• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Pokemon having another huge W
I can't even pick a label for myself separate from the styling?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can't even pick a label for myself separate from the styling?
Centro worded this super weird, but there's 8 base styles (think of the 4 boys 4 girls from previous games) and whichever you pick determines the pronouns and all hairstyle is independent from that. And I assume you can change that anytime you want.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just finished a voice over workout with a professional VA directing us. I WAS SO NERVOUS BUT I DID IT.

HOLLOW KNIGHT REPRESENT.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My life has been overtaken by work and family as of late but hot DAMN is it good to finally have Silent Hill back. I love that series.

Resident Evil 4 also looks like an incredible update of one of my all time favorite games which is reassuring with how eh RE3 was.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I just finished a voice over workout with a professional VA directing us. I WAS SO NERVOUS BUT I DID IT.

HOLLOW KNIGHT REPRESENT.
[
]
So idk if anyone asked you this before, but what is it that you want to do with your Vooce acting talents? Or rather, where do you want to go to? Animation? Video Games? Movies? Webcomic dubs? Audio books/listening?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So idk if anyone asked you this before, but what is it that you want to do with your Vooce acting talents? Or rather, where do you want to go to? Animation? Video Games? Movies? Webcomic dubs? Audio books/listening?
Honestly, I'm down for just about anything. (As long as it's not audio books, haha.) A lot of VAs dabble in loads of different stuff, and I'd like to do the same. Zeno Robinson is a pretty good example- He's very prominent in anime, pre-lay animation, video games, commercial work, etc.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The hierarchy of the DC Universe has made minimum changes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Beat SWSH. Barraskewda OHKOing Leon's Charizard with Max Geyser was cool.
I remember being so terrified of Leon's Charizard because i didn't have a water type on my team at the time (it was pre Urshifu) and Fire Types had been my Kryptonite (first game in the series I played) only for my overleveled Boltund to one shot it after someone on here reminded me flying type was week to electric. Fond memories.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
How long until I regret this?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just don't do Guzzlord.

Your poor pipes couldn't take it.
You'd be surprised by my ability to scream incredibly loudly. :4pacman:

HOLLOW KNIGHT REPRESENT.
I am somehow only now realizing that the "Luke" that was in this workout session is Luke de Ayora, the voice of Sally Stageplay, Werner Werman, and Chef Saltbaker in Cuphead. How did I not realize that LOL

Edit: Oops, double post. Merge please, mods-

Top Bottom