• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh great. Now we have another derogatory character descriptor designed to put people down! We really needed that!
But that's the archetype he's in. Little cutesy anthropomorphic animal platformer dudes. Like Banjo, whom I wasn't also into. You think I say it because I have hatred, but you need to use your brain before your heart. I'm just not into those kinds of characters and games they're from.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wonder how much they'll change Miitopia. Hopefully they'll consider giving control over the party members as an option.

It looks like it's 90% a port with just a few extras, but my word it looks gorgeous on the Switch. Easy day one.

D

Deleted member

Well, It is 0:16am where I live so I should be heading to sleep.

Big kudos to Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Noipoi Noipoi TheMightyP TheMightyP and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! for being really cool. Wishing all of you a good night and day for tomorrow.

And really big props to Lamperouge Lamperouge and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X for getting someone they really wanted in Smash. As someone who also had to deal with people who were way too loyal about fan-rules back in the day while supporting the DQ8 Hero I really understand how satisfied both of you are feeling right now and you should all be Happy about It. Celebrate It as much as possible and hopefully have a good night about It.

And with that, good night absolute legends. Hopefully I get lucky and dream about Mario Golf or something! ❤

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, thank Christ we have NMH3 news, gonna be hyped for August.

At the same time, good god that framerate, and the models are way less quality than the aesthetics the last few trailers have shown us.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Anyways, I'm gonna go on the back burner for a bit tonight.

However we need to talk about one thing. Me sleeping and dreaming about Fall Guys on the Switch a month ago and then it's actually announced. I think the government is watching me in my dreams. This is the freakiest coincidence I've had in ages. Like subliminal messaging but from the future.

Hey man, if it makes you happy, don't apologize for it. Hype as much as you want. We're all doing it, I'm glad for you that there was something that made you happy about the Direct. And hell, it's damn a lot better than just being a negative nancy, spread that positive energy.
Which is why I like this thread so much. People here are sweet and no trolls.

We agree and disagree but we aren't assholes to each other.

Big kudos to Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Noipoi Noipoi TheMightyP TheMightyP and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! for being really cool. Wishing all of you a good night and day for tomorrow.

And really big props to Lamperouge Lamperouge and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X for getting someone they really wanted in Smash. As someone who also had to deal with people who were way too loyal about fan-rules back in the day while supporting the DQ8 Hero I really understand how satisfied both of you are feeling right now and you should all be Happy about It. Celebrate It as much as possible and hopefully have a good night about It.

And with that, good night absolute legends. Hopefully I get lucky and dream about Mario Golf or something! ❤
As your fellow other islander, same timezoner, friend, European and such, hope you have a good one.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, bed time now or me not happy boy tomorrow.

Have a good night ya all, and thanks for the support & understanding.

Take care.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Sleep well, chap!

D

Deleted member

You know, if anything I can appreciate Pyra for stupid jokes. We went from "too many anime sword fighters" to an actual anime sword fighter who is also a sword. Not gonna lie, I lowkey love this actually.

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge , had to think of you just now after seeing this. Also time to update your signature now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Maybe for us, but Japan?

Oh Japan is eating good right now. Both in terms of hype and... other ways.
a whole picture already posted
DC Super Hero Girls- 2.4GB
time to become a Harley main
This isn't wrong lol:
Woomax
I'm just saying, if ya'll let Marina win, we would be in a society under her watch, which is the dream of a lifetime.

But no, you had to let Pearl win.
personality over beauty I suppose...at this rate Splatoon is gonna end up having a Secret Wars type game
Mythra's leggings make her hotter, tbh. :4pacman:
leggings are magical

Shroob

Sup?
Skye Bennett (Pyra/Mythra's VA) tweeted about it. Guess we now know what that mystery role where she had to scream a lot was lol.
Maybe it's just because I've only watched glimpses of XB2 cutscenes

But I've always found it funny how BRI'ISH everyone else sounds in comparison to Pyra/Mythra.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

In addition to a new voice actor, Henry got a redesign for No More Heroes 3. I'm guessing that mark on his forehead is a sign of him being brainwashed or something to explain his absence at the start of the story, similar to how he was frozen in carbonite for No More Heroes 2.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
You know, if anything I can appreciate Pyra for stupid jokes. We went from "too many anime sword fighters" to an actual anime sword fighter who is also a sword. Not gonna lie, I lowkey love this actually.
Byleth's trailer makes fun of the amount of swordfighters in Smash, but Sephiroth and Pythra's don't.

Sakurai knew what "too many swordsmen" really meant.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It's kind of crazy that we're possibly going to get three Splatoon games between the releases of Bayonetta 2 and 3. (Bayo 2 came out in 2014, Splatoon 1 came out 2015, Splatoon 3 is coming out in 2022, and Bayo 3 is coming out ???)

Just give us Bayonetta 3 news, Platinum... I'll even take concept art at this point.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge , had to think of you just now after seeing this. Also time to update your signature now.
Adorable. <3

Can't wait to see how the hats look in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom