• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
Based on Mario's reaction when he exited the pipe with a digital flash, saw Toad, the Mushrooms and the Mushroom Kingdom. I have a feeling that specific part was based on the old Mario Bros Cartoon.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Gonna remind the internet that the Velma we see in that new show is supposed to be south east asian and not black just so i'm not sent annoying messages about this later.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
So...I wasn't expecting to see an army of penguins, but I'll take it!

One other thing: After seeing someone make this edit of the Sonic 2 movie poster, I now want to see someone make a Splatoon edit, it would be cool to see the orange and blue Inklings in Sonic and Tails's pose and DJ Octavio grabbing the 2 from the Splatoon 2 logo

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well I guess that seals the deal. Yoshi is not in this movie. I've said it for so long and I was right :yoshi:
An egg appears in the poster. Don't give up.
Color me cautiously optimistic

I want to see Donkey Kong
I want Seth to do is signature chuckle in this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'll give Jack Black the N-Word pass just this once.

Let Bowser say *****
I’ve always wanted and needed that in my life
What a very meta and weird teaser but ok then. I assume if this is an actual clip it must be some weird prank because Velma ain’t gonna die lol.
similar to the Harley Quinn teaser, where she and Ivy are in Arkham talking about how comical and adult friendly the show would be, only for Batman to be super serious
So...I wasn't expecting to see an army of penguins, but I'll take it!

One other thing: After seeing someone make this edit of the Sonic 2 movie poster, I now want to see someone make a Splatoon edit, it would be cool to see the orange and blue Inklings in Sonic and Tails's pose and DJ Octavio grabbing the 2 from the Splatoon 2 logo
Penguins are a threat to Bowser

Top Bottom