• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel: there is not enough spider space for Ben Reilly to be used anymore. Only Peter, Miles, Jessica, Anya, and Cindy can be in 616.
Also Marvel: oh and also these spiders
IMG_1063.jpeg

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Lacey is still absolutely kicking my ass. It really seems like her pokemon all have moves that are super effective against my team specifically, and they are all faster too.

My current team is
Ogerpon (Hearthflame)
Skeledirge
Flygon
Magnezone
Overqwil
Alolan Dugtrio

I built this team going into her team completely blind but now that I have seen 5/6 of her pokemon, I should definitely change it up a bit.

Shroob

Sup?
Lacey is still absolutely kicking my ass. It really seems like her pokemon all have moves that are super effective against my team specifically, and they are all faster too.

My current team is
Ogerpon (Hearthflame)
Skeledirge
Flygon
Magnezone
Overqwil
Alolan Dugtrio

I built this team going into her team completely blind but now that I have seen 5/6 of her pokemon, I should definitely change it up a bit.
Ogerpon's turning into Oger-gone, huh?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

My current team is
Ogerpon (Hearthflame)
Skeledirge
Flygon
Magnezone
Overqwil
Alolan Dugtrio

I wiped the floor with her by bringing orthworm who was on my team and covering its weakness, something my team already did.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I beat Lacey with a Tera Poison Hydrapple

Wasn't too hard

Man if I have one complaint about Scarlet and Violet (aside from the many areas where the game needed some more time in the oven) it's that the trainer customization sucked ass

Feels like we were so close to having the option to crossdress in a Pokémon game but they chickened out

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Marvel: there is not enough spider space for Ben Reilly to be used anymore. Only Peter, Miles, Jessica, Anya, and Cindy can be in 616.
Also Marvel: oh and also these spiders
View attachment 381944
are all of these guys going to live in new york city? I can't imagine it needs more superheroes, especially arachnid-themed ones. I bet Buffalo would appriciate a superhero but noooo nyc is so important and needs them all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
there’s gonna be 12 whole Spider themed characters in the 616 once April 2024 hits
are all of these guys going to live in new york city? I can't imagine it needs more superheroes, especially arachnid-themed ones. I bet Buffalo would appriciate a superhero but noooo nyc is so important and needs them all.
I think Rek-Rap is technically the only one who doesn’t currently live in 616’s New York (tho even then he lives inside of a mutant hell located inside of a building that resides in New York). Gets more crowded when you throw in symbiotic heroes like Eddie’s Venom, Dylan’s Venom, Normie’s Red Goblin and his partner Rascal, and Black Widow since she’s got one as well. New York is way too stacked to be having all of these ****ers in a single city only to still have chaos occur

Shroob

Sup?
I now have enough items to get every Alcremie form

But I still lack box room

It seems that I'm at a crossroads.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know marvel having all its heroes live in New York was originally meant to make them more relatable, but at this point it’s just ridiculous. Spread them out across the country. Please, for the love of god.

Honestly marvel needs a big continuity reset. The way dc has done in the past. Start over. Make things less confusing. Streamline things. Or at least try to, I know they’ed probably **** it up, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know marvel having all its heroes live in New York was originally meant to make them more relatable, but at this point it’s just ridiculous. Spread them out across the country. Please, for the love of god.

Honestly marvel needs a big continuity reset. The way dc has done in the past. Start over. Make things less confusing. Streamline things. Or at least try to, I know they’ed probably **** it up, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea.
tbf with the continuity thing, a big reset doesn’t help either. DC be doing resets yearly to recover from the New 52 complications and it never gets any better. Marvel just needs their editorial to be heavily rebooted (especially the ones ****ing over Spidey)

Shroob

Sup?
I do wish they had increased box size with the DLC.

My biggest issue is, yeah, I 'could' just move my extra stuff to Violet, but that Extra Stuff would include my box of Raid mons(Also Violet is basically my dumping ground).

If only I had like, 2 extra boxes lol.

Shroob

Sup?
I hate how addictive the item printer is.

I don't need 99% of this **** and I literally have millions of Pokedollars that will never be spent

But I'm STILL ROLLING THE ****ING GACHA

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think the current system is a pretty good idea. You have both the main universe, which has been going since the 60's, and the "Ultimate" universe that reboots every decade or so. Keeps both sides happy.

I agree that the New York bias is absurd though. Both Spider-Men and the Netflix defenders (plus supporting cast) can stay. Everyone else needs to go.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So first impressioms, Amarys isn't too bad of a fight. Lost twice so far, first one cause I was scouting her team fir strategy and secons one was because I realized I rolled in her fight with three mons with movesets filled with not very effective moves

StormC

Smash Hero
I think the current system is a pretty good idea. You have both the main universe, which has been going since the 60's, and the "Ultimate" universe that reboots every decade or so. Keeps both sides happy.

I agree that the New York bias is absurd though. Both Spider-Men and the Netflix defenders (plus supporting cast) can stay. Everyone else needs to go.
Didn't they fold the Ultimate universe into 616?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

especially the mutants (or at the least go to Jersey with Kamala) and definitely the current Avengers group. Wish Krakoa wasn’t destroyed for no reason.
That's probably why DC opted for fictional cities :yoshi:
DC still struggles to keep track of their mainline comics somehow despite that. It’s kinda crazy how that still happens.
Didn't they fold the Ultimate universe into 616?
a new Ultimate universe debuted a few months ago, with their full time arrival releasing next month. Peter Parker is gonna be a bearded father…already a better world than the current 616

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Some extremely vivid nostalgia from my childhood

I actually beat this game. Surprisingly decent Zelda-esque game, was a blast collecting everything (some of the fishing stuff gave me migraines though)

#ThanksVictor

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So is there a quick way to get a lot of BP or is it really just grinding the same 6 quests over and over again till the end of time?

Top Bottom