• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Y'know with GUN Commander's name being something that Ian Flynn did under Archie, we may actually be in the Eclipse The Darkling timeline...
As neat as it would be, I feel like there's a difference between using a name for a game canon character and using stuff from an entirely different canon. Wouldn't mind being wrong though

Also holy **** I am seeing Dandadan blow the **** up after the anime started, what the hell

Shroob

Sup?
So, we only got 3 more Mightiest Mark starter raids left in Scar/Vio, huh? Meganium, Feraligatr, Torterra, unless they do the Paldea starters I guess.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Thinking of starting over my P3R playthrough cause I'm not satisfied with my social link progress.

I followed a guide pretty closely only to realize that I finished half of the non-school social links way too early and now I'm stuck with Moon and Star as my only non-school social links while most of the school ones aren't even close to being done. Not to mention that I'm only in rank 1 with both of the availale SEES girls

I trust the guide and I know I'll likely still be able to complete all the links before January 30th but MAN they did not cook here, I hate how Moon is the only available option in some days because I hate that stupid social link

Will say that at least I find the main story more compelling than the social links this time around so I don't mind too much but still

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
1728033881388.png

Hi folks, long time no see.

If you’re wondering why I disappeared for a while…well, life has been kinda busy lately and my health recently went through a bit of a dip – I think I strained something in my body and that was awful. Plus I’ve been discussing the prospect of moving with my mother – it won’t be for a while yet, but the idea is there, and frankly I’d be happy to get out of this dump.

That aside though, Disventure Camp All-Stars wrapped up, and the finale was surprisingly Not That Awful™ given the standards for this season. The Staff Stories spin-off has been pretty decent, too. Though I’m not that excited for the TomJake spin-off, at this rate I’m mainly just excited to see the new cast, which seems like a lot of fun.

With Disventure Camp put aside though, I’ve been wanting to get more into movie talk after the recent release and acclaim of The Wild Robot in America. Since we’re almost at the 50th Dreamworks big-budget animated film (though discounting stuff like Joseph King of Dreams and Megamind vs The Doom Syndicate, I counted that the GABBY’S DOLLHOUSE MOVIE will be their 50th lmao) I was wanting to do a marathon of their movies once The Wild Robot becomes more readily available to watch in my country. And, I’ve wanted to get more into live-action movies too. Recommendations are welcome.

So all that aside, is there anything important that happened here which I missed while I was gone? Cuz it HAS been a while…

Also yes, Tyrantrum is still Boss as Hell

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm visiting my parents in Cyprus and I happened upon a random convenience store that had a few Pokémon action figures. Among the Pokémon they had were Greninja and Decidueye, my favorite and third favorite Pokémon respectively.

They no longer had them when I left the store

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Thinking of starting over my P3R playthrough cause I'm not satisfied with my social link progress.

I followed a guide pretty closely only to realize that I finished half of the non-school social links way too early and now I'm stuck with Moon and Star as my only non-school social links while most of the school ones aren't even close to being done. Not to mention that I'm only in rank 1 with both of the availale SEES girls

I trust the guide and I know I'll likely still be able to complete all the links before January 30th but MAN they did not cook here, I hate how Moon is the only available option in some days because I hate that stupid social link

Will say that at least I find the main story more compelling than the social links this time around so I don't mind too much but still
You can rewind to like 5 days before the current date in settings iirc but you should be fine, worst case scenario you can get a job or hang out at the arcade. I'll accept an apology for slandering the Gourmet King as payment for my useful tips

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You can rewind to like 5 days before the current date in settings iirc but you should be fine, worst case scenario you can get a job or hang out at the arcade.
My problems with my file are more long term, I just finished summer vacation and now my only options for non-school days are Moon, Star, Sun for Sundays, or Linked Episodes sometimes since I finished both Hanged Man and Hierophant. I feel like I could've probably focused on School Social links rather than the latter two since I could've probably gotten most of their ranks up done on summer vacation and instead I have a lot of school social links I'm not even close to clearing (I got Emperor and Magician done early and I'm on rank 9 of Strength but haven't really progressed with Temperance, Justice, Fortune, Chariot, Lovers, or Priestess and I could've cleared a lot of them earlier if I knew about summer vacation)

Also I only need to max out academics and maxed out both night social links so now I don't have much to do at night either
I'll accept an apology for slandering the Gourmet King as payment for my useful tips
Look Gwen even if he wasn't an unlikable caricature of a fat person I still wouldn't think prioritizing a link that you can progress any day of the week is a good strategy and since he is that I would much rather focus on other links

Last edited:
Top Bottom