• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I feel like I should clarify, even though my Splatoon 4 ideas implement full English voice acting, most of the songs would stay in the usual babbling language of the previous games. That's part of Splatoon's charm after all.

Nonetheless there'd probably be at least one full English song on the soundtrack, much like Smash Ultimate and Pokemon gen 9, and it'd probably play in the end credits of the main story mode.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

If I can find another player within my critera that plays pencil I might cook my team with double pencil(regular + new one) + 2 frontlines

That buff to Ink Storm seems scarily good at making the weapom both aggressive and supportive now

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh ya SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

Did you see the giga leak about the new FNaF game?

It's based off one of the books.....

The one with the....

Time traveling ballpit

I wish I was joking :dr^_^:
If a hot tub can be a time machine, why can't a ball pit?

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ZephyrZ ZephyrZ we need to join forces and group together to watch the premiere and save the show.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm curious what you mean.

Elaborate please.
I think the Arthur's mental illness could have been handled with a lot more tact and care. It's kinda sloppy the way they handled it.

What also doesn't help is that he could have said him killing the three guys (or two, depending how you see it) was in self defense, they did jump him in the train he had every right to shoot. Also that somehow started a revolution when there wasn't even a motive stated or anything, it was just a killiing.

Also also, he did take a gun into work and yeah that's not the fault of his friend giving him the gun, even if he did deny it.

So he goes on a killing spree for those who wronged him, but it was really just Murray Franklin and maybe his mom. Otherwise...

Yeah it was just alright.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
The Palworld controversy is getting so confusing? It seems like one of the 'evidence' was in fact fabricated... ugh. I don't know if I can trust social media to not make up stuff.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So im thinking about getting a game

Persona 4 Golden
Or 13 Sentinals

Im leaning to 13 sentinals

Almost time for the Splatoon 3 DLC to release.
Unless this DLC unlocks more customization or a new playable species, i cant really care

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Palworld controversy is getting so confusing? It seems like one of the 'evidence' was in fact fabricated... ugh. I don't know if I can trust social media to not make up stuff.

This game has existed for less than a week and I already want to stop hearing about the discourse and for everyone to shut up forever.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, my boyfriend's been streaming the game and having a blast with it, as are a **** ton of Youtubers I follow, so like....

I dunno man.

Maybe game really is just fun dumb game and it's just that.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
ngl can we please stop talking about palworld and the chug controversy its super annoying actively going out of my way trying to avoid both for my own mental health sake(and I had a full on crying breakdown the other day over ****ing Palworld, no I will not elaborate because its petty even for my standards) and walking in here and seeing both within minutes of scrolling

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
* skip travels to Mumbo Mountain *
:4pit:: It's GAME(?) over for ;) you!!!
Dark Pit Icarus: Can't help but feel sorry for ya haha lolol

* Spindashes you in half killing you instantly *
Self-resurrects and reforms In your dreams, Lamperouge. :p

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I'm not touching the Palworld stuff with a ten-and-a-half-foot pole, let's talk about Splatoon instead

In general it feels like my Splatoon 4 ideas give a fair amount more focus on the Squid Sisters than past games. They play a central role in the main story mode, where Marie gets a love interest and Callie gets to punch a billionaire (she's come far from her lack of focus in early Splatoon 2). And then they get their own playable story mode!

Which throws me a bit because personally, Off the Hook are my favorite of the idols, but I don't really know how to give them more focus apart from having them be married and helping Marie out with her blossoming romance, and helping the player in some levels.

And even then that's better than the zero ideas I've come up with for Deep Cut!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
ngl can we please stop talking about palworld and the chug controversy its super annoying actively going out of my way trying to avoid both for my own mental health sake(and I had a full on crying breakdown the other day over ****ing Palworld, no I will not elaborate because its petty even for my standards) and walking in here and seeing both within minutes of scrolling
Agreed. We should...well, just move on from all this. This is getting old.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Opinion on :ultpiranha:
Funny little dudes. My friends and I went wild whenever we found a music stage.

I'm glad you got to enjoy something I pesonally found quite middling, hope you didn't go too insane at the final badge challenge
Man, the last level was rough. But satisfying.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, my boyfriend's been streaming the game and having a blast with it, as are a **** ton of Youtubers I follow, so like....

I dunno man.

Maybe game really is just fun dumb game and it's just that.
I mean there's really nothing to get mad about, it's moreso Pokemon fans being annoying and pretending this will cripple GF to their knees begging for mercy.

It won't and that's ok.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Scaling models is normal and not the gotcha the Plagiarism World defenders think it is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo is just dropping trailers for every upcoming title we know about on YouTube.

This is starting to make me think the next direct is actually a switch 2 presentation and they want all these other things out of the way first.

Shroob

Sup?
Nintendo is just dropping trailers for every upcoming title we know about on YouTube.

This is starting to make me think the next direct is actually a switch 2 presentation and they want all these other things out of the way first.
Where Pap Mar 2 tho

Top Bottom