• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The last seller just shipped out the last order I made... so my new VG deck should arrive sometime next week. Hopefully anyway.

Been playing way too many MMO's too... it's honestly starting to become a problem. I mean it's gotten me away from the site for extended periods of time which is a plus I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am so not gonna be a Steve main, but he is more enjoyable for me than some of the other dlc fighters...Ren-Ren still my top guy tho

:ultjoker::ultpiranha::ultbylethf::ultbanjokazooie::ultminminSteve+:ult_terry::ulthero:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
All that time spent programming every stage so Steve's mining and block placing could work right, and they didn't make his final smash look right against dress/cape wearers.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just reading about the Covid situation here in Northern Ireland, damn it's bad. Pretty much schools have to close for a month and cafes/fast food's are only open for takeaways. Freaked out for a minute when I read a hospital name and I was thinking "**** I was there the other day" but realised it was the wrong one.

Was also reading where I get my news from and saw a photo of a place near where I'll be tomorrow. I was like "Hey!".

Gonna try playing a bit more Steve for a while.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey this thread seems pretty chill

I guess I’ll introduce myself to those who don’t know me, I’m Ninty and I’ve been infrequent on this site for awhile, this thread seems rather relaxed from what I’ve skimmed through though so I may pop in every now and then

Steve has been pretty fun from what I’ve played, he has a high learning curve and it takes a lot of brainpower, but when you pull it off it’s really satisfying

I’m enjoying him thus far
Man i haven’t seen you since the leak thread days. How’s it been?

D

Deleted member

All that time spent programming every stage so Steve's mining and block placing could work right, and they didn't make his final smash look right against dress/cape wearers.
I mean tbf overhauling every single damn stage was almost certainly hard enough(and time consuming) and this isn't gamebreaking or anything, so they likely just didn't finish it because they had to start working on the next duo of characters. If they have to they can always fix it in a patch anyway.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My school district just got it's first case of Covid.

Honestly the only surprise is that this didn't happen sooner
Look at the highlights. This means wherever you live is doing very well here in terms of cases. Same with where I live where it's isolated. I would assume your city or town is isolated as well?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Man i haven’t seen you since the leak thread days. How’s it been?
It’s been pretty good, I’ve been active on Twitter for the most part, it seems there’s Smash droughts quite frequently heh heh so I mostly have been playing a lot of other games in my spare time, it’s been a busy year!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got in more progress in X-Men Legends 2. I beat Sauron and made some progress into the temple. I really want to try and level grind Deadpool up, since he's still like 6 or 7 levels behind.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Alright, after talkin' it over with Ramen, we were both thinking maybe trying to do a Social Thread arena for Steve on Friday night? Figured the weekend would be when most people would have time to play.

Thoughts?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom