• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well if we’re talking a story playthrough you’re fine using your favorites. It doesn’t matter at all.

And for movesets, it’s really easy to get a decent one going. Just consider type coverage and maybe a few status moves.
That's a good way to think about it. Thanks.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I know sandwiches are the big new way of catching shinies, but honestly shout-out to the DexNav.

Not only is it generally addicting and really fun to mess around with (so long as you don't nearly get swept by a level 14 Wurmple with Bug Bite when your team aren't even in the double digits yet...but I wouldn't know what that's like sweats), but I've caught a share of shinies with it.

Shiny Purugly my beloved...

Not that it matters cuz today both of my shinies weren't even found with DexNav. What the hell even.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I completed Frantic Factory in like... A quarter of the time. DK64 is SOOOO much more enjoyable when you can tag anywhere. Frantic Factory is still a nightmare to navigate as a level and I couldn't find the break room with the Arcade Cabinet in it for the life of me but it's cool. No biggie. It was a cakewalk compared to my first playthough. I daresay I even had fun.

God bless this mod.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The Disney+ Hulu thing is out of beta and here are some initial observations:
1. Content should be more integrated within Disney+. Previously all Hulu content was exclusive to the Hulu hub/Searching.
2. The anime is still present. Which is good because I’m two episodes away from finishing Wandering Witch The Journey of Elaina.
3. Some networks got their buttons removed. Namely all WB stuff along with CBS. The content is still present on normal Hulu.
4. The song used in the release trailer… I swear I heard it in a movie before:

Edit: The new color is called Aurora. Named after Aurora Borealis and a homage to Princess Aurora.
I don’t know about it being from another movie but it’s a White Stripes song and that’s Legendary.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Coupled with a png tuber avatar and either insert Pokemon generation that they grew up with or Animal Crossing background music.
The first minute of the video is them explaining that "of course they haven't really forgotten" and the other 9 is them talking in circles about basically nothing

Mic quality: Variable
Nasally voice: Optional

Noipoi

Howdy!
So this frowning Mario that you see in every click bait thumbnail is fake, right?
View attachment 387075
Just doesn't look official to me but it's absolutely everywhere.
It's actually an official render for a cancelled game, Super Mario Seasonal Depression.

It had a unique mechanic where Mario's emotions changed with the level. So if you were playing a snow level he'd be really upset :drshrug:

Shroob

Sup?
It's actually an official render for a cancelled game, Super Mario Seasonal Depression.

It had a unique mechanic where Mario's emotions changed with the level. So if you were playing a snow level he'd be really upset :drshrug:
The long awaited sequel to Super Princess Peach, huh?

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
I like to think that the end of Sonic Adventure 2 was the closest Eggman ever got to self reflection and possibly changing his ways.

But when he was talking to Tails about Gerald and all the doofus had to say was “wE aLl DiD iT tOgEtHeR!!!” he just decided to keep putting animals in robots.
In SA1 he's also like "all's well that ends well lmao" as they overlook an absolutely devastated city with four-story high flooding.

Yeah, Tails really sucks at reading the damn room.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If Nintendo was based they’d follow up the DK Rap with the Kongs starring in an N-Sync/Backstreet Boys 90s boy band style song at the beginning of their next 3D adventure.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
The real reason why we haven't seen a new DK game is because Diddy is getting raided by the FBI and will be in prison real soon.
They had a search warrant after they caught wind the Kongs were stockpiling food-based weaponry

Things spiralled out of control when Cranky fired the first shot and nailed an officer with a kumquat

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Today I finished Frantic Factory and did the Chunky Kong cleanup in Jungle Japes and Angry Aztec. Tomorrow. Gloomy. Galleon. I hated that level in my Wii U playthrough. And I don't know how much Tagging Anywhere will help with how poorly it's designed.

Top Bottom