• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I would certainly put Soul up there as amongst my favorite Pixar films along with Toy Story 1-3. Still haven't seen the 4th but I tend to get around to it eventually.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I would certainly put Soul up there as amongst my favorite Pixar films along with Toy Story 1-3. Still haven't seen the 4th but I tend to get around to it eventually.
Toy story 4 was... ok. It was ok, but did feel like it muddied the waters. I also plan on getting soul on bluray when the chance comes. Worth having a physical copy of that one.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Super Robot wars really is filling that Project X Zone shaped hole in the my heart. Which makes sense since Project X Zone is a spin off of Robot wars.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is still a GOAT MCU movie.
Captain America has the best trilogy + show out of all the superheroes tbh (even better than the Dark Knight Trilogy)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
A part of me wants to buy the upcoming Skyward Sword joycons and add some florish to my Switch, but another part of me doesn't want to spend 80 dollars on something that'll probably star drifting in around a year.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
A part of me wants to buy the upcoming Skyward Sword joycons and add some florish to my Switch, but another part of me doesn't want to spend 80 dollars on something that'll probably star drifting in around a year.
I've decided to get them, but the issue is GETTING to buy them. Whenever I look, they always sell out :yoshi:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Winter Soldier is in the pinnacle of MCU movies and I don’t think any Marvel fan would disagree.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Winter Soldier is in the pinnacle of MCU movies and I don’t think any Marvel fan would disagree.
it’s like Winter Soldier is what started the MCU having more unique styles for their movies to match certain characters, and even influenced the shows in a way

D

Deleted member

soul is a masterpiece and will undoubtedly go down in history as one of pixar's best movies, in my opinion. although i don't understand disney's obsession with turning POC characters into animals

Tamagoth3

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
TAMA#536
I would!

I think GotG 2 is better, Winter Soldier is still the best out of the main Earth stuff though, mainly cause Blade is non-canon.

D

Deleted member

Bit nervous going into work for the second week(end) but I did fine last week so I should do fine this week. Especially since this week I start my shift slightly later in the day and end my shift later too.

I wish my shift didn’t last for the entire time the park is open so I could ride some rides, but oh well. That’ll probably be later in the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just got my 3rd Slippi ragequit, high tiers fear Luigi
Luigi's a pretty good character. The more the meta develops, the more faith I have that he'll be viable for a long time. Anybody with that good of a wavedash will have at least some leeway to use their tools effectively.

D

Deleted member

I have a full hour left until my shift starts, so uh, how’s everyone doing today?

Tamagoth3

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
TAMA#536
Luigi's a pretty good character. The more the meta develops, the more faith I have that he'll be viable for a long time. Anybody with that good of a wavedash will have at least some leeway to use their tools effectively.
I think the funniest thing about my Slippi success is that I don't know how to wavedash on keyboard yet :p

I have a full hour left until my shift starts, so uh, how’s everyone doing today?
Doin alright, just relaxing and enjoying summer vacation.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Alpharad taught me the secrets to Lu a while back.

Not many know our way, but those who do, wield power that you could only dream of.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just a random thought: I feel like most Smash fan movesets are the exact opposite of how movesets usually work in the games: they start with super complex normal attacks that reference a different game with each input and then you get to specials that mostly copied from Smash 64 veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom