• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For that small world thing, it’s worth noting that this deal doesn’t start till winter next year.

Which is a while out, and there’s not enough mcu characters to use dolls of.

So I wouldn’t rule out comic characters either, especially as it’s been heavily rumored that in the next year or so, Universal is selling Marvel to Disney to replace with DC after buying the rights from Six Flags, as well as using Nintendo properties as their new grab.

Shroob

Sup?
THIS JUST IN: Sean "Diddy" Kong has under investigation for homicide against former partner, Chunky Smalls.

When will the madness end?
It was always funny how the Stand in Jojo based on Biggie both was a tribute to his album Life After Death, and the conspiracy that he was still alive.

I choose not to engage with either meme. I tend to not like memes anyway. Sorry if that makes me a killjoy or whatever.
Girl, do you regularly eats lemons? You're lookin' like a sourpuss. :4pacman:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It was always funny how the Stand in Jojo based on Biggie both was a tribute to his album Life After Death, and the conspiracy that he was still alive.

Girl, do you regularly eats lemons? You're lookin' like a sourpuss. :4pacman:
Not regularly but I do enjoy a good lemon cookie or lemon filled donut.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I like to think that the end of Sonic Adventure 2 was the closest Eggman ever got to self reflection and possibly changing his ways.

But when he was talking to Tails about Gerald and all the doofus had to say was “wE aLl DiD iT tOgEtHeR!!!” he just decided to keep putting animals in robots.
I love the idea that a grown ass man in his like 40's trauma dumped on a literal 8 year old and expected a mature response just cause he got whooped by said 8 year old

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's my Spider-Man
one moment he’s making electric swords and enhancing his own suit to be electric…and the next he out here being a Tekken guy

616 Peter Parker needs to step his game up (can’t even match up to his current DILF counterpart)
Jefferson had to make sure Miles continued the family legacy of having the black people in the Morales family be good at Tekken confirmed

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Embracer is divesting Gearbox to Take Two/2K for 460 million (which is about a third of what Embracer bought Gearbox for).

Borderlands 4 was also confirmed.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Godzilla x Kong is finally out.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
Won't be able to watch it today but tomorrow instead.
It actually comes out tomorrow but that's just in the west.

Also shucks, but hey look at the bright side. We'll both be seeing it the same day! :D

Well kind of at least given Down Under is one day ahead...

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
2 things I like to say.

1. What games do you enjoy, but you cannot dedicate time to 100% completion? Mine is the Pokemon series (without online, getting the gen versions is the only way) and others that requiring too much grinding.
2. Cherish the games you buy (physical and/or digital) and play. You'll never know what will happen in the future.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Pokémon TV video service ends later today on all platforms.

No word on a successor.
In the same post announcing the shutdown they showcased all the places Pokémon can be watched.

Maybe the new strategy is licensing the anime out instead of having it in one place?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
In the same post announcing the shutdown they showcased all the places Pokémon can be watched.

Maybe the new strategy is licensing the anime out instead of having it in one place?
It wasn't all in one place in the first place. The service only gave you a small selection of episodes from each generation, if even that.

Top Bottom