• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I want to buy Metroid Dread physically to add to my collection but man I don't wanna go to a GameStop or Target and have to, god forbid, interact with people. I think I'll just buy it digitally, it's only like 5 GB.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
God I’m so jealous of y’all I want Dread :c

for some reason the pay raise didn’t go into effect this paycheck. Maybe next time…

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
One of my new favorite things to do as of late is plug Youtube comments I randomly find (or just really, really like) into AI story generators. It's really interesting to see how things turn out, especially if it's a nonsensical story you wind up finding.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This game looks absolutely stunning.

Legit, this game looks so good. I think its art direction might be in the Switch's top 3 for me.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got it downloading now.

Maybe Nintendo will use their ****ing brains and put Prime Trilogy out next, yeah? I don't care if it'd be 60 dollars again after nearly 15 years, better than what's on eBay that's for sure. Like it literally prints money.

Last edited:

MooMew64

I got it downloading now.

Maybe Nintendo will use their ****ing brains and put Prime Trilogy out next, yeah? I don't care if it'd be 60 dollars again after nearly 15 years, better than what's on eBay that's for sure.
The last I heard of that was Emily Rogers was claiming Trilogy got cancelled and they're remaking Prime 1 instead.

Which, IMO is absolute nonsense, so yeah, Prime Trilogy, please.

MooMew64

View attachment 333741

If Prime 4 ended up being Prime 1 Remake I'm gonna throw hands. It doesn't need one like Metroid 2 did.
Especially since both Prime 1 and 2 aged nearly flawlessly IMO. Like, both games still play and look fantastic. I wouldn't change anything about them.

Prime 3 maaaaaaybe, but I still need to finish that one fully, so who knows, I might feel the same about it once I do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m gonna shill out until I get more questions starting…now

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even though Sora wasn't on my wishlist, I might be brave enough to say he is the best final character of ANY Smash game (base game or DLC pack).

Not only was he the most wanted character on the ballot, but he was something many have said to be "impossible" to actually happen (including me)

Personally, I can't really say the same for :gawmelee:/:wolf:/:4duckhunt:/:4bayonetta:/:ultincineroar:/:ultbyleth:

MooMew64

Even though Sora wasn't on my wishlist, I might be brave enough to say he is the best final character of ANY Smash game (base game or DLC pack).

Not only was he the most wanted character on the ballot, but he was something many have said to be "impossible" to actually happen (including me)

Personally, I can't really say the same for :gawmelee:/:wolf:/:4duckhunt:/:4bayonetta:/:ultincineroar:/:ultbyleth:
Honestly, dude, speaking as someone who adores Byleth: It would have been catastrophic to end on them, lol. I certainly hope that was never Nintendo's plan, 'cause if it was originally...YIKES big time.

Also, gotta agree on Sora: I legit think Sora is the most hype character Nintendo has ever managed to get. Heck, not even the series own lead Nomura was able to get the Mouse to let him have his own character for a Final Fantasy crossover fighter, but somehow, someway, Nintendo were the first ones to get the Mouse to talk. I have no idea what they said or what they offered or payed, but whatever it was, they somehow got one of the most obstinate companies in the world to work with them and give a pretty decent amount of content.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

**** outta here Game & Watch had people popping off in 2001.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
you know

I wish we had more media that highlights the dangers and warning signs of toxic friendships, and how to escape them

it’s not limited to romantic relationships and it’s just as damaging

a lot of my former friends made me feel like I was walking on eggshells with regard to certain discussion topics. If I would get too excited about something one of them would reply with just “…” and it was cold and made me not want to gush about stuff I loved anymore. It may have permanently affected my personality I think

a few others would judge me and/or shame me for having certain interests they saw as “cringe”. Idk why I put up with that, I guess cuz I didn’t have a lot of other available friends at the time but… if they do that, they are NOT your friend.

they all dumped me either for being too annoying or choosing the wrong side in drama, but… it’s definitely damaging and I wish more people were made aware of that

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just finished Kipo.
I thought it was well written and surprised it had so many musical numbers. I'll be honest and say that I enjoyed She-Ra more largely because Dave had too many annoying moments for my liking and Kipo herself was too ideaistic in my mind. Doesn't help that the She-Ra cast have more complex characters including Adora, Glimmer, and Catra. I can still recommend Kipo; I'm just saying I have my preferences.
Anyway, what should I watch next?
I'm thinking between The Dragon Prince, Carmen Sandiego, or Hilda.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my shilling continues, but I also want this to be seen
would never realize how many villains were here

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hate getting hit with “the naughty P word that I don’t want get warned for saying” during random Twitter surfing

why is like…every single hashtag hiding them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom