• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For me its always been about empathy. I hate imagining other people in pain because I hate the feeling of pain myself...even if I really don't like the person themself. It's the same thing with fear, anger and other emotions I can't stand.

It's actually to the point where it's a bit of a problem for me. Maybe I'm hyperempathetic.
Better feeling too much & have morals than feeling nothing & do horrible stuff without a care.

Will say tho I kind feel the same about that kind of stuff, so you aren't alone there.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
For me its always been about empathy. I hate imagining other people in pain because I hate the feeling of pain myself...even if I really don't like the person themself. It's the same thing with fear, anger and other emotions I can't stand.

It's actually to the point where it's a bit of a problem for me. Maybe I'm hyperempathetic.
I don't actively wish harm on other people (unless they're nazis and dictators) but that doesn't stop me from holding grudges against people who wronged me personally. I personally just try to avoid thinking about them altogether but whenever I do, it usually really ****s me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Leonardo, Patrick, and Lincoln being teased as the next characters to have their movesets revealed

new character reveals being teased to occur soon (ignoring the leaked ones)

and air grabs teased

all these teases

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Leonardo, Patrick, and Lincoln being teased as the next characters to have their movesets revealed

new character reveals being teased to occur soon (ignoring the leaked ones)

and air grabs teased

all these teases
I saw the leaked cover art, though it didn’t have anyone that wasn’t obvious imo. Have there been any other credible leaks?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know with the revival of certain classic cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, and Samurai Jack and this trend of nostalgia from the late 80s/90s making a comeback. In terms of the three, the former two getting their own movies.

I'd love for Godzilla: The Series to get a revival continuation as well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Shows that deserve revivals or reboots.

Beast Wars (Reboot)
CatDog (Reboot or revival)
Courage the Cowardly Dog (Reboot or revival); I know there was plans of a CGI reboot back in 2012 I think.
Extreme Dinosaurs (Reboot)
Godzilla: The Animated Series (Revival)
Street Sharks (Reboot)
The Angry Beavers (Reboot or revival)

And though not a 90s cartoon. Lost Tapes and Primeval are two other shows that deserves a revival.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He's stealing my sister's socks right now.

He's a rascal.
What's up with pets and footwear?

One of my cats spent the last winter chewing a hole through my house slipper.
My aunt's dog tends to take socks and moving them somewhere else.

I don't know why she does that, maybe she finds It entertaining to move stuff around or something.
To quote the best animal expert I've seen: His destructive programming is taking effect. He'll be irresistibly drawn to large cities where he'll back up plumbing, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe.

D

Deleted member

What do the Mario Bros think about Undertale?

:4mario:: True Pacifist, I could never hurt these charming characters.

:4luigi:: I FELL FROM THE LIGHT TALK OR SHOULD I FIGHT MONSTER GENOCIDE

THIS MY UNDERTALE
Luigi is the kind of character who would dance and sing with Mettaton without even asking.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm finally watching that second Metroid Dread Trailer, and can I just say it's kind of hilarious to me that they're calling this a spoiler. Like, it's not a spoiler. It's something they intentionally revealed ahead of time as per the marketing. IDK, it's just funny to me that people are yelling because they spoiled something when for all those people know it could literally happen in the first 10 minutes of the game. You can't know what is and is not a spoiler until after the fact, that's my view anyway.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew my favorite Dragon Ball character again. That dude Gohan. It came out pretty good for my standards. Gotta get better at drawing beams like Toriyama does though. Other than that, pretty fun drawing.

D

Deleted member

They just uploaded a gameplay reveal of that new Marvel game:

Looks quite cool glad to see my boy Robbie Reyes too although I was hoping It would play more like Mario+Rabbids.

Could give It a try a while after It comes out.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They just uploaded a gameplay reveal of that new Marvel game:

Looks quite cool glad to see my boy Robbie Reyes too although I was hoping It would play more like Mario+Rabbids.

Could give It a try a while after It comes out.
Same creators as The Avengers?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I saw the leaked cover art, though it didn’t have anyone that wasn’t obvious imo. Have there been any other credible leaks?
it does however confirm who was on the cover after a long time assuming things (especially April vs Dora: Battle to be Leg Girl), and other than Nintendo leaking that and the usual October 5th release date (which can still easily change), nothing else has occurred
Same creators as The Avengers?
XCOM via 2K (Take Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom