• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Brother and sis-in-law were finally in town staying for the month to attend some weddings. Finally got the experience to finally meet my little princess aka niece for the first time bonding with her.

And coincidentally enough today marked her three-month birthday. Couldn't ask for better timing. ^_^

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Why is OP malding over an obvious joke?
Sonic fans not whine and argue about designs challenge - Hard

Sonic fans understand satire challenge - Very hard

Sonic fans not mald over literally everything challenge - Extremely hard

Sonic fans touch grass challenge - Impossible

In other news, a Twitter thread was found dissecting stock art from the series. Again.

Sega, please, I BEG of you, drop a Frontiers trailer, what little sanity was left is long gone.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Got a Multiversus code via a friend. Quite fun from what I've played, even if it can feel sorta mindless at times. Controls are kinda slippery too

In terms of characters, I'm really enjoying Harley, Taz, Velma, and Superman

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Worth noting that neither SEGA or Paramount are in the credits of Chip 'n Dale (aka it is considered a parody)
I don't think that's good enough when Jimmy Neutron's hair was taken directly from a promotional render, and the other cameos are a bit too on-model to be lawyer friendly.

MooMew64

TheMightyP TheMightyP Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge CannonStreak CannonStreak

Sonic Twitter is still at it with Colors.

What the heck is happening, why did everyone wake up one morning and choose violence when they thought of Colors? I knew the narrative was shifting towards the negative, but hot dang it's gone into hyperdrive. The Unleashed and Forces kids have made an alliance, it seems. :046:

I understand it not being everyone's cup of tea, but dude, people are treating it like it's bottom 5 Sonic material without even explaining why. I'm confused, I don't follow the train of thought. If Colors is trash, what's a good Sonic? you're gonna type 'none' aren't y'all

I really gotta play Unleashed again to see what all the hubbub is about. Like, I enjoyed the Wii version as a kid 'cause I liked anything that was Sonic, but...It wasn't like, franchise defining to me? IDK, as I said, I gotta revisit this one. Maybe I'm missing something when it's getting stanned this hard.

I funnily enough regularly play Forces for its mods, though, so I don't need to revisit that to safely say game is the textbook definition of mid (IMO) and these Forces kids starting fights over it? I don't believe their takes are genuine, I honest to goodness think peeps are just trying to start drama 'cause they're bored lol.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Ooooookay, I guess they like DS Colors. Like, really like DS Colors.

I mean, I haven't played it, it looks good, but like...

Okay. :025:

Maybe I'll mute all Sonic convos until people get some news and the cabin fever wanes a bit.

Or maybe for forever.

Maybe the answer is the internet is bad. :040:

Noipoi

Howdy!
TheMightyP TheMightyP Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge CannonStreak CannonStreak

Sonic Twitter is still at it with Colors.

What the heck is happening, why did everyone wake up one morning and choose violence when they thought of Colors? I knew the narrative was shifting towards the negative, but hot dang it's gone into hyperdrive. The Unleashed and Forces kids have made an alliance, it seems. :046:

I understand it not being everyone's cup of tea, but dude, people are treating it like it's bottom 5 Sonic material without even explaining why. I'm confused, I don't follow the train of thought. If Colors is trash, what's a good Sonic? you're gonna type 'none' aren't y'all

I really gotta play Unleashed again to see what all the hubbub is about. Like, I enjoyed the Wii version as a kid 'cause I liked anything that was Sonic, but...It wasn't like, franchise defining to me? IDK, as I said, I gotta revisit this one. Maybe I'm missing something when it's getting stanned this hard.

I funnily enough regularly play Forces for its mods, though, so I don't need to revisit that to safely say game is the textbook definition of mid (IMO) and these Forces kids starting fights over it? I don't believe their takes are genuine, I honest to goodness think peeps are just trying to start drama 'cause they're bored lol.
We need Frontiers news asap

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
People lying on Twitter smh
Morbius is now going to emerge from the screen, say "It's Morbin time" and Morb this dude.

Slashdash12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slashdash12
3DS FC
1091-9725-3648
Hi All, I have two codes to give out for the Multiversus Alpha test. First two to DM me will get the codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom