physical format. For me personally, it makes it easier to read and also easier to focus, so I hope that's one format that doesn't die to the digitapocalypse.

Also I gotta be more careful at reading Bleach cause I didn't realize that one of the covers had Yoruichi's ass up until I got there and lmao if I'm letting my elderly patrons see that.

Shroob

Sup?
You can do a fighting game with any franchise. I want a fighting game where characters like Wart, Lanky Kong, and Captain Syrup actually stand a chance at making it in.

I’ve never heard of it before. Tell me more.
Sure you have, it's the SMT V Definitive edition.(We swear we're not releasing a new one~ Atlus).

Shroob

Sup?
Oh. That. I already have the regular SMTV and all its dlc so I’m not sure I should get vengeance. I’m not sure it’s gonna be worth it.
I'll be up front and say it probably will be.

Unlike V, the alternate route looks like it actually has a story, and there's about 42~ new demons to collect, among other things.

Honestly, I held off on buying V just because I knew Atlus would put out a "Here's the GOOD version of the game".

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'll be up front and say it probably will be.

Unlike V, the alternate route looks like it actually has a story, and there's about 42~ new demons to collect, among other things.

Honestly, I held off on buying V just because I knew Atlus would put out a "Here's the GOOD version of the game".
Maybe I’ll wait for it to go on sale so it doesn’t feel like I wasted too much money.

I’ll keep this in mind for any future Atlus games I’m interested in. But in my defense, I bought it like… two years after it came out. I guess I figured they would have released the definitive version by then. Or I just wasn’t thinking about it.

Top Bottom