• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Comments are telling platinum to provide proof.

They ain’t gonna do that. If she lied, they are gonna take that with to court and hit her with as much **** as possible.They won’t want her to know what receipts they have.

She is the one who should have provided proof considering the contracts and laws she already broke, but decided not to.

I can’t believe so many people can’t even think just a little bit to see the truth here

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It's a sad reality that the Plants vs Zombies movie produced by Dreamworks was cancelled...

But.... what if I were to come up with a story?
images_16_14.jpeg

Protagonist/main character would be the kid in the middle.
(He would represent the player AKA you from the first game)

The Plot:
The kid and his family move into a new suburb (resembling the one from the game) due to wanting a new home or something.

After making new friends and going around suburbia, he starts hearing rumours and stories of some crazy man who's been doing strange stuff and often wacky.

Later, he first meets said man who goes by the name "Crazy Dave" who explains that he's been doing experiments involving plants making them into sentient living creations.

The two would slowly form a friendship overtime and bond with Dave himself being like a father towards the kid due to the child not having a dad.
(Either moved somewhere or unknown reasons why he's never seen)

Way later on, they start hearing news reports of undead people coming from graves in an old cemetery and causing havoc and bit of antics, this is none other than the work and schemes of Dr. Zomboss, an evil mastermind who plans to take over and put zombies above humans as the new dominant species.

So, the kid and Dave would be creating plants (Some classic recognizable ones and even new originals) to take on the zombie army, not only to protect each other but everyone including the kid's family and the suburbs too.
What do you think?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I get where you're coming from but I still don't like how the fans treated him over the whole situation.

You shouldn't need people to be nice to give them the benefit of the doubt and then blame your knee-jerk reaction on them.
I mean Kamiya being an xenophobic asshole is something that's been well known for a long time, and if your response is "Play by my rules" in response to "I'm got getting treated fairly as a worker" then no, everyone has every right to be pissed.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I got Persona 5 Royal for Switch.

I'm happy except for the fact that navigating menus on the Switch is more awkward cause of direction button placement:

1666363740441.png

This............might be a problem.

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

oooooo sorry there, looks like you got “Boomer GF - Regular”

better luck next time
1666363740441.png

This is a set-up.

Boomer GF is like a Karen but slower and somehow has the biological capacity to drunk on a sip of Coke.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A bunch of hands on impressions of scarlet and violet are out:

Game sounds promising.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Twitter demanding DC makes Harley Quinn a trans character

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Oh dear god Teletubbies. Four year old me was subjugated to watching that.

Only thing I remember as well is this little fella

View attachment 362500

Probably now in Battlebots fighting for his life or something. What would a heaven for vacuum cleaners be called?
God, I haven't heard "Teletubbies" since the late 90s' and I'm really surprised Netflix decided to revive it.

As for that vacuum, I think that is called Noo-Noo and if it were to compete in Battlebots to something like Tombstone, it will send it to its grave.

Speaking of Battlebots, I can't wait to see how the new season goes especially with the return of the British teams.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What doesnt sound promicsing is gyms Do not scale in level or difficulty
Yeah this is pretty bad and stupid. Why make the gyms available in any order if it won’t scale.

Other open world games it makes sense not to scale monsters because they aren’t key to main story or game completion most of the time. The gyms are though.

Hopefulpy daycare is available early on. This way, you can go and find whatever you want, breed it and still have it in your team, rather then waiting till later.

That will at least balance that out. I don’t mind doing the gyms in a specific order, but it’s dumb to advertise them as open world when technically they aren’t because most people will not go for the later gyms first.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I don't know if I'm the only Assassin's Creed fan here but just posting that Odyssey has the best main theme in the series;

Change my mind.

No Random Encounters? Shinies in overworld? Trainer Battles are Optional?

1666370464687.png

OK with those features that I'm considering getting it even more. I know no random encounters were a thing in Legends but still.

What doesnt sound promicsing is gyms Do not scale in level or difficulty
OK. That sounds pretty dumb.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Top Bottom