• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Double Dash 2, yay or nay?
Yeah, I'd be down. Though I feel like they'd probably only stick to karts, can't imagine side cars on bikes being too fun. Either way, throw in Dixie and Diddy as a team or give me Shy Guy and I'm probably good.

I'm sure some items could be turned into character skills/items like the GC one. But I dunno what you'd give Rosalina off the top of my head cause there's no Galaxy item I can think of. Petey could get the Plant.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
movie is definitely reaching $2 billion now (if they don’t then no more Avatar movies after 3)

Dukefire

Smash Master
Here is my current Pokémon team.
K Rool (Crocalor)
Gwen (Gardevoir)
Brave (Fletchling)
Tina (Tinkatuff)
Jerry (Pawmo)
Stone (Naclstack)
Backup team in case of changing out.
Sprigatito (will get a name once I hatch one)
Akashi (charcadet)
Volt (Wattrel)
Coral (P-Quagsire)
Finizen (Still looking for one. Does anyone know where I can find it?)
Pumba (Lechonk)

Shroob

Sup?
Tbh I always saw Arven and Nemona to be around the same age. Arven's about 18-20ish and Nemona about 18.
Seems a bit odd though doesn't it? Afaik the MCs are supposed to be rather young, since their JP names translate to something like "Youthful Spring" or somethin'.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tbh I always saw Arven and Nemona to be around the same age. Arven's about 18-20ish and Nemona about 18.
It is said that Arven started skipping classed to get those herbs and the fact he was literally told he doesnt have nowhere near enough credits to graduate makes me think that he is in about his final year, so maybe like, 20+. Thats about when I grabuated college

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I'd be down. Though I feel like they'd probably only stick to karts, can't imagine side cars on bikes being too fun. Either way, throw in Dixie and Diddy as a team or give me Shy Guy and I'm probably good.

I'm sure some items could be turned into character skills/items like the GC one. But I dunno what you'd give Rosalina off the top of my head cause there's no Galaxy item I can think of. Petey could get the Plant.
Who would team up with DK if Diddy had Dixie?

Rosalina+Pauline team ftw.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Bruh

the Paradoxes?

Slither Wing? Iron Thorns?? Iron Valiant??? Mother ****ing Roaring Moon????

Iron Jugulis and Iron Moth are a bit too similar to their ancestors for my tastes, tho. And Sandy Shocks kinda sucks :drshrug:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Who would team up with DK if Diddy had Dixie?

Rosalina+Pauline team ftw.
Marketing wise, probably Pauline or Funky if they bring him back too. Or Dixie's with Funky since they're both secondary compared to those two. Tho they COULD bring back DK Jr. but he seems to mostly be in the Video Game Gulag.

Rosa and Pauline would a team I'd run from time to time too. Can NEVER go wrong with Blue Dude, Red Dude(or in this case, chicks.) Though I'd probably have Shy Guy/Luigi as the main set.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
movie is definitely reaching $2 billion now (if they don’t then no more Avatar movies after 3)
This movie would be lucky to make 1 billion, let alone 2 billion.

Disney is crazy for giving them all that budget for a film basically destined To make nowhere Near any of it back. It’s been to long, and the trailers really haven’t shown anything to make it stand out anymore than the first.

Shroob

Sup?
Bruh

the Paradoxes?

Iron Jugulis and Iron Moth are a bit too similar to their ancestors for my tastes, tho. And Sandy Shocks kinda sucks :drshrug:
Also

The fact that "ALLEGEDLY" a Hydreigon got hot and heavy with a machine is...

"ALLEGEDLY".

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bruh

the Paradoxes?

I saw T-Tar and Salamence and those two do go hard. Not sure I'd use them, but a proper Mega Godzilla is up my alley. Sandy Shocks does NOT make up for the lack of Magnazone. So I agree. I just hope you can nickname them cause their names are kind of meh.

This movie would be lucky to make 1 billion, let alone 2 billion.

Disney is crazy for giving them all that budget for a film basically destined To make nowhere Near any of it back. It’s been to long, and the trailers really haven’t shown anything to make it stand out anymore than the first.
Probably, though Avatar's mission statement was always to hype up people with its visuals. So the spectacle being upped yet again could be enough of a driving force for some.

Shroob

Sup?
I saw T-Tar and Salamence and those two do go hard. Not sure I'd use them, but a proper Mega Godzilla is up my alley. Sandy Shocks does NOT make up for the lack of Magnazone. So I agree. I just hope you can nickname them cause their names are kind of meh.
Magnezone's still in. You just use a Thunderstone now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
At the very least Ryme actually has lyrics this time instead of the ventriloquist Piers
I wonder if Ed Sheeran was added as a way to punish fans for calling Piers's ventriloquisim cringe
Also media literacy is dead becaise there is no way I'm seeing people call Nemona a stalking groomer
Bold of you to assume anyone understands what that means considering how often it gets misused

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If Pokemon were real ones, they would've gotten members of the Wu-Tang to do a song, like TMNT did.

And now that I think of it, TMNT got ROBBED from the best OST category. Heck even Sonic did.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
here’s my wacky wild squad for ap vio
Quailvier(duck friend)
Clevan (graffiti monke)
Paisley (shiny spark sheep)
Skiddoschus (going going goat)
Skaboing (edge bug who relates to tigger)
Karlkreepy (little scamp dragons just wanna be shot like a missle sometimes)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well, with December on its way, I can't wait to put up my Christmas PFP.

Caitlin in a Santa hat is adorable
Same here, like every year I go with my Krampzilla avatar.

Also just a little over a week until NetFlix's Troll and Violent Night. :D Gonna be watching the former first thing in the morning. What a way to begin this December and Christmas month!

Top Bottom