• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man i wish Smash Ultimate was made for a console with more power. It’s such a good game it’s a pity it looks so rough in places.
Nintendo dropped out of the power game back when the GCN flopped. Nowadays they value using lower end hardware with super optimized programming and super tight art styles to make their stuff, and it works: BotW, to me personally, looks incredible, and will age phenomenally because of the art style chosen.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Man i wish Smash Ultimate was made for a console with more power. It’s such a good game it’s a pity it looks so rough in places.
Nintendo dropped out of the power game back when the GCN flopped. Nowadays they value using lower end hardware with super optimized programming and super tight art styles to make their stuff, and it works: BotW, to me personally, looks incredible, and will age phenomenally because of the art style chosen.
And that's why we're getting the SWITCH PRO!

Any second now...

Any second...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Meanwhile smash ultimate looked old when it launched and any character with fur looks super weird, and some characters necks and limbs bend in ways they shouldn’t.
And that's why we're getting the SWITCH PRO!

Any second now...

Any second...
Lol no. And if we even get a Switch Pro it will barely be more powerful than the base model, I guarantee it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Meanwhile smash ultimate looked old when it launched and any character with fur looks super weird, and some characters necks and limbs bend in ways they shouldn’t.
I mean, the game is definitely a hybrid between Brawl's more muted colors and Smash 4's wacky animations, so some of the characters will look a bit odd because of that. It's intentional.

I think it works, personally. :drshrug:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
you people and your E3 hype thinking it's gonna kill ya all...

...I ain't participating in the deaths with consent

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Lol no. And if we even get a Switch Pro it will barely be more powerful than the base model, I guarantee it.
The rumors say 4K TV Mode and better hardware... so we'll see.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dayum! 20 years of Fast and the Furious.

Going from stealing VHS players to eventually preventing WWIII with vehicles alone and now the 9th film has shown it they're finally going into god damn space!

Crazy how far this series has gone.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think it looks beautiful.

Maybe I have low standards…
It looks good in places. Bad in others. And depending on which bit of content you experience more often, your opinion of it will change.
I mean, the game is definitely a hybrid between Brawl's more muted colors and Smash 4's wacky animations, so some of the characters will look a bit odd because of that. It's intentional.

I think it works, personally. :drshrug:
Look at DK or Banjo in their victory screens and tell me they look alright.
The rumors say 4K TV Mode and better hardware... so we'll see.
And that’s why I don’t believe the rumors one bit.

Shroob

Sup?

Eh, who cares about graphics. It's a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom