• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

No, not that, this:

The arrow of time, also called time's arrow, is the concept positing the "one-way direction" or "asymmetry" of time. It was developed in 1927 by the British astrophysicist Arthur Eddington, and is an unsolved general physics question. This direction, according to Eddington, could be determined by studying the organization of atoms, molecules, and bodies, and might be drawn upon a four-dimensional relativistic map of the world ("a solid block of paper").

Physical processes at the microscopic level are believed to be either entirely or mostly time-symmetric: if the direction of time were to reverse, the theoretical statements that describe them would remain true. Yet at the macroscopic level it often appears that this is not the case: there is an obvious direction (or flow) of time.
I was expecting a jojo reference tbh

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Question to all of you. If you could get three wishes. What would they be?

For me it'd be.

First wish: All world problems solved. Crime, world hunger, homeless both humans and pets, environmental issues (Endangered species, pollution, destruction of the environment), racism, war, resources, corruption, etc.

Second wish: Pseudo-immortality. Everyone above 25 reverts back to that age and those below it continue aging until reaching it (Anyone and pets terminally ill is instantly cured). People are immune to all forms of death (If you die in any way you respawn like a video game) until reaching the age of 120 (I figure that's a long enough life and people probably wouldn't want to live forever). You will however lose your immortality earlier if you have children which will then be passed onto them. Dogs and cats as well until reaching one year of age remaining immortal until 120 years.

Third wish: All food becomes healthy and still tastes the same.
  1. Something akin to your first wish in that the world achieves a state where it can overcome conflicts with ease. (Not that they're uncomplicated, but it's easier to deal with.)
  2. The "intellect" or "intelligence" of the entire world went up a bit. It would be nice if everyone (myself included) were far smarter than we are now.
  3. I want an adult-size Krabby Patty.
Any of you guys heard of something called the arrow of time?
I call them ha-
You mean a clock hand?
Damn it you beat me to it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Beat the story of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. The first game was a blast but this sequel improve on it in so many ways. Glad I bought these games.

Now I need to buy Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Question to all of you. If you could get three wishes. What would they be?

For me it'd be.

First wish: All world problems solved. Crime, world hunger, homeless both humans and pets, environmental issues (Endangered species, pollution, destruction of the environment), racism, war, resources, corruption, etc.

Second wish: Pseudo-immortality. Everyone above 25 reverts back to that age and those below it continue aging until reaching it (Anyone and pets terminally ill is instantly cured). People are immune to all forms of death (If you die in any way you respawn like a video game) until reaching the age of 120 (I figure that's a long enough life and people probably wouldn't want to live forever). You will however lose your immortality earlier if you have children which will then be passed onto them. Dogs and cats as well until reaching one year of age remaining immortal until 120 years.

Third wish: All food becomes healthy and still tastes the same.
For me, it would be:
1. Have Kirby become real as my friend.
2. Prehistoric animals coming back from extinction. (Imagine a T. Rex at the zoo!)
3. Make cryptids like Bigfoot, Nessie and others exist.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No, not that, this:

The arrow of time, also called time's arrow, is the concept positing the "one-way direction" or "asymmetry" of time. It was developed in 1927 by the British astrophysicist Arthur Eddington, and is an unsolved general physics question. This direction, according to Eddington, could be determined by studying the organization of atoms, molecules, and bodies, and might be drawn upon a four-dimensional relativistic map of the world ("a solid block of paper").

Physical processes at the microscopic level are believed to be either entirely or mostly time-symmetric: if the direction of time were to reverse, the theoretical statements that describe them would remain true. Yet at the macroscopic level it often appears that this is not the case: there is an obvious direction (or flow) of time.
I know, I had the make the joke regardless

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 292346

Today on "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?"
aye gotta get that box somehow

inb4 Pit bought the box without even realizing what he did
Into the Spider-Verse has such a ****ing banger soundtrack.
at this point Spider-Man gets his best music from video games and animation. No disrespect to the Raima, Webb, and MCU movies (cause they all have an awesome song in their versions of the Web Head), but not a single one can compare to what the Insomniac games and Into the Spider-Verse have brought for music...let alone the Spectacular Spider-Man theme song
What's your top three? I'd probably say What's Up Danger (duh), Invincible, and Not Scared Of The Dark.

I just saw this episode again a couple of nights ago...haha.
replace Invincible with Start a Riot, and you got my top 3 Spider-Verse songs...and of course Prowler's theme

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
No, not that, this:

I thought it had something to do with the phrase "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just got Justimon and MegaGargomon in my run of cyber sleuth. My party is filling out nicely.
You can probably tell which Digimon series is my favorite entirely because of what digimon I use in each of the games I play.
Digimon-Tamers.jpg

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
aye gotta get that box somehow

inb4 Pit bought the box without even realizing what he did

at this point Spider-Man gets his best music from video games and animation. No disrespect to the Raima, Webb, and MCU movies (cause they all have an awesome song in their versions of the Web Head), but not a single one can compare to what the Insomniac games and Into the Spider-Verse have brought for music...let alone the Spectacular Spider-Man theme song

replace Invincible with Start a Riot, and you got my top 3 Spider-Verse songs...and of course Prowler's theme
demonic elephant noises

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
i forgot how boring shiny hunting can be.

I'm hunting Rookidee, and it feels like this is taking forever, even though I'm not even 100 eggs in.

D

Deleted member

I just got Justimon and MegaGargomon in my run of cyber sleuth. My party is filling out nicely.
You can probably tell which Digimon series is my favorite entirely because of what digimon I use in each of the games I play.
View attachment 292359
I'm currently trying to unlock Omegamon in DMO

Takes forever because you have to go through the Digimon Maze and get to F3(which despite its name is actually the 5th floor) and it doesn't help that each floor requires you to do tedious hour long quests every other second, and there's a TON OF THEM(around 30 per floor, and if RNGjesus doesn't like you... welllll....) Already spent like a solid week on this damn place, even with how they recently changed the drop rates so now it's less tedious. Still one hell of a grind.

Oh yeah and ZeedMillenniummon's quests requires you to go here too, but he's nearly impossible to obtain so eh

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i forgot how boring shiny hunting can be.

I'm hunting Rookidee, and it feels like this is taking forever, even though I'm not even 100 eggs in.
That’s why when I breed I collect about 530 eggs first then hatch them all. It saves so much time as it’s easier to hatch them back to back then constantly recycling eggs and hatching them. Made Masuda Method a lot easier for me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
people ******** and moaning and ******** some more over Marvel making Black Panther 2 with Shuri as the main character...only an actual dumbass who want T'Challa to be recasted into a different actor instead of keeping Chadwick Boseman as the only T'Challa the world ever needed in the live action world.

Edit: ha the b word gets censored...also Deadpool 3 actually happening y'all

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm currently trying to unlock Omegamon in DMO

Takes forever because you have to go through the Digimon Maze and get to F3(which despite its name is actually the 5th floor) and it doesn't help that each floor requires you to do tedious hour long quests every other second, and there's a TON OF THEM(around 30 per floor, and if RNGjesus doesn't like you... welllll....) Already spent like a solid week on this damn place, even with how they recently changed the drop rates so now it's less tedious. Still one hell of a grind.

Oh yeah and ZeedMillenniummon's quests requires you to go here too, but he's nearly impossible to obtain so eh
Is DMO like the original Digimon world and it's PS4 sequel? Where the entire game is spent praying to RNGesus?

Speaking of Milleniummon.

I find it pretty interesting how this specific Digimon is the catalyst for the entirety of the Digimon adventure anime's storyline yet he's never encountered within any of the shows or movies.

He's only fought in the Japan only videogames.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sometimes I wonder if working 8 AM to 9 PM is good for my health.

Let me tell you, it ain't helping my social life.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm pretty sure that it's been determined that 40 hour work weeks aren't good for mental health so 13 hour work days aren't good, no
I see.

Clearly I have to work more...

ShotoStar

Smash Cadet
My condolences, my friend.

At least, you haven't simped.

.....right? :4pacman:
Someone ring for Shoto "Calliope Mori Simp" Star? Haven't been here in a year-ish??? but since y'all rung for me I'm here. I fell deep into the rabbit hole while I was gone giving over $200 to Calliope Mori alone and $10 each to Amelia and Gura since I'm a part of their memberships.... It's not something I should be flaunting but hey all I'm sayin is I fell deep into the hole chief.

Welcome to everyone else who fell into the rabbit hole too cause **** there's no way out once you're down here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1 episode in and I already love Marvel 616

Shroob

Sup?
Someone ring for Shoto "Calliope Mori Simp" Star? Haven't been here in a year-ish??? but since y'all rung for me I'm here. I fell deep into the rabbit hole while I was gone giving over $200 to Calliope Mori alone and $10 each to Amelia and Gura since I'm a part of their memberships.... It's not something I should be flaunting but hey all I'm sayin is I fell deep into the hole chief.

Welcome to everyone else who fell into the rabbit hole too cause **** there's no way out once you're down here.
Ah

You are

Canadian?

:4pacman:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I feel like I'm to blame for bringing this evil here.

So why do I feel no remorse? I must be a psychopath. :4pacman:
I've actually been aware of the scene since Kizuna A.I. made it big and The8BitDrummer introduced me to Fubuki memes, lol.

Didn't really get into it until now 'cause it wasn't my thing initially, but then I found clips and streams I like, and, well...Here I am with a Pekora avatar, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom