• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
World 5 is finished. The second to last level was especially frustrating, with enemies popping up everywhere, and little room to run from the bombs I placed. Rubber bombs helped with that some, though.

Scary Monsters

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGRKLR
Switch FC
SW-0070-5656-7428
I literally came to ask two simple questions and already some bootlicker is trying to report me. Okay. Good community you have here lol.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It’s the first I’ve heard of it.

Hope it’s real
I’m like 90% confident it’s real. I’ve been trying to chase down specifics about it for months now and it seems like everyone I’ve talked to, reputable and non-reputable, is in agreement it’s a thing. The bizarre part is no one is sure whether it’s a 2D game a la Jungle Beat/Tropical Freeze Sequel, or a new 3D game.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Just so you know, not being "one with the Unity" here means expressing non-leftard views in the absolute SLIGHTEST regard. If my last experience with any group of Smash players is to go off of then you guys are no fans of freedom of expression whatsoever. MikeRay is a lying traitor btw.
why would your first instinct on a smash forum be complaining about politics.

Scary Monsters

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGRKLR
Switch FC
SW-0070-5656-7428
Dude stop.
Stop what exactly?
why would your first instinct on a smash forum be complaining about politics.
I just wanted to see if this place was as petty as the Brawl Discord and if I had any reason to stick around and actually ****ing have a place to talk about these games for once. Not a single person has answered my question on Fire Fox btw.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Stop what exactly?

I just wanted to see if this place was as petty as the Brawl Discord and if I had any reason to stick around and actually ****ing have a place to talk about these games for once. Not a single person has answered my question on Fire Fox btw.
The question is tough to answer since this isn’t really a competitive space and most people in here are rather casual when it comes to playing the game. The best way to git gud, as you put it, with the directional inputs is to just find a controller that fits your style of play.

Personally i grew up on a GameCube controller so that’s my preference but if the octagonal indentions throw you off I could suggest a pro controller or one of the hori plug-in game pads. Not really sure if that’s the answer you’re looking for but that’s what I got.
Edit: this is in reference to ultimate but I have never heard of double fire foxing or fire Fox curving

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Right so I'm going to assume that
just like the Brawl Discord
I'll be permabanned if I'm not one with the Unity? Regardless and completely unrelated though, how do I git gud with precision aiming Spacie Up+B's with a GCC? Since this is appears to be one of the few active threads and all :^) Also someone explain to me Curved Fire Fox and "Double" Fire Foxing, I didn't see anything about either on ssbwiki.com

Also do threads not update in real time here or have a 4**** X - like auto-updater?
So this is the question.

Well, here’s the thing buddy. Despite this being a smash website, in this social thread...we don’t really play smash. I certainly can’t answer this question.

Maybe try another thread? Or perhaps I’m wrong, and someone here can answer your question.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Stop what exactly?

We mostly focus on Ultimate, and even then we spend more time speculating on DLC then doing competitive stuff. We're pretty useless here.

Being an ass hardly helps.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Stop what exactly?

I'm personally not very experienced with competitive Smash and Fox is one of my least played characters.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Stop what exactly?

You can just look for a competitive thread if you really want to know more about the technical details of the game.

Most Smash fans play it casually so going to a random topic and start asking questions about stuff most players wouldn't know about, you're going to get blank stares at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom