• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think we all know why there will never be a Pokémon game based on Germany
Ehhh, I dunno. There’s tons about Germany you could reference without talking about that one time.

I mean, we had an America region without any references to things like slavery or the like.

There’s more to Germany and their culture and history than WW2, Y’know?

Yeah people will make jokes, but screw em.

Noipoi

Howdy!
94F230BE-2A56-4B16-873D-79AC2E67DF9A.png

Anyway lookit these dragons and tell me if it’s good character design. Need a lil feedback.

It’s a dragon mother and her son who go on adventures and stuff. Ruby can fly, but she can’t breathe fire. And the reverse for Jasper.

They’re kinda like Spyro mixed with Banjo Kazooie, with a dash of Sonic.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
****ing finally

best show on HBO coming back once again let’s go

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 338618

Anyway lookit these dragons and tell me if it’s good character design. Need a lil feedback.

It’s a dragon mother and her son who go on adventures and stuff. Ruby can fly, but she can’t breathe fire. And the reverse for Jasper.

DRAGONS! ; U ; I LOVE dragons! ; 3 ; They're too precious for this world! XD Also very interesting dynamic I must say! C: I am curious...what prompted you to create them?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 338618

F6F7A48F-057A-4310-90C4-C286624B0FAC.jpeg

I love them

Noipoi

Howdy!
DRAGONS! ; U ; I LOVE dragons! ; 3 ; They're too precious for this world! XD Also very interesting dynamic I must say! C:

I am curious...what prompted you to create them?
Honestly? I dunno.

One day the image of a dragon with a baby holder just kinda flashed in my mind, and I took it from there lol

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Honestly? I dunno.

One day the image of a dragon with a baby holder just kinda flashed in my mind, and I took it from there lol
:3 Honestly I look forward to see more of them! ; U ; They melted my heart...also love their color schemes!

XD Really? That's amazing, Noi! You have a wonderful imagination that is just so much fun! Wish it was that easy for me!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 338618

Ever seen Dragon Tales?

Idk, the color scheme reminded me of it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 338618

Lil Jasper looks like a menace who gets away with pushing other kids on the playground because his mum says he's just an angel who wouldn't hurt a fly

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I think we all know why there will never be a Pokémon game based on Germany
My favorite part of Gen 5 was when they talked about Unova nuking Kanto and Johto, or stealing Alola from the natives and subjecting them to slavery.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This just makes me want a DC cinematic animated film in a similar vein as Into the Spiderverse
Definitely down for that.

Especially a Super-Verse!

Crocodile "Superman" Dundee (Aussie Superman), Native American Superman, Viking Superman or "Baldr", Pirate Superman, Prehistoric Superman (Superman landing in prehistoric times), Jolly Superman (Elseworld version raised by Santa and his elves), etc.!

As well as already existing ones like Kal Superman (Medieval Superman), True Brit Superman, Red Son Superman, Shogun of Steel Superman, etc.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 338618

I absolutely adore the idea! This a concept I almost never see and it looks soooo cute!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Definitely down for that.

Especially a Super-Verse!

Crocodile "Superman" Dundee (Aussie Superman), Native American Superman, Viking Superman or "Baldr", Pirate Superman, Prehistoric Superman (Superman landing in prehistoric times), Jolly Superman (Elseworld version raised by Santa and his elves), etc.!

As well as already existing ones like Kal Superman (Medieval Superman), True Brit Superman, Red Son Superman, Shogun of Steel Superman, etc.
I’m just asking for something more mature but still a family film

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pretty cute and adorable. One question though:

What exactly is the bag attached to? :191: It's clearly not one of those baby holders on the front because there aren't straps on both shoulders nor underneath, and it can't be a purse because purses hang from the waist, and you'd see the other strap hanging from behind her arm. So what exactly is it???

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pretty cute and adorable. One question though:

What exactly is the bag attached to? :191: It's clearly not one of those baby holders on the front because there aren't straps on both shoulders nor underneath, and it can't be a purse because purses hang from the waist, and you'd see the other strap hanging from behind her arm. So what exactly is it???
There actually is another strap on her other shoulder, but I fudged the perspective so you can’t see it.

My bad :drshrug:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
My favorite part of Gen 5 was when they talked about Unova nuking Kanto and Johto, or stealing Alola from the natives and subjecting them to slavery.
My favourite part of Gen 8 was when they talked about Galaxit and some middle aged white woman was transphobic and also some old white man with a mop for a head talked about the Galarian Empire and how he likes Peppa Pig World

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hm...
Also
We got ES6 news
Oh **** does this mean that rumored FF9 Remake (a la FF7 Remake) is real too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom