• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yooooo I haven't seen you in ages Baku, how have you been?
been working 4-9 for the past week and a half
025E4BAF-0D52-4FB3-A996-0EBE47C948B7.png

haven’t had much time to talk, and I’m intentionally reducing the amount of time I spent here... and related places for a lot of reasons I’m not willing to discuss. Nothing bad mind you, it’s for my own sake if anything.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
been working 4-9 for the past week and a half View attachment 337417

haven’t had much time to talk, and I’m intentionally reducing the amount of time I spent here... and related places for a lot of reasons I’m not willing to discuss. Nothing bad mind you, it’s for my own sake if anything.
Well I'm sure you're making bank at least, good job my friend.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TBH no one wanted that kind of music for BotW's overworld. This is kinda missing the point.

Elder Scrolls game is an open world series and has wonderful BGM when exploring. So does Minecraft.
it’s not the music people wanted for BOTW…but it’s the music they now need

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder who has the best fighting game roster besides Smash Ultimate

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Now that Mickey Mouse Boy is in Smash, can we get Mickey Mouse Ears as a Mii Costume?
But just don't explicitly call them Mickey Mouse Ears. Make them generic.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next year has equal amount of DC and Marvel movies.

DC:
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
Black Adam
DC League of Super-Pets
The Batman
The Flash

Marvel:
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Into the Spider-Verse 2
Morbius
Thor: Love and Thunder

Of all these, I'm most excited for Black Adam, The Batman, and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah this is a mild spoiler, but the Pokeradar is good now:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also, essentially, from each franchise, we have 1 out of universe film, 1 animated film, and 3 main universe films. Pretty much an equal number on all fronts.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

…we’ll work on it over time
I want Jimmy Neutron, Timmy Turner, Sven Hoëk, Squidward, Rocko, Arnold, Jenny, Tommy, Chuckie, Angelica, Mr. Krabbs, Plankton, Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, Crimson Chin, Otto Rocket...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m certainly feeling more positive on it.
It definitely had a turnaround when it was revealed that Platinum teams were in the game, but this patch added a lot that I can say makes it good way to fully experience Gen 4. You could make an argument that it may be the definitive way to play Gen 4, not saying it is or it isn't, but an argument can be made

The updated OST is good **** too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something cool to note and something a little sad to note with this new BDSP Patch:
Shaymin and Darkrai are fully captures or doesn’t look like you need an event to activate it, just do things like beat the game or have the national dex. Not sure how you get their items though.

Both Can be shiny.

Less fortunate, most of the Arceus Data is scraped and Hall Of Origin no longer exists, so it probably isn’t getting an event but that makes sense with legends.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Something cool to note and something a little sad to note with this new BDSP Patch:
Shaymin and Darkrai are fully captures or doesn’t look like you need an event to activate it, just do things like beat the game or have the national dex. Not sure how you get their items though.

Both Can be shiny.

Less fortunate, most of the Arceus Data is scraped and Hall Of Origin no longer exists, so it probably isn’t getting an event but that makes sense with legends.
Nah, Shaymin isn't active yet, so chances are you keed the note from Oak. They hacked the game to activate it.

But yeah, Arceus is gone. RIP

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, Shaymin isn't active yet, so chances are you keed the note from Oak. They hacked the game to activate it.

But yeah, Arceus is gone. RIP
What, god is gone?

The heck is this, SMTV for kids?

Jondolio

Smash Hero

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm still not gonna buy it as it ****ed up too badly to be worth 60 bucks imo but yeah they did good in a couple of areas to the point I daresay that ILCA should be in charge of postgame battles from now on
Tbh, I feel like the biggest issue is a matter of time, compounded with COVID and a new dev team who hasn't really done something of this size, and while the game was shakey as hell at first, I think that they'll find their footing, as what it seems with this day 1 patch.

So dare I say, I wouldn't mind if they stick around to be the remake team from here on out. GF doesn't need to do everything.

Or actually, I wouldn't mind if they worked in tandem with GF for future games.
Yup. That being said I demand to know what their theme is
I also wonder what their theme is.

Plz be a actual remix this time, Gamefreak.
Y'all in for a treat

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tbh, I feel like the biggest issue is a matter of time, compounded with COVID and a new dev team who hasn't really done something of this size, and while the game was shakey as hell at first, I think that they'll find their footing, as what it seems with this day 1 patch.

So dare I say, I wouldn't mind if they stick around to be the remake team from here on out. GF doesn't need to do everything.

Or actually, I wouldn't mind if they worked in tandem with GF for future games.
Yeah, there's also how this is clearly a Pokemon issue rather than a dev team issue
Y'all in for a treat
YOOOO MUSIC THAT WON'T LOAD PROPERLY
ok but what about the distortion world
it's there but only for the Grisious Orb, you only explore a single platform

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finally on Regular Show’s 8th and final season in this unexpected marathon…and after the season 7 finale, I legit have no idea how Eileen didn’t notice the park being taken into space
kinda like how in TMNT 2012, the main 6 characters (the 5 ninjas and Casey) didn’t get sucked into the black hole while everyone else easily died
the powers of being unable to not question fictional logic
I'd say UMvC3 probably
**** that’s a great contender for 2nd best, especially when compared to MK Armageddon’s 64 fighters (and I can .1% promise my Josh Keaton Spidey bias isn’t affecting my agreement)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Good morning my gamers

I'd say UMvC3 probably

Oh god...

I don't give a **** about Naruto, but now that Jump properties are on the table, we all know it's only a matter of time until the One Piece crossover... And then I'll have to play Fortnite
Yeah, UMVC3, MVC2, Tekken Tag 2, KOF2002UM and MKA are probably the most impressive rosters I can think of. Though DBFZ and Jump Ultimate Stars are pretty close too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
even tho it’s outdated, Smash Ultimate having a larger roster than the rest of the fighting games is still very much amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom