• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
So White Stripe Basculin and Basculegion have dex entries and Blood Moon Ursaluna does too but.... none of the other Hisuian Pokemon.

Oh no.

Also is, Blood Moon Ursaluna just going to be treated as a unique Pokemon? It feels weird as hell.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
So White Stripe Basculin and Basculegion have dex entries and Blood Moon Ursaluna does too but.... none of the other Hisuian Pokemon.

Oh no.

Also is, Blood Moon Ursaluna just going to be treated as a unique Pokemon? It feels weird as hell.
Gamefreak laziness and inconsistency just amaze me day by day since Sword and Shield.

Shroob

Sup?
Gamefreak laziness and inconsistency just amaze me day by day since Sword and Shield.
Don't think it's laziness as much as it's the unfortunate truth that they just won't be catchable in the DLC.

Which is weird because we know for a fact that they have dex entries, meaning they're either in the 2nd DLC in the winter or....who knows.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Nitara's here and Megan Fox is apparently voicing her.

Makes me wonder if this was intentional as a throwback to her role in Jennifer's Body?

Edit: Annnnd I've been :ultgreninja:'d

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Don't think it's laziness as much as it's the unfortunate truth that they just won't be catchable in the DLC.

Which is weird because we know for a fact that they have dex entries, meaning they're either in the 2nd DLC in the winter or....who knows.
It's even weirder because they made a new image for Stantler. So...why not have Wyrdeer in your not-Japan?

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

Laziness still for me. grandpa voice back in my days...Gamefreak could write 3 lines of Dex for Pokemon you couldn't catch, but still trade in.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nitara looks alright in MK1. Miss the more Asian inspired hair from the old look.

Though I'll always hate celebrity casting, she's a bit better than Rousey as Sonya from the bit that was heard.
helps that Megan Fox can actually act could probably wrestle better as well

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gamefreak/TPC been doing this since day 1, y'all just now waking up to it.

But I still buy the games so I'm a part of the problem, idc
The games are so profitable a boycott would be meaningless. Whether you buy them or not should only come down to whether you think you'll enjoy them.

For whatever reason I still do, so y'know :073:

Shroob

Sup?
So wtf is up with Ursaluna. Teddiursa/Ring aren't in the Dex, and it has a unique HOME sprite. Is it just gonna be a weird, standalone Pokemon despite having the same name as another?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Reddit: What's with those crystals in the back?
Me: Is Milotic's hair being dragged by the water? Did the Small Indie Company somehow program hair/water physics into their game?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Reddit: What's with those crystals in the back?
Me: Is Milotic's hair being dragged by the water? Did the Small Indie Company somehow program water physics into their game?
Nah, it's just in the middle of an attack animation :4wario2:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know we won’t get it but some tracks from the Mario Kart Arcade games would be great.

And one or both of the Wuhu Island tracks from 3DS.

Maybe we finally get a Splatoon track to match the woomies.

… DS Airship Fortress? GCN Dino Dino Jungle? A track based on Arcade Donkey Kong?

Sadly there’s not enough space in the last wave to do all of this.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So wtf is up with Ursaluna. Teddiursa/Ring aren't in the Dex, and it has a unique HOME sprite. Is it just gonna be a weird, standalone Pokemon despite having the same name as another?
The dex entry for Bloodmoon Ursaluna suggests it's a really ****ing old Ursaluna that just drifted over to Kitakami from Hisui

Shroob

Sup?
The dex entry for Bloodmoon Ursaluna suggests it's a really ****ing old Ursaluna that just drifted over to Kitakami from Hisui
So then I guess it's a unique Pokemon? It's right next to the legendaries so I'm guessing it'll just be treated as "Ursaluna but from a breeding standpoint it's not Ursaluna and a completely unique Pokemon.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm going to copium hope that the Hisui Pokemon are still in the game, or at the very least their evolution items are.

Basculin/Legion are here, so maybe there's a chance they're either Gift Pokemon from a sidequest, or you'll just be able to get them some other way.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm going to copium hope that the Hisui Pokemon are still in the game, or at the very least their evolution items are.

Basculin/Legion are here, so maybe there's a chance they're either Gift Pokemon from a sidequest, or you'll just be able to get them some other way.
I mean SwSh had all the Alola mons, I would assume they'd be there

Shroob

Sup?
I forgot. Do you need an active HOME sub to move Pokemon between games as long as you only have 30 mons in Home?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The tracks are actually pretty cool. And trust me, I tried really hard to find soemthing snarky to say.

Also I have no idea why Inkling is paired up with Pokemon Trainer when you could really just have both gendered variants be their own duos but...I kinda appreciate it?
I did that specifically because I didn't want their male and female variants to have their own screen icons.

Top Bottom