• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yeah, Sora would be pretty cool. More than pretty cool, actually.

Curse that 4chan post. Now I’m actually thinkin about it.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is a comfort game for me

I played it a lot whenever I got sick as a kid

Seeing Sora join would bring all those good times back and I don't think I'd be able to handle it, lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The question is: is Sans really lazy or was he just holding back and pretending to be lazy?
No, he’s actually really lazy.

But a lot of it is him feeling like nothing matters. He knows that you the player have the power to set the world back to the beginning an infinite amount of times. If he stops you, you’ll just go back. If you free everyone, you’ll just go back. So he just hangs around not caring, because nothing he does will change anything.

But at the end of the genocide run, when you’re en route to destroying the world, he can’t afford not to care anymore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The question is: is Sans really lazy or was he just holding back and pretending to be lazy?
I feel like it’s a bit of both. It’s clear he always knew what you, the player, was in the grand scheme of things, but he doesn’t start actively trying to steer you onto the right path unless you start killing monsters(and especially his brother.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Can't believe funny spam man died of joy. 😔

Dig the effect on his voice too.
Thank you! Those effects are super hard to do, haha.

Pro: You are now [BIG SHOT]

Con: You are now Tumblr sexyman
Can't believe we're in the day and age where a tiny little puppet man with a giant head is a tumblr sexyman. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom