• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
But I still have a girlfriend and you don't. sticks tongue out
Didn’t know I was in middle school.

Not that I’d know, I never went to school.

Because I was born into a cult hippy commune and wasn’t allowed to go outside for most of my life.

I have a lot of trouble making connections irl because of that. That’s probably why I don’t have a gf.

Yup.

:drshrug:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if they are ever gonna start selling gleamium on gift cards in stores like they do with v-bucks.
Didn’t know I was in middle school.

Not that I’d know, I never went to school.

Because I was born into a cult hippy commune and wasn’t allowed to go outside for most of my life.

I have a lot of trouble making connections irl because of that. That’s probably why I don’t have a gf.

Yup.

:drshrug:
I should not have said that
:079:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Several sources are now indicating that there’s more than just Kris Tyson, and that Carl, Jimmy and more at Mr Beast are about to get caught up in an even bigger **** storm in the coming weeks. As well as there being even more stuff to do with Kris.

If this is true, what the actual **** has Mr beast and his close friends done? It doesn’t sound like it’s something they’ll come back from if it leaks.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All the graphic for my Pokémon Legends Z-A bingo card are complete. Now the only remaining matter is to arrange the squares in good locations on the card.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Haven't seen the movie but I thought the "villains" would just be the Tornadoes.
There are human "villains" in Twisters, but they get sidelined by the tornadoes which are the main attraction of the film.
The human "villains" felt so superfluous that they could have been cut or their villainess just not part of their characters.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also the Mighty Magiswords creator?

Launch him to a black hole
I was never a huge fan of his and I never watched the show, but as a wannabee cartoonist, whenever someone who's worked in the cartoon industry for a while manages to get a big break with their own show I count it as a personal victory. I was rooting for him.

Too bad he's a ****in monster, sheesh :mad088:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I was never a huge fan of his and I never watched the show, but as a wannabee cartoonist, whenever someone who's worked in the cartoon industry for a while manages to get a big break with their own show I count it as a personal victory. I was rooting for him.

Too bad he's a ****in monster, sheesh :mad088:
When I heard that he had 16 Terabytes of it I knew man was done. I mean he was done before but now he's cooked cooked.

Well, turns out the 16TB was fake. Which is good?

However he still had over 600 materials so (language warning)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Noipoi

Howdy!
Day 3: Chesnaught

As a child I liked it because it's spiky shell made it look like Bowser. Later on I didn't like it's wonky proportions and how little it resembled Chespin. But I can also say as an adult fantasy and prehistory nerd, awkward design aside, I appreciate the paladin theme and the fact that it's based on the glyptodont.

Basically, our relationship is complicated :dkmelee:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Me and the darlings watched all of Andor and have started Clone Wars and just, goddamn, Star Wars is so ****ing good sometimes
I love Clone Wars so much but it's hard for me to look at any new Star Wars media now with anything other than disdain, the last couple years really ****ing soured my perception of the franchise.

The good stuff is still good, it's just really hard to remember that when nearly everything that comes nowadays out is utter dog****

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I love Clone Wars so much but it's hard for me to look at any new Star Wars media now with anything other than disdain, the last couple years really ****ing soured my perception of the franchise.

The good stuff is still good, it's just really hard to remember that when nearly everything that comes nowadays out is utter dog****
To me it just seems simple. Just wait until you hear opinions on the show of people you trust, a massive series like this is too big for it's own good sometimes but that means you can just exclusively watch what you want and have a good time

Jondolio

Smash Hero
To me it just seems simple. Just wait until you hear opinions on the show of people you trust, a massive series like this is too big for it's own good sometimes but that means you can just exclusively watch what you want and have a good time
It's not really that simple to me. Stuff like Mando s3 and Rise of Skywalker really left a bad taste in my mouth and the fact that they don't seem to be slowing their output down at all and fumble stuff like Ahsoka just makes me look at the IP as a whole with disgust

Top Bottom