• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
as I forget to retire from Twitter like noi said to

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Twitter more like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
As a fan of animation, music and Total Drama, I can confirm that truer words were never spoken.

I only go to Twitter to look up Nitro Squad art and to see what Caddicarus is up to.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aw ****, shameless plug time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It just hit me but I legit think that nobody really cares for the National Dex anymore.

Like it was a huge issue during SwSh and GF quadrupled down and yet... nobody cares anymore.

Now granted they did tell the truth that by removing the natdex we got much higher quality games but you wohld think that's the big takeaway from SwSh and not... minute graphics nitpicking.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It just hit me but I legit think that nobody really cares for the National Dex anymore.

Like it was a huge issue during SwSh and GF quadrupled down and yet... nobody cares anymore.

Now granted they did tell the truth that by removing the natdex we got much higher quality games but you wohld think that's the big takeaway from SwSh and not... minute graphics nitpicking.
I blocked Nat Dex related terms on Twitter years ago so I didn't really noticed.

Noipoi

Howdy!

In the end, we did get better animations. Just not for the game that was releasing at the time.

I mean...come on...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In the end, we did get better animations. Just not for the game that was releasing at the time.

I mean...come on...

In hindsight the SwSh controversy was truly a waste of energy.

In fact, it could have been avoided if GF simply said that the higher quality animations were planned for the future.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Thanks to the recent Pokemon event I was finally able to get Marshadow and complete the Pokedex on Home.

Feels good to finally have the original colour Magearna.

Top Bottom