• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Anyway, since I was impatient, think I’ll quote it just in case it got missed:
So I’m still trying to finish this part, but I figured I’d share the progress I got on my writing for the Sonic Clash story mode. Pretty much everything into them inside the Warp Zone has been edited and added onto, so feel free to skip to that part.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay you know what? Niantic can suck my ****. I'm ****ing done giving them chances.

About ready to say the same to TPC.

This entire ordeal is dog****.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
A ticketed event in a ****ing city in a pandemic. Yup. Done.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Starting with level 40 players"

**** off Niantic.
they only do this because of server overload. As long as it’s stable, you’ll be able to transfer within the next day or so most likely.
I haven't played in years, is lvl 40 still the max?
Yes but it’s going to be changed soon to 50 with you needing things other than XP to reach it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A ticketed event in a ****ing city in a pandemic. Yup. Done.
They did this with GO Fest and it was fine. You would get like 20 spawns no matter where you where and got a lot of benefits with it too. Server had some issues but it was not to bad otherwise.

Granted this is different but I don’t know how well they are doing in the pandemic .

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hadn't even thought people still played or even cared about Go....then again I do see the occasional Team Valor/Instinct/Mystic logos on the back of some vehicles every now and then...

Anyways don't mind me, just eating an oversized bowl of veggies and listening to Mastodon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hadn't even thought people still played or even cared about Go....then again I do see the occasional Team Valor/Instinct/Mystic logos on the back of some vehicles every now and then...

Anyways don't mind me, just eating an oversized bowl of veggies and listening to Mastodon.
The game has made its most money ever during the pandemic. It’s taking millions in every month and that keeps going up.

D

Deleted member

I used to be pretty diehard about it but once the crappy battle system came out I dropped it fast, mostly because the game was just slow and boring to me. That would have been... my last year of middle school, I think?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't be rational. I don't wanna weigh the goods and the bad. This is all dog****, and everyone knows it. I'm just beating a dead horse by being mad at it.

I'm just going to uninstall it and be done. **** my Shiny Groudon. I can get another one in a bette ball.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

What about Pterodactyl, Triceratops , Sabertooth Tiger and Tyrannosaurs? :troll:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Seems the Pokémon GO transfer is at least free every week?

Still sucky, but is okay in my personal opinion. I don't really play GO though since I don't really go outside to do stuff much, so I really only have a Charmander and maybe one other Pokémon I could transfer anyway...

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I was actually making a joke, and a reference. Points to those who get the reference.
If it has anything to do with Power Rangers I haven't seen that show since I was a toddler, barely able to know my own arse from me elbow!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Never thought I'd see the day...
SwSh are still good games. Okay? They were fun, and were worth the price. I will never drop from that hill. You say what you will, but I personally enjoyed the 200+ hours I poured into it.

But these recent developments, as Hadookey over there said, have all been small incidents, but there's been so god damn many. This has got to stop. TPC needs a kick in the ass and Niantic needs to just **** off.

I already witnessed one of my favorite series do this ****. Not wanting to see another one so soon.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It does, actually.

Sorry, but I had to make that reference.
Speaking of power rangers.

I find it incredibly surreal that Taiko drum master kept the super sentai themes in its western release.
Usually the companies that own Power rangers like to pretend that Sentai doesn't exist.

It's pretty cool yet kinda sad that this is the only Lupinrangers content the west has.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
SwSh are still good games. Okay? They were fun, and were worth the price. I will never drop from that hill. You say what you will, but I personally enjoyed the 200+ hours I poured into it.

But these recent developments, as Hadookey over there said, have all been small incidents, but there's been so god damn many. This has got to stop. TPC needs a kick in the ass and Niantic needs to just **** off.

I already witnessed one of my favorite series do this ****. Not wanting to see another one so soon.
Don't even get me started with the whole Pokemon thing going on these days.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve played GO since Launch and I only play an hour or so a day so the bad parts don’t really get to me because I play it so casually. Still it deserves to get fixed to make it more enjoyable for the hard core audience and the casual one that doesn’t like how things get handled.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Go!s success mught have been the worst thing to happen to the series in hindsight.

Exaggeration? Yeah.

Maybe.
Go not being played by a billion people wouldn't have stopped the mainline games from being better off with 4 year long gaps between gens instead of 3.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Go not being played by a billion people wouldn't have stopped the mainline games from being better off with 4 year long gaps between gens instead of 3.
I think it's more that Gamefreak doesn't have to try to make a good game when the mobile releases (which started with go) make more money than the main games ever will.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think it's more that Gamefreak doesn't have to try to make a good game when the mobile releases (which started with go) make more money than the main games ever will.
The video games have never been the main money maker. Doesn't mean they didn't try for at least 5 gens to make good ones.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Go!s success mught have been the worst thing to happen to the series in hindsight.

Exaggeration? Yeah.

Maybe.
I'm hardpressed to disagree with the exaggeration. Remember Go spawned a second set of Kanto remakes, which are somehow more polished games than the following mainline entries to the series.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'm hardpressed to disagree with the exaggeration. Remember Go spawned a second set of Kanto remakes, which are somehow more polished games than the following mainline entries to the series.
Admittedly I haven't played either pair of mainline Switch Pokemon games.

But I swear there's more background variety in Let's Go's battles than in Sword and Shield's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom