• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
If I were to get PLA, the only thing I'd be missing out from not having Gen 8 is easy access to the Slowpoke forms, right? Since online doesn't allow Legendaries so the dogs are w/e.

Oh wait the Kanto birds, ****.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I were to get PLA, the only thing I'd be missing out from not having Gen 8 is easy access to the Slowpoke forms, right? Since online doesn't allow Legendaries so the dogs are w/e.

Oh wait the Kanto birds, ****.
If you’re talking regional forms, did you miss the shiny giveaway Pokémon did? They did a online competition where if you had a few points you could get their shiny forms as a prize.

Which I missed out on all 3 lol. But one way or another, I think they will show up in a future game.

I also would not be surprised if there’s a repeat of the competition, or if they are just straight up catchable in DLC.

Shroob

Sup?
If you’re talking regional forms, did you miss the shiny giveaway Pokémon did? They did a online competition where if you had a few points you could get their shiny forms as a prize.

Which I missed out on all 3 lol. But one way or another, I think they will show up in a future game.

I also would not be surprised if there’s a repeat of the competition, or if they are just straight up catchable in DLC.
I don't got any other game on Switch than Gen 9, so I never had them to begin with.

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks to Pokelego999 Pokelego999 I've finished my Hisuian Form collection,

Now I just need someone with Gen 8 to help me with my Slowpokes. :nifty:

Anyone able to help? I need both Galarian Slowbro and Galarian Slowking. I have the 2 Slowpokes already.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
While a Capcom crossover that uses all their IPs would be really cool, I'd personally love a Capcom Crossover fighter focused on their Fighting Games specifically. Maybe the Beat Em Ups too but mostly the fighting games.

Shroob

Sup?
Once I get these Slowpoke evolved....

Then I need to go through the daunting task of organizing my gen 9 living dex.

Oh boy.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm thinking about giving the Donkey Kong Country TV series a shot. :dkmelee:
Just finished the first episode.

Ummm... It's quite an interesting thing. I will say Aron Tager makes a better Cranky Kong voice than Fred Armisen.

39 episodes to go.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
While a Capcom crossover that uses all their IPs would be really cool, I'd personally love a Capcom Crossover fighter focused on their Fighting Games specifically. Maybe the Beat Em Ups too but mostly the fighting games.
I'd still prefer to have the whole company involved since I like Mega Man and DMC more than all their other series.

That said I get what you mean. Street Fighter kind of dips into that, but it didn't go all the way KOF there. If they go all out, I might main Kenji from Red Earth cause he looks really cool.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'd still prefer to have the whole company involved since I like Mega Man and DMC more than all their other series.

That said I get what you mean. Street Fighter kind of dips into that, but it didn't go all the way KOF there. If they go all out, I might main Kenji from Red Earth cause he looks really cool.
I mean, I want both games to exist for different reasons. You'd get a lot of cool characters in one that you wouldn't in the other.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, I want both games to exist for different reasons. You'd get a lot of cool characters in one that you wouldn't in the other.
Yeah probably. Real question would be if Ken gets another shot in a proper VS title. Cause they could make more differences between him and Ryu with all the new tools he has. One would be more MVC and the other more CVS, if you ask me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah probably. Real question would be if Ken gets another shot in a proper VS title. Cause they could make more differences between him and Ryu with all the new tools he has. One would be more MVC and the other more CVS, if you ask me.
God, Capcom and SNK. It's about time they got together too.

And weirdly it's another one I'm split up on lol! I'd love a Capcom vs. SNK game that used characters from every franchise both companies own. But I'd also love a game that's dedicated to the SF and KoF shared universes crossing over. Call it... The King of Street Fighters or something.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
THING SEQUEL
There was that video game and the comics which took place after the movie.

Thing from 2011 took place before the first film from 1982.

And there's one prequel comic called "Northman Nightmare" where it had Vikings in the past.

But seeing one on the big screen would be fun.
Nostalgia! Gotta get them feelz!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
God, Capcom and SNK. It's about time they got together too.

And weirdly it's another one I'm split up on lol! I'd love a Capcom vs. SNK game that used characters from every franchise both companies own. But I'd also love a game that's dedicated to the SF and KoF shared universes crossing over. Call it... The King of Street Fighters or something.
To be fair, the current CVS is practically SF vs KoF(since KoF is already a crossover). So for that one I'd mostly just throw in a little more Darkstalkers/Rival Schools/Final Fight. Though I guess SamSho could use another character or three.

If they expand out a bit more, the main zoners could be Mega Man and Marco. Throw in X/Zero and Mars people too.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To be fair, the current CVS is practically SF vs KoF(since KoF is already a crossover). So for that one I'd mostly just throw in a little more Darkstalkers/Rival Schools/Final Fight. Though I guess SamSho could use another character or three.

If they expand out a bit more, the main zoners could be Mega Man and Marco. Throw in X/Zero and Mars people too.
Darkstalkers isn't officially in the SF Shared Universe. So it and SamSho would, in my scenario, be saved for a broader CVS game. Alongside Mega Man, Metal Slug, and more.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Darkstalkers isn't officially in the SF Shared Universe. So it and SamSho would, in my scenario, be saved for a broader CVS game. Alongside Mega Man, Metal Slug, and more.
I get ya. But since we already had Morrigan and Haohmaru in before, I wouldn't put it past them to do that again, realistically.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know no one had ever taken into consideration that Valka is kind of a bad mother.

Here's a little "Reason You Suck" speech to her.

Dear Valka.

Leaving Stoick I could understand but in the process you were abandoning your son just so you could live with the dragons that you felt closer more to, leaving Stoick having to leave him to fend for Hiccup which we all knew how that turned out for poor Hiccup growing up to become the outcast of Berk and always being in his father's shadow. Where were you Valka when your son needed you? Where were you!? As a mother, it's your responsibility to give your child his/her upbringing but apparently, it seemed dragons meant more to you then your own son, your own flesh and blood. The least you could have at least also done was once in a while going to Berk secretly to watch how your boy is doing but apparently, you have never done any of that it seems...

Simply put, regardless of how you felt for the dragons, in the process you were leaving your own child who by the events of near the end of the first film had an overshadowed life when he could of had someone there to support or guide him.

Mother of the Year y'all!

And now I must hide as I hear Noipoi Noipoi rabidly approaching.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Did I wake up in a alternate universe?

Because 1 2 Switch getting a follow up was not on my radar.

At least the Xenoblade 1 icons have arrived featuring 2 versions of all the party members, with Fiora getting 2 icons in each artstyle.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TOTK and 1 2 Switch 2 both in 2023…after BOTW and 1 2 Switch in 2017…all while Mario Kart 8 is still making bank for Nintendo, and a Mario project causing the world to have a legendary song stuck in peoples heads…

man I better be getting a new major Mario game at this rate

Top Bottom